Recent content by Jodo_Fan

1. Jodo_Fan

@Vul Lord of the Spiders >no matter how much you scream the voices dont get any quieter Yeah, I...

@Vul Lord of the Spiders >no matter how much you scream the voices dont get any quieter Yeah, I mean, in Dick's case, cutting back on the amphetamines might have helped. :elonE:
  2. Jodo_Fan

PKD. [IMG]

PKD.
  3. Jodo_Fan

@Max Chill Anticipation! Look, don't get me wrong, I love fast internet, but when downloading an...

@Max Chill Anticipation! Look, don't get me wrong, I love fast internet, but when downloading an album involved leaving your PC on overnight, you really appreciated the results. :)
  4. Jodo_Fan

Online Vaporwave Events Thread

Hey, thanks for the invite, sorry I missed it.... hope you guys had a good one!
  5. Jodo_Fan

@abraKadabra [IMG]

@abraKadabra
  6. Jodo_Fan

[ATTACH]

7. Jodo_Fan

90's CyberCafe's

I worked in an internet cafe in the late 90s/early 2000s. The pay wasn't great and the hours were brutal, but.... Fast (for the time) internet access. LAN gaming. Free coffee. A server to host sites and projects. Friends to build up machines from parts. An ever changing cast of people to talk...
  8. Jodo_Fan

@№56 Do you mean on the print or production side? I might make a guess those colours where...

@№56 Do you mean on the print or production side? I might make a guess those colours where linked to cheap paper and printing processes. Maybe @containercore would know for sure?
  9. Jodo_Fan

[MEDIA]

10. Jodo_Fan

Music recommendations that offended you

Oh, I see what you mean, for douche bags, musical taste is just another excuse to act like a tool. Good point. Well, apart from the fact that you seemed nice, I followed you for the music tip-offs. :) Now the smellmaxxing makes sense. Keep it up. Other than that, I don't know much about math...
  11. Jodo_Fan

Music recommendations that offended you

Gawd, I was such a music hipster in my youth. "You think Raygun Death Cult are obscure and hard to listen to? Pffft. You should try Machine-Elf Love Muscle (first album, before they sold out, naturally)." Of course, when I say hipster, I mean wanker.
  12. Jodo_Fan

I found my way to Agora through a Dead Internet article in The Atlantic. The author of the...

I found my way to Agora through a Dead Internet article in The Atlantic. The author of the piece, Kaitlyn Tiffany, was/is apparently a member here. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's probably no_chill....
  13. Jodo_Fan

[MEDIA]

14. Jodo_Fan

Why is Microsoft trying to shoehorn us into Windows 11?

Nah, they're just c*nts. So ends my contribution.
  15. Jodo_Fan

I love this 2014 shitpost dunking on Kickstarter games. -------------- Allright. Guys. I have...

I love this 2014 shitpost dunking on Kickstarter games. -------------- Allright. Guys. I have this absolutely incredible GDD and I just need some financial assistance to make YOUR dream come true! There also will be a WHOLE LEVEL 2!! If we reach 345 000$ stretch goal. Why Starter? Because I...