オカルト関係のある不安な文書

しばらく前に超常現象ボードのアーカイブを見ていて、このリンクを見つけました。

これは、長さが不特定の文書の前置きであると主張しています。物語のほとんどは、ナンセンスであるか、私が理解していない何かへの言及です。所々暗くなります。これは代替現実ゲームかそのようなものかもしれないと思います。ドキュメントが作成された理由についての動機は与えられておらず、他の場所につながるリンクもありません。

別の可能性は、これが実際には統合失調症の日記である可能性があるということです。このドキュメントで参照されているもののいくつかを調べましたが、それらの多くは存在しません。ページへの効果は本物です。これはある種のセラピーや表現のピースかもしれないと思います。高校時代に回っていた自家製の雑誌を思い出します。それを作った人は誰でもたくさんの楽しい印刷技術に精通しています。それかそれが実際にそれが意図しているものであり、作成者はより多くの計画を立てています。

どう思いますか?狂人の日記?没入型アートプロジェクト?または私が逃したいくつかの可能性はありますか?
怖い顔.png

To be honest, I have know idea what this document could be about, or why it was created. There is only one thing we can do and that is research. Start looking up keywords and place names from the document, that might get us somewhere.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

しばらく前に超常現象ボードのアーカイブを見ていて、このリンクを見つけました。

これは、長さが不特定の文書の前置きであると主張しています。物語のほとんどは、ナンセンスであるか、私が理解していない何かへの言及です。所々暗くなります。これは代替現実ゲームかそのようなものかもしれないと思います。ドキュメントが作成された理由についての動機は与えられておらず、他の場所につながるリンクもありません。

別の可能性は、これが実際には統合失調症の日記である可能性があるということです。このドキュメントで参照されているもののいくつかを調べましたが、それらの多くは存在しません。ページへの効果は本物です。これはある種のセラピーや表現のピースかもしれないと思います。高校時代に回っていた自家製の雑誌を思い出します。それを作った人は誰でもたくさんの楽しい印刷技術に精通しています。それかそれが実際にそれが意図しているものであり、作成者はより多くの計画を立てています。

どう思いますか?狂人の日記?没入型アートプロジェクト?または私が逃したいくつかの可能性はありますか?
View attachment 5580
Great post! To me the author seemed to be inspired by House of Leaves. The whole atmosphere, style, and layout is so reminiscent of the 'regular' parts of the book. The fact seems to be the narrator is traumatized by the spaces between, yet is obsessed with them and exhibits obsessive patterns of thought all orbiting this empty space, much like the narrators in House of Leaves are obsessed with the labyrinth, the actual documents speaking about the labyrinth, and all are dealing with some sort of trauma.

To me I think this is not the work of a schizophrenic, but rather an attempt to come off as one. I think the author of this is attempting to put together something avant-garde which I would love to see more of.

Last edited by a moderator:

naa

Great post! To me the author seemed to be inspired by House of Leaves. The whole atmosphere, style, and layout is so reminiscent of the 'regular' parts of the book. The fact seems to be the narrator is traumatized by the spaces between, yet is obsessed with them and exhibits obsessive patterns of thought all orbiting this empty space, much like the narrators in House of Leaves are obsessed with the labyrinth, the actual documents speaking about the labyrinth, and all are dealing with some sort of trauma.

To me I think this is not the work of a schizophrenic, but rather an attempt to come off as one. I think the author of this is attempting to put together something avant-garde which I would love to see more of.
Dude I didn't notice the House of Leaves inspiration until you pointed it out, but now it's so apparent! The atmosphere, style, and layout really is so similar to the start of the book and the 'regular' parts of it! I definitely think this is inspired by House of Leaves, which puts it squarely in art project territory. I hope they drop more of their work online some time.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
それは興味深いつながりですが、ポストモダン文学は常にミクストメディア技術を取り入れてきました。これの作者は、葉の家を読んだことがないかもしれません。配信とトーンは非常に異なります。このドキュメントは、自家製のパンフレットや雑誌を思い出させます。同様の例については、以下を参照してください

これは、葉の家よりも早く書かれた可能性があります。多分それはそれが言うほど古くはありませんが、時間は不確かです

ミクストメディア.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

それは興味深いつながりですが、ポストモダン文学は常にミクストメディア技術を取り入れてきました。これの作者は、葉の家を読んだことがないかもしれません。配信とトーンは非常に異なります。このドキュメントは、自家製のパンフレットや雑誌を思い出させます。同様の例については、以下を参照してください

これは、葉の家よりも早く書かれた可能性があります。多分それはそれが言うほど古くはありませんが、時間は不確かです

View attachment 5598
You have a point about PoMo (Post-modernism) and the embrace of mixed media in the literary realm. My writerly senses are telling me, based on his style which is widely dispensed in current Creative Writing courses, this has to be more recent than the 70's, as most courses praise very direct and terse stylistics. Though I could be wrong. Nevertheless it's quite an interesting project. The images are really cool too.

I've tried running a superficial search on the web for this but it's not easy to find. Could you link more of the writing?

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
You have a point about PoMo (Post-modernism) and the embrace of mixed media in the literary realm. My writerly senses are telling me, based on his style which is widely dispensed in current Creative Writing courses, this has to be more recent than the 70's, as most courses praise very direct and terse stylistics. Though I could be wrong. Nevertheless it's quite an interesting project. The images are really cool too.

I've tried running a superficial search on the web for this but it's not easy to find. Could you link more of the writing?
最初の例は、ケン・キージーによるエッセイの本からのものです。スケルトンのあるものはリアリストと呼ばれる雑誌からのものであり、最後のものは表紙にパックマンが付いたより現代的な本です。それらのすべては、ドキュメントといくつかの文体の類似点を持っています

ここにリンクがあります
'

Virtual Cafe Awards