Recent content by Juice the Bunglerman

1. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

Isometric games like these just scratch my brain in just the right way and I have absolutely no idea why.
  2. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

I have played this now and I have to say this is how Heroes of Might and Magic should be. So much more enjoyable to 3 in my opinion. I've really looked into Stellaris and it looks interesting, but I'm afraid it would possibly be another HoI4 for me and I'd never set the time aside to learn it...
  3. Juice the Bunglerman

Your first videogame and the memories of it.

My first memories come from my PS1, the little white one to be exact. I remember playing some dragon tales game on it never really understood what to do cause, being a dumb kid, I refused to read/or even try to figure out what to do so I ended up running around aimlessly. My more fond memories...
  4. Juice the Bunglerman

Games that you really want to like but you just can't

I really, really wanted to like the Witcher 3. Maybe it was just over hyped for me, or maybe it just didn't click I tried so hard to get into it. In the end I'd take these week long breaks in between playing it and sooner or later just stopped all together. I never really got invested in the...
  5. Juice the Bunglerman

He's a man we can all look up to.

He's a man we can all look up to.
  6. Juice the Bunglerman

[ATTACH]He's just living life one bottle of Mad Dog 20 at a time, I envy him.

He's just living life one bottle of Mad Dog 20 at a time, I envy him.
  7. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

Hail fucken yeh! :EZY: Love Command and Conquer, haven't tried Age of Empires but looks good.
  8. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

I had this game for PSP, before my psp completely shit the bed. Honestly don't remember much about it, but thought it was cool to have a strategy game on it though. I'm gonna have to give HOMM V a try cause 3 totally didn't click with me. I wanted to get into it so bad but just couldn't. I've...
  9. 1000005850.jpg

1000005850.jpg

10. Juice the Bunglerman

Anarchy

Snailin
  11. 1000005815.png

1000005815.png

12. 1000005814.png

1000005814.png

13. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

I bet you were right about that balance problem, I could definitely see that. I remember when I won for the first time I was so surprised cause I had just been used to losing at that game for so long.
  14. Juice the Bunglerman

Strategy games

I've always kinda had a soft spot for strategy games. I think it all started when I was pretty young playing Civ 3 on my family's shitty PC constantly looking at pic related cause I was young just terrible at the game. That would be my main strategy game up until about high school. Then I would...
  15. 1000005802.jpg

1000005802.jpg