What games have you been playing lately?

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Been playing a lot of a game called Kenshi lately. It's certainly one of the most unique games that I've ever played.
Saw Jerma play some of that. I'd love to try it out, but it looks absolutely overwhelming and I certainly don't have the time to learn a game that complicated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Seswynn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Saw Jerma play some of that. I'd love to try it out, but it looks absolutely overwhelming and I certainly don't have the time to learn a game that complicated.
It's honestly not that bad. Well, alright, I'm not going to deny that there are a lot of numbers involved in combat, but as long as you have both good equipment and the skills necessary to handle said equipment, you should do fine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
Metal Gear Solid 2, the amount of details on that game is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone, playing it on the PS2. :Crash1:

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love
Reactions: naa

Deleted member 2040

Deus Ex realistic mode

Skyrim legendary mode - stealth - bow and arrow only - only food For regeneration - can only save when sleeping in a bed - no fast travel

Played some of the Sims 1 last night

Today I might play some Animal Crossing and DOA X3.
After playing 300 hours of Skyrim and finally getting more RAM, I realized no fast traveling is the way to truly enjoy the game! Do you have a favorite region in Skyrim? Mine's The Rift and Winterhold.

Deleted member 2040

I'm not a gamer at all, except for Skyrim, but am interested in LSD Dream Emulator. Has anyone tried it, and how enjoyable is it?

• Coffee (Like)

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
After playing 300 hours of Skyrim and finally getting more RAM, I realized no fast traveling is the way to truly enjoy the game! Do you have a favorite region in Skyrim? Mine's The Rift and Winterhold.
Yeah, no fast travel is cool. Combine with frostfall and DFB random encounters and you have a surprisingly immersive experience.

Anyway, I like Falkreath. Pretty forest.

Edit: Goddamnit, now I'm resisting with all my power to not go back into the skyrim modding hole.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I'm not a gamer at all, except for Skyrim, but am interested in LSD Dream Emulator. Has anyone tried it, and how enjoyable is it?
Hi! It's a very enjoyable game with a really rewarding sense of exploration. The way environments change and warp is so interesting, and I loved uncovering new things in it. The gameplay style being so simple means that it is pretty approachable, as well.

LSD Dream Emulator is made by a guy named Osamu Sato, who has made a lot of other games. There are multiple point-and-click adventure games in his repertoir, which on top of being an approachable playstyle also just strikes me as something you specifically might like for some reason? So if you like LSD Dream Emulator consider trying out Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong Nou.

After playing LSD Dream Emulator if you also want another dream-based game where you walk around and discover things check out Yume Nikki.

Deleted member 2040

Yeah, no fast travel is cool. Combine with frostfall and DFB random encounters and you have a surprisingly immersive experience.

Anyway, I like Falkreath. Pretty forest.

Edit: Goddamnit, now I'm resisting with all my power to not go back into the skyrim modding hole.
Ahh Falkreath is nice but my shitty laptop doesn't handle the mods I'd love (larger trees, lush grass, wind, etc). DFB crashed my computer, so I run Genesis Unleashed Leveled and mod destruction magic so it actually works at high levels, and conjure Dremora Lords and Wrathmen while I pick off the high leveled and many enemies with my Glowing Bow of Eternal Shine (favorite weapon and armor mod of all time, close second are the modded dragon priest masks).

I can also say I really love exploring Blackreach and Solstheim and the Dawnguard expansion too, especially the Forgotten Vale! If only my laptop could handle spawns of 20+ super high leveled enemies (I play on legendary too lol), I'd bring along a few followers and engage in super epic battles, but not in damn draugr tombs, because all it takes are 2 Fus Ro Dahs and I'm down and 4 Draugr Reapers surround me with greatswords and bam I'm done and my game won't load....

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I wish I could draw/art and code then I would buy RPG Maker and go wild with that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
RUMBLE ROSES IS NOT OLD
Dude XX came out almost 15-16 years back. And Ik that probably don't sound old but stop and think how much videos games have advanced since then. Almost everyone I know would classify games that came out around the 360s original release as "old".

Virtual Cafe Awards

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Dude XX came out almost 15-16 years back. And Ik that probably don't sound old but stop and think how much videos games have advanced since then. Almost everyone I know would classify games that came out around the 360s original release as "old".
That's the new one.
I was referring to the PS2 original, it's not that old.
6th gen will be old by 2100.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Omi

Stargazing
Reaction score
Awards
world of warcraft and csgo

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jsnn

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Catherine is a fun af, sometimes the puzzles are a bit to difficult for my flat ass brain -.---

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

Deleted member 1930

been considering buying a switch. almost 100% just for botw lol