Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

幽邃森林
幽邃森林
I'm guessing it's due to zoomers wanting to be unique. We are in an age where being traditional is now considered rebellious.
Ross_Я
Ross_Я
Really? It almost sounds like I survived long enough to see the good times coming.
Jade
Jade
@幽邃森林 true but the neo-pagan and witch movements are just as big if not bigger
although depending on the group, those can also be extremely traditional, just in a different way
Vaporweeb
Vaporweeb
I really gotta start writing down thread topics when I think of them. Be the change I want to see.
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
Get thee back to /r/eddit, Satan!
赤い男
赤い男
They have skill issue. :JunkoLewd:
no_chill
no_chill
I often think of making a Forum similar to agora and any form of christcuckery and similar will result in an instant ban. I unfortunately lack the funds for this now but I'm ever so determined.
no_chill
no_chill
Thank you @MySpace Tom I look into this. Though I do like XenForo based forums like agora. I'm active in others based on it too. But its not just the forum software and url. Advertising too to get it going.
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
It might be worth it to build a community for free, then advertise it when you move it to something like XenForo. That way, you can build the forums, and the advertising could be easier since it will be for an already-active message board
WKYK
WKYK
A no_chill forum would go hard as fuck, if this ever ends up happening please let me know
Captain
Captain
It's just another trend of young people wanting to be different and defining their "personality". It's not cool to have 45 genders anymore so now it's Jesus. It also lets them feel smarter than everyone else because they know about something you don't. More youth ego and identity issues...and frankly small mindedness. If the zoomers are Jesus freaks we are moving backwards not forwards. Clinging to ideas of a thousand years ago and believing in well known contradictory material is just idiotic. I'm sure it's all because social told them to find Jesus and not from any real epiphany.
Ross_Я
Ross_Я
Literally don't care. Almost anything is better that the current trend of 45 flavors - I mean, genders.
Moving forwards, moving backwards... If you hit a wall face first, perhaps it is useful to take two steps back and take a look for a way around it rather than continue trying to move forward.
Ashman
Ashman
Hmm forums, thought of making a forum for me and bunch of other guys. I will probably just use phpBB or make my own forum software.
Captain
Captain
The zoomers declaring themselves Christian will not end how you think. It's not good times lol.
Ross_Я
Ross_Я
How it will end then?