July 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4181 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1930

View: https://opt1.bandcamp.com/album/tiger-single

Free limited release download. once the album comes out, this single is going private/hidden, so download if you're a collector or OCD like me when it comes to obtaining music :)

thanks so much, hope you enjoy this fusion/synthwave direction :)

btw, if you could, if it's not to much trouble, please follow me on bandcamp if you can and leave a review if you want, i'd appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:

kamichan504

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

Hey everybody! My friend & I just released our first vaporwave project today. It's a part of our series called "Real Kawaii Girl S***:, which is mainly future funk. But we wanted to do something different. We're still pretty new to this, so we appreciate any feedback given. Enjoy!

View: https://rkgs.bandcamp.com/album/real-kawaii-girl-shit-vol-25-romantic-vapors

DUUUDE I REALLY LIKE THIS :pepeDS:

I definitely get the romantic vibe from it, and it's super fucking chill and funky, also the album art is super cute. The mixing is great and it all has such a good beat. It feels like something I'd hear played in a lounge, kind of. It reminds me specifically of this scene from Redline where they're in an aquarium lounge.
redline fishtime.gif

kamichan504

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
DUUUDE I REALLY LIKE THIS :pepeDS:

I definitely get the romantic vibe from it, and it's super fucking chill and funky, also the album art is super cute. The mixing is great and it all has such a good beat. It feels like something I'd hear played in a lounge, kind of. It reminds me specifically of this scene from Redline where they're in an aquarium lounge.
View attachment 5457
Thank you so much!!! Glad you like! Definitely appreciate the feedback as well!

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://opt1.bandcamp.com/album/tiger-single

Free limited release download. once the album comes out, this single is going private/hidden, so download if you're a collector or OCD like me when it comes to obtaining music :)

thanks so much, hope you enjoy this fusion/synthwave direction :)

btw, if you could, if it's not to much trouble, please follow me on bandcamp if you can and leave a review if you want, i'd appreciate it

これを時間内に聞いてよかったです。これは間違いなくクールなフュージョン体験であり、これからのことを示す良い指標です。アルバムのアートワークと一般的なトーンは、他のロックフュージョンバンドを思い出させます。スティーリー・ダンは最も頭に浮かぶものです。もちろん、これには他の融合行為とは一線を画す独自の個性があります。豊富な量のギターとシンセを備えた、エレクトロニカの基盤。次のアルバムを楽しみにしています

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everybody! My friend & I just released our first vaporwave project today. It's a part of our series called "Real Kawaii Girl S***:, which is mainly future funk. But we wanted to do something different. We're still pretty new to this, so we appreciate any feedback given. Enjoy!

View: https://rkgs.bandcamp.com/album/real-kawaii-girl-shit-vol-25-romantic-vapors

うわー、これは素敵なロングアルバムです。内容があり、テーマが決まっているアルバムが好きです。これにより、ストーリーと映画の側面が可能になります。私はこれをすぐに完全に聞くことを確実にするでしょう。長いアルバムに専念するとき、私はオールインします。あなたの心と体は浮かび上がり、あなたは逃げるチャンスのない美的な島に残されます

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

これを時間内に聞いてよかったです。これは間違いなくクールなフュージョン体験であり、これからのことを示す良い指標です。アルバムのアートワークと一般的なトーンは、他のロックフュージョンバンドを思い出させます。スティーリー・ダンは最も頭に浮かぶものです。もちろん、これには他の融合行為とは一線を画す独自の個性があります。豊富な量のギターとシンセを備えた、エレクトロニカの基盤。次のアルバムを楽しみにしています

thanks. this is an album I really love and really liked making. i'm not saying this is sgt peppers or anything, but I just LOVED making it. it's fun to make and fun to listen to, and that makes me proud in a way I haven't felt (as a creator) in a long tim.e

I know not everyone here is into guitar, but

thing is, I switched up my guitars on this album. I switched over to fenders (again) and it's very refreshing, and really put a new spin on my playing style. it made playing fun again. that's no knock on any other guitar makers or anything out there. but I noticed with fenders I'm more free, it's easier to play, it's easier to play melodically, and I'm really enjoying the music that is coming out of it

naa

Latest Snowpunk release, this one has a bit of a Dreampunk vibe, too.

I'd never been exposed to Snowpunk before you started posting it here, and I really enjoy your Snowpunk releases! They're very unique sounding, and I think it's interesting to hear music that's winter-themed but not at all festive. It feels like something new and special. I really enjoy how haunting this track is.

kamichan504

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
うわー、これは素敵なロングアルバムです。内容があり、テーマが決まっているアルバムが好きです。これにより、ストーリーと映画の側面が可能になります。私はこれをすぐに完全に聞くことを確実にするでしょう。長いアルバムに専念するとき、私はオールインします。あなたの心と体は浮かび上がり、あなたは逃げるチャンスのない美的な島に残されます
Thank you!! Hope you enjoy the full listen! Definitely can appreciate someone who lets themselves become a part of the soundscape.

Btw, your description is everything! Love it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Latest Snowpunk release, this one has a bit of a Dreampunk vibe, too.

