What are the orgins of the Schizo Troll Face meme panels

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I've been see these types of memes alot more recently. The premise seems that its based on biblical scriptures and it talks alot about NPC meme's, Christianity, God, and other esoteric imagery.

Who are making these things? I feel like is some fundamentalist Christian group spreading this around all over /x/. Its really creepy and I feel strange and uneasy every time I see it.

If you have more of these type of memes please share below.

Edit: also some contain people with blue UN helmets

Below is the most popular one that I posted in the previous schizo thread.
1622259068248.png

Here is the description aswell
>Panel 1
A version of the Seal of Solomon, from The Lesser Key of Solomon. King Solomon is well known in western esotericism as someone who could bind and control demons. When the Trollface says "the King," he probably means "King Solomon," which means the "pact" is the seal/binding contract. "They" are demons, and according to the Trollface, because of Solomon demons aren't supposed to be visible to humans or be able to speak to us.
>Panel 2:
Computers allow you to "see without seeing."
>Panel 3:
Social media allows you to "speak without speaking."
>Panel 4:
The Trollface is not speaking, and his eyes are blank implying he is blind. However, he's not distressed: it's more like he's trying to stop himself from bursting out laughing. So what's the punchline?

Despite Solomon having prevented Demons from showing themselves to us or speaking to us, technology and social media allow them to circumvent the pact. We are metaphorically (or literally, if you want to get really schizo) exposing ourselves to demonic influence by using both of them. Given the effect of technology overuse and social media, this isn't a very "out there" observation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
More troll face antichrist memes

Attachments

• 1624653076575.gif
    1624653076575.gif
    407.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 1624653171428.jpg
    1624653171428.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 951
  • 1624640514933.jpg
    1624640514933.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 925
  • 1624631830363.png
    1624631830363.png
    35 KB · Views: 906
  • 1610528779415.jpg
    1610528779415.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 979
  • 1612373799308.png
    1612373799308.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 974
  • 1616959569425.jpg
    1616959569425.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 974
  • 1612701684873.jpg
    1612701684873.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 981
  • 1616924375867.jpg
    1616924375867.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Virtual Cafe Awards

Seswynn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I don't think he invented them, but they were certainly popularized by the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk user u/sirlulzingtonesquire. He mostly posts these kinds of comics on r/he_comes and r/true_reddit. He seems to have formed a decently-sized following, and they're likely the people spreading his works around the internet, which he hasn't told people to do it, per se, but he definitely encourages it.

As for his own spiritual/religious beliefs, they certainly don't fall into any neat category. I suspect that he's a pantheist, but he seems to have the most affinity for the Abrahamic god and Jesus, which is not to say that he's a christian. He's a man to pay attention to, that's for sure.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Regardless of the original creator's beliefs or intent, there's definitely humor to be found in the paring of antiquated, infantile memes combined with esoteric, macabre, or otherwise creepy themes. Things like this have been a long time coming, probably having roots in the surreal meme movement that began a couple years back.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Regardless of the original creator's beliefs or intent, there's definitely humor to be found in the paring of antiquated, infantile memes combined with esoteric, macabre, or otherwise creepy themes. Things like this have been a long time coming, probably having roots in the surreal meme movement that began a couple years back.
Damn that vid went deep!

Virtual Cafe Awards

tracid04

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think it's anything too deep, it's just ironic and unironic schizoposters on 4chan having a laugh. Images like the ones attached are 99% of the time posted ironically. Though if there is some group deliberately posting them then that's a whole other can of worms.
delusionenjoyer.png
fibpill.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Unit K-17

Terminally Online Zoomer
Reaction score
Awards
It's called "trollge", and it's a mix of ironic/unironic schizposting, for fun, and as a psyop, to push conspiracy theories that some believe are true- AKA, it starts out as jokes, but then people are like "WTF DID I JUST READ??", and they go on to research the stuff, and, just like that, meme magic, they are now believers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
It's called "trollge", and it's a mix of ironic/unironic schizposting, for fun, and as a psyop, to push conspiracy theories that some believe are true- AKA, it starts out as jokes, but then people are like "WTF DID I JUST READ??", and they go on to research the stuff, and, just like that, meme magic, they are now believers.
These memes are very entertaining

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
what are the blue UN helmets?
Its a meme about the UN but I think the reason why they are in this meme is because of human trafficking allegations that UN soldiers commit

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
Its a meme about the UN but I think the reason why they are in this meme is because of human trafficking allegations that UN soldiers commit
oh i figured it had something to do with united nations but i just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing something. now to go read up on this:spaceGhost:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Theres a meme among conservative right wing nutter circles in that eventually the UN blue helmets will arrive to restore order in the US if it somehow manages to collapse into Anarchy.

It often mentions Obama, and the democrats, but fails to provide any concrete dates and only specifies in the future to avoid the expiry of conspiracy theory. However, with Obama no longer in office it has pretty much all but expired.

It also has some themes of the new world order because the UN is supposed to somehow be like the Union of all countries. They are pretty toothless in actuality and their peacekeepers are from majority weak nations. Poor nations use the UN peacekeeping operations as a method of gaining military and combat experience. The UN mostly concerns itself with peacekeeping missions in unstable wartorn countries and with trying to have international cooperation for standards and such.

To be clear, I don't support globalism, or a united planet. I think governance is best executed at a local level. Even a federal government is a step too far. If anything, the "federal government" should really only consist of the respective state legislatures. This will help keep the federal government too busy doing dual roles to actually to get in the way of the populace. If anything our government has in recent times become too efficient at passing laws.

Like the house of representatives could be the legislatures, and the senate could be state lieutenant governors. This could actually work, and it would shave off a whole level of government that is both unaccountable to the people, and out of reach of the people to actually influence. It really was a tremendous oversight by the founding fathers to leave a federal government in place, one we are still paying for quite dearly some 200 years later.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards