July 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4183 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the July 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:AquaCry:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:AquaCry:If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:AquaCry:Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.

Attachments

• aS2LXTu.gif
    aS2LXTu.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,087
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://illuminatedpaths.bandcamp.com/album/malware

tape tape tape
its glitchy! hope you injoy, i have it up on my bc too.
love always,
shifty

ああ、これは本当にすべてをまったく新しいレベルに引き上げます。これにより、宇宙船の格闘ゲームが大きな箱に入ったときにプレイすることに戻ります。彼らはまた、孤立と惑星間実存主義のノイズを持っていました。これらは、コンピュータシステムが何年にもわたる怠慢と衰退の後に発生するノイズです。コンフォートカタログの素晴らしいエントリーで、新しいアルバムはそれぞれ、最後のアルバムに対する私の認識を変えているようです。

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
ああ、これは本当にすべてをまったく新しいレベルに引き上げます。これにより、宇宙船の格闘ゲームが大きな箱に入ったときにプレイすることに戻ります。彼らはまた、孤立と惑星間実存主義のノイズを持っていました。これらは、コンピュータシステムが何年にもわたる怠慢と衰退の後に発生するノイズです。コンフォートカタログの素晴らしいエントリーで、新しいアルバムはそれぞれ、最後のアルバムに対する私の認識を変えているようです。
Thank very much these words mean more that i can discribe, and you basically nailed the way it sounds, i am now nostalgic for the first open of one of those big boxes, damn. Thank you very much i am humbled.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank very much these words mean more that i can discribe, and you basically nailed the way it sounds, i am now nostalgic for the first open of one of those big boxes, damn. Thank you very much i am humbled.
あなたは大きな箱であなたのアルバムをリリースするべきです。それは人気があるでしょう

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

new music in the works.

for those wondering what will happen to memoryhead: memoryhead was vaporwave with a dash of rock. Opt is rock with a vapor/synthwave touch

memoryhead may return someday, but I hope in the meantime you guys show me the same kindness and support you gave me when I was doing memoryhead

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
new music in the works.

for those wondering what will happen to memoryhead: memoryhead was vaporwave with a dash of rock. Opt is rock with a vapor/synthwave touch

memoryhead may return someday, but I hope in the meantime you guys show me the same kindness and support you gave me when I was doing memoryhead
これは非常に興味深いものになる可能性があります。あなたが思いついたものは何でも楽しみにしています

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
New Vaporwave artist here. Trying to improve my work and meet more Vape artists, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any work that you'd like me to put in my future mixes as well, please let me know! Hope you all have a great weekend

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTggbzdQoU

天気予報アルバムは、多くの可能性を秘めた楽しいサブジャンルです。これは明らかに多くの努力と忍耐を要しました。遅いチャイムから本当にファンキーなジャムに移行するとき、私はその蓄積が好きです。ビルドアップは、音楽作品の過小評価されている要素です。これがあなたのデビューであるならば、私はあなたが将来ここからだけ良くなると確信しています。このアルバムは、他のほとんどの天気予報アルバムとは一線を画す非常に風変わりなサウンドを持っています。それが理にかなっているなら、それは私に後期テクノを思い出させます。

本当にしっかりとしたミックスで、これはノスタルジックな御馳走であり、ペースが良いです。ギミックでトップを超えず、実体と規律に焦点を当てた良いアルバム。あなたからのより多くのミックスを本当に楽しみにしています!

Virtual Cafe Awards

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
new music in the works.

Rock and synth/vaporwave, Definitely gonna have to check that out!

As for my own stuff, here is something that I just finished today. My production skills are still kind of eh right now, but in terms of keeping the groove flowing i think im getting better.

View: https://soundcloud.com/flange-god/new-track

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Rock and synth/vaporwave, Definitely gonna have to check that out!

As for my own stuff, here is something that I just finished today. My production skills are still kind of eh right now, but in terms of keeping the groove flowing i think im getting better.

View: https://soundcloud.com/flange-god/new-track

はい、これはあなたの以前の曲からの良い進歩です。この作品には多くの個性があり、土台の上に構築されているという感覚があります。私はこの曲が好きです、それは大工のインフォマーシャルまたは技術研究所で設定されたシーンで機能します

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

EDIT: The link didn't post because the song/album is still in "draft" mode, so much of the following will be for naught since there's no audio context to go with it, but I spent a bit writing this, so I'm leaving it up xD

a while ago, people asked why I changed my name to Opt and (for the time being) quit Memoryhead. truth be told, as I was working on the next memoryhead album (was going to be a double album), I said, "hey, this sounds very different to what memoryhead sounds like"

to me, this new material did not fell or sound like Memoryhead music. So I'm focusing on a bit of a new sound.

Memoryhead was vaporwave with a dash of rock, Opt is more rock and fusion, with a touch of synth and vaporwave. I am a rock player at heart and combining rock with electronic music has always been something I've loved, no matter what alias or band I'm involved in.

for the VW fans, Opt may not be up your alley. But as I listed to more bands, especially like YMO or Casiopea, those influences started to be reflected in the music. this music is more more straight forward I guess, less focused on trying to be spacey and vibey, and Opt is really just upbeat, fun music with guitars and synths.

With memoryhead I was very much up my own ass about "vibes" and "aesthetic" where Opt is more me just making shit that I think sounds cool. These are the first songs I've made in a LONG time that make me bob my head and wanna dance

Last edited by a moderator:

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
EDIT: The link didn't post because the song/album is still in "draft" mode, so much of the following will be for naught since there's no audio context to go with it, but I spent a bit writing this, so I'm leaving it up xD

a while ago, people asked why I changed my name to Opt and (for the time being) quit Memoryhead. truth be told, as I was working on the next memoryhead album (was going to be a double album), I said, "hey, this sounds very different to what memoryhead sounds like"

to me, this new material did not fell or sound like Memoryhead music. So I'm focusing on a bit of a new sound.

Memoryhead was vaporwave with a dash of rock, Opt is more rock and fusion, with a touch of synth and vaporwave. I am a rock player at heart and combining rock with electronic music has always been something I've loved, no matter what alias or band I'm involved in.

for the VW fans, Opt may not be up your alley. But as I listed to more bands, especially like YMO or Casiopea, those influences started to be reflected in the music. this music is more more straight forward I guess, less focused on trying to be spacey and vibey, and Opt is really just upbeat, fun music with guitars and synths.

With memoryhead I was very much up my own ass about "vibes" and "aesthetic" where Opt is more me just making shit that I think sounds cool. These are the first songs I've made in a LONG time that make me bob my head and wanna dance
あなたが目指すこの新しい方向性は興味深いものに聞こえます。楽しいリズムとは、多くのヴェイパーウェイヴに欠けているもので、最近は落ち込んでいます。あなた自身のビジョンが何を伴うのか聞くのを楽しみにしています

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.