Recent content by xxXJohn SmithXxx

1. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Posting more mctoys.

Posting more mctoys.
  2. xxXJohn SmithXxx

What happened the freebies from food? Cereal freebies was a blast back then but now almost...

What happened the freebies from food? Cereal freebies was a blast back then but now almost nonexistent same as the chips and what it remains are pure garbage, like as the McDonald's,back when I was a kid there was many good toys but now what it remains are pure cancer. Enjoy your shitty book...
  3. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Pedestrians be warned. When you leave the asphalt sign You're on your own.

Pedestrians be warned. When you leave the asphalt sign You're on your own.
  4. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Funny cuz it's true.

Funny cuz it's true.
  5. xxXJohn SmithXxx

@Ross_Я

@Ross_Я
  6. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Research data are here. Looks like we are furries.

Research data are here. Looks like we are furries.
  7. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Parallel universes are exist or is this a meme?

Parallel universes are exist or is this a meme?
  8. xxXJohn SmithXxx

*Just casually playing tactics ogre luct on psp* Every time I start a skrims battle like an...

*Just casually playing tactics ogre luct on psp* Every time I start a skrims battle like an endurance test both body and mind. It's like a dark souls game and your only controller an Usb steering wheel. *I'm doing this myself years after years and I'm love it* . I'm truly gone mental.
  9. xxXJohn SmithXxx

@McGovern '72! Skill issues.

@McGovern '72! Skill issues.
  10. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Time to educate yourselves. Here is lesson about our modern day colosseum fights.

Time to educate yourselves. Here is lesson about our modern day colosseum fights.
  11. xxXJohn SmithXxx

@COCKPIT BLUNTSMOKER Is this the legendary Bigfoot of Detroit? I love cryptids.

@COCKPIT BLUNTSMOKER Is this the legendary Bigfoot of Detroit? I love cryptids.
  12. xxXJohn SmithXxx

@llillilll

@llillilll
  13. xxXJohn SmithXxx

The family guy is a biggest cancer on this earth. "Episodes 90% just, did you remember when...

The family guy is a biggest cancer on this earth. "Episodes 90% just, did you remember when ......."
  14. xxXJohn SmithXxx

Huh. Looks like the CERN experiment really fucked up our timeline. My neighbour country PM get...

Huh. Looks like the CERN experiment really fucked up our timeline. My neighbour country PM get assassinated,just random. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-69019121.amp I need to find some things on my grocerie list like: IBM5100 computer, a fat computer geek, and an...
  15. xxXJohn SmithXxx

I hate the antichrist.

I hate the antichrist.