Recent content by MySpace Tom

1. MySpace Tom

Iran president helicopter crash

Wow. What an unfortunate, yet convenient, coincidence
  2. MySpace Tom

Congrats on landing the job! For me, it's officially summer when I get to go on vacation

Congrats on landing the job! For me, it's officially summer when I get to go on vacation
  3. MySpace Tom

Soy is cheap to grow and has potential to be put into food that people would accept without...

Soy is cheap to grow and has potential to be put into food that people would accept without really knowing about it. For example, a lot of Subway's meats are heavily supplemented with things like soy protein and passed off as real This will get to be more of an issue as population sizes keep...
  4. MySpace Tom

It could also have to do with government regulations on food products and limited supply. Some...

It could also have to do with government regulations on food products and limited supply. Some recent developments I can think of are the trans fats ban in the USA in 2015, more farmers creating things out of soy, and meat facilities suddenly and coincidentally burning to the ground during the...
  5. MySpace Tom

You should keep a remembered song playlist the same way that people keep dream journals

You should keep a remembered song playlist the same way that people keep dream journals
  6. MySpace Tom

Share your favorite stills from manga, films, anime or whatever!

Apparently they're from Aku no Hana (Flowers of Evil) (2013)
  7. MySpace Tom

The current state of Agora Road

Is it even accurate to say that Agora is about vaporwave at this point? The Vaporwave General section is pretty much dead (and yet, somehow more alive than the genre that it's about). But more to the point, Agora seems generally interested in uncovering aesthetics, trends, and technologies from...
  8. MySpace Tom

Here's a look from the inside [ATTACH]

Here's a look from the inside
  9. MySpace Tom

The giant child's head on a teenager's body is kinda weird. Cool to see people repping Korn's...

The giant child's head on a teenager's body is kinda weird. Cool to see people repping Korn's best album though
  10. MySpace Tom

Welcome back! Found any other cool places on the web since you've been away?

Welcome back! Found any other cool places on the web since you've been away?
  11. MySpace Tom

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAAAUUUUUSE

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAAAUUUUUSE
  12. MySpace Tom

I'm suddenly nostalgic for pre-1989 Tiananmen Square

I'm suddenly nostalgic for pre-1989 Tiananmen Square
  13. MySpace Tom

And another thing. Technology is going backwards which you know by comparing Chrome tab RAM...

And another thing. Technology is going backwards which you know by comparing Chrome tab RAM usage not to Windows XP, but to virtualizing Windows XP? Doesn't being able to virtualize another machine alone prove that technology has been improving?
  14. MySpace Tom

USB file transfer is even better :cool:

USB file transfer is even better :cool:
  15. MySpace Tom

There are a couple of rants in here. We're at a low point of the web because everything has been...

There are a couple of rants in here. We're at a low point of the web because everything has been saturated with soulless garbage. But hardware, bandwidth, and computing power are super cheap. Hobbyists are pushing old machines to their limits and giving them new life. Programming has been...