Recent content by llillilll

1. car.jpg

car.jpg

2. llillilll

Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

I was going to add other things to the image but krita is krashing as one would expect from KDEware. I will test older KDE versions until i find a golden version. I wish things on krita developers. 4 Krashes in total. Me with @GENOSAD
  3. car.jpg

car.jpg

4. llillilll

copyright laws are consent for piracy

copyright laws are consent for piracy
  5. llillilll

I searched for that lesbian marriage where they both had swords and i got nothing related too. I...

I searched for that lesbian marriage where they both had swords and i got nothing related too. I guess i gave too much credit to startpage
  6. llillilll

This is far far harder than the one you had in your website. I love it, this is great

This is far far harder than the one you had in your website. I love it, this is great
  7. llillilll

I run the god's most blessed computer in the world, my computerwife Asena would never give me a bug.

I run the god's most blessed computer in the world, my computerwife Asena would never give me a bug.
  8. llillilll

[ATTACH]

9. llillilll

I have never used the release tab in git before, damn

I have never used the release tab in git before, damn
  10. llillilll

I tried to but couldn't, do i have to compile the .java files into a jar?

I tried to but couldn't, do i have to compile the .java files into a jar?
  11. llillilll

Finally

Finally
  12. llillilll

Agora Road Murder Games

I would never!!!
  13. llillilll

The Agora Roleplay Thread

The cyborg took a wipe from the counter and started to scrub the tables, as horrible as the explosion was, it didn't stick to any surface that wasn't fabric. As he wiped one of the tables clean, he saw his own face was painted black. He tried to wipe it with the wipe in his hand. "Uhhh, i am...
  14. llillilll

"Really nice people." The cyborg said as he walked towards the door to open it, "the classic trinity; face of a angel, wallet of a netrunner and the morals of a shotgun" the door was already open by the time he finished his speech. "i wonder what is the guy that sent him that smokebomb is doing...
  15. llillilll

"I stole that from a corporate's mailbox" He screamed as neither his voicebox nor solar sensors were affected by the smokebomb, "i could borrow you a maid uniform too, that fucker probably has several in his closet" the monitor head said as he faced the maid.