Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

MugiNism

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Eurobeat is more than the SEB collective and Avex. SCP Music is a good label I would recommend for some more old-school Eurobeat, they released a kickstarter last year for a collective album so they're alive and kicking.
good taste i didnt knew about these songs.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've got very limited experience with it, pretty much restricted to the more popular Initial D songs, but I like what I do know, especially this one. It's so unabashedly cheesy, I love it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I would recommend you to look for Gyaru/Parapara oriented Eurobeat playlists tbh, there are many obscure songs in those compilations. Initial D EB is fun but it gets old.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TheFifth

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
After checking around here I feel like
I'm the only one here who hates all types of edm. I love Rock, Indie, Madchester, Punk, and psychedelic music. I exclusively listen to that.

Virtual Cafe Awards
After checking around here I feel like
I'm the only one here who hates all types of edm. I love Rock, Indie, Madchester, Punk, and psychedelic music. I exclusively listen to that.
Why? that seems odd especially in this community

Virtual Cafe Awards

MugiNism

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Eurobeat is more than the SEB collective and Avex. SCP Music is a good label I would recommend for some more old-school Eurobeat, they released a kickstarter last year for a collective album so they're alive and kicking.
if you know a playlist with some cool oldstyle songs please feel free to give me a link

Virtual Cafe Awards
if you know a playlist with some cool oldstyle songs please feel free to give me a link

Here are a few, Avex went on a takedown spree last year to eliminate "competition" over their Stay Home and ParaPara program last year so I couldn't find all of them.

Virtual Cafe Awards