Recent content by Isaiah.exe

1. Isaiah.exe

Dealing with Misanthropy

It's true that humans are rude factories of stink, self-centered, cruel, and whatnot, but it's also true that we're all in this shit together, and that we have the ability to form meaningful connections which is probably one of the best things we can do here. So it boils down to what kind of...
  2. Isaiah.exe

@llillilll Literally yes. "Death to the World was started by monks and nuns as a medium of...

@llillilll Literally yes. "Death to the World was started by monks and nuns as a medium of evangelism to teens involved in the punk subculture by monastics who were ex-punks. A founding member was Justin Marler who, soon after recording Volume One with seminal doom metal band Sleep in 1991, left...
  3. Isaiah.exe

Yes [ATTACH]

Yes
  4. Isaiah.exe

Revisiting this doom orthodox Christian fanzine created in St Herman of Alaska monastery...

Revisiting this doom orthodox Christian fanzine created in St Herman of Alaska monastery.
  5. Isaiah.exe

Cultural changes you've noticed in your lifetime

The biggest one for me was the almost complete disappearance of subcultures. Somewhere around 2005, it was like the movie "The Warriors" or smth. There were skinheads, punks, hip-hoppers, metalheads, rockers, emos (everyone hated them), turbo folkers (these are unique to my country and very...
  6. Isaiah.exe

@Some_porcupine Angry face is for a ban on bathtub carping, literally 1984.

@Some_porcupine Angry face is for a ban on bathtub carping, literally 1984.
  7. Isaiah.exe

@Some_porcupine I'm from Serbia. We have some Slovak minorities in the north of the...

@Some_porcupine I'm from Serbia. We have some Slovak minorities in the north of the country(Vojvodina), I was hanging around with them once, and they made goulash with apples(???) and told me about the carp in the bathtub.
  8. Isaiah.exe

@Some_porcupine I still can't get over the fact that you put carp in the bathtub and make it fat...

@Some_porcupine I still can't get over the fact that you put carp in the bathtub and make it fat for Christmas...
  9. Isaiah.exe

This looks cash [MEDIA]

This looks cash
  10. Isaiah.exe

Easter/Springtime Traditions

In my country, it's a mixture of deep spiritual rejuvenation, folk traditions, and terrible puns, thanks to a peculiar local slang where eggs symbolize testicles... It's the ending of the intense spiritual warfare that lasts for 40 days (Great Lent). We try to forgive and love (more than...
  11. 20220422095538_408064.jpg

20220422095538_408064.jpg

12. Isaiah.exe

@Max Chill Last true comfort

@Max Chill Last true comfort
  13. Isaiah.exe

[ATTACH]

14. Isaiah.exe

[ATTACH]

15. Isaiah.exe

Wojak Culture and Modern Internet Discussion

It's the same story as rage comics again. It came as a wave, I was kinda part of it, and now I feel ashamed of it and have folders full of junk. I guess in three years we will have another wave of internet archetypes, and judging by skibidi trends I'll be too old for that shit.