私はそれが少し夢のような雰囲気を持っていることに同意します。ここの音の中には、あるノスタルジックな周波数に達するものもあれば、孤独な夜に怒ったオオカミの群れのように聞こえるものもあります。いつものように、このトラックはとてもクールです。対応するグラフィックも雰囲気があります

Virtual Cafe Awards

Saint Clipper

Sometimes ライオンK —92
Reaction score
Awards
Aquí hay algo diferente
Espero que disfrutes.
Amor,
Sospechoso
[MEDIA = bandcamp] album_id = 3461903183 [/ MEDIA]
Ver: https://shiftycomfort.bandcamp.com/album/songs-about-nothing
Me gusta este hermano. Soy DHELEON, hablamos en Instagram, ya sabes ... el que hizo un muy buen hilo hace unos días, pero volveré a joder con los que no tienen una mentalidad positiva. Hermano, su creación en este proyecto es fantástica: ha creado un estado mental sano. Como dijo una persona hace mucho tiempo aquí, en este foro, hablando de mi primer trabajo, esta cosa que has creado es como un estilo de música LSD. Es una mezcla muy personal y me gusta. Los felicito y seguiré escuchando sus creaciones.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

Heres some thing different
Hope you injoy.
Love,
Shifty

View: https://shiftycomfort.bandcamp.com/album/songs-about-nothing

Hey this is really good!!! It's definitely different from the other stuff you've put out, and it's exciting to see you go in new directions like this. I enjoy the signalwave-y vibes to some of the songs. I love the ambience of it, and I like that it treads the line between more structured music and harshnoise. I'm sure I'm going to be listening to this a lot in my spare time, it especially feels good for doing activities like reading while listening to. My favorite track is GatekeeperTrack(if.u.dnt.lik.dis.den.trn.bck.), it sounds great and I love the idea of a gatekeeper track with a blatant warning on it.

I also think the album art is really, really great, I always like your album art but I think the text "ALMOST MUSIC! NOT FOR DANCING! SOUNDS LIKE THIS!" is fantastic, and I love how it parodies older album compilations like the "Now That's What I Call Music" series. It's really, really great album art that totally draws you in.

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Hey this is really good!!! It's definitely different from the other stuff you've put out, and it's exciting to see you go in new directions like this. I enjoy the signalwave-y vibes to some of the songs. I love the ambience of it, and I like that it treads the line between more structured music and harshnoise. I'm sure I'm going to be listening to this a lot in my spare time, it especially feels good for doing activities like reading while listening to. My favorite track is GatekeeperTrack(if.u.dnt.lik.dis.den.trn.bck.), it sounds great and I love the idea of a gatekeeper track with a blatant warning on it.

I also think the album art is really, really great, I always like your album art but I think the text "ALMOST MUSIC! NOT FOR DANCING! SOUNDS LIKE THIS!" is fantastic, and I love how it parodies older album compilations like the "Now That's What I Call Music" series. It's really, really great album art that totally draws you in.
Thank you sooo much this made my day and I am glad you liked the the art i almost went with something different but im glad i was talked out of it...but yes i had alot of fun making this one weird so i am glad you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah gatekeeper track heheh!

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Heres some thing different
Hope you injoy.
Love,
Shifty

View: https://shiftycomfort.bandcamp.com/album/songs-about-nothing

なんて楽しいアルバムでしょう。以前のリリースの多くと同様に、特定の雰囲気とムードを作り上げます。未来の街を彷徨い、住民と話をし、ランドマークを知るような気がします。特徴的なストレッチもここでフルに発揮されます。

私はあなたがここで混ぜる驚きも好きです。ノベルティはとても楽しいです、そしてあなたは各エントリーにたくさんの多様性をもたらします。各曲は簡潔で短い俳句です。これらの歌は彼らが言いたいことを言い、そして次の歌がそのメッセージを与えることができるように去ります。ステレオ作品もいい感じです。高品質のヘッドセットでアルバムを聴く人として、ステレオの効果は常に注目され、高く評価されています。あなたが推測し続ける非の打ちどころのないミックス。

オーディオを切り刻む方法は、小さな不具合や欠陥に満ちたアルバムカバーに対応しています。私たちの世界は不完全です。あなたがあなたの音楽で提示する世界は不完全です。前回のアルバムからシームレスに引き継ぐ面白いテーマです。もちろん、このアルバムはもっと遊び心があります。

これを試してみてよかったです。全体にたくさんの楽しいエフェクトとサンプルがあります。あなたが曲を作る方法は私にジョナサン・バウエルズを思い出させます、彼はまた彼のオーディオをたくさん切り刻みました。
もういや.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Me gusta este hermano. Soy DHELEON, hablamos en Instagram, ya sabes ... el que hizo un muy buen hilo hace unos días, pero volveré a joder con los que no tienen una mentalidad positiva. Hermano, su creación en este proyecto es fantástica: ha creado un estado mental sano. Como dijo una persona hace mucho tiempo aquí, en este foro, hablando de mi primer trabajo, esta cosa que has creado es como un estilo de música LSD. Es una mezcla muy personal y me gusta. Los felicito y seguiré escuchando sus creaciones.
Whatsup???!! Hell yeah thanks for the kind words, and i love hearing what my stuff sounds like to others cause i know what it sounds like to me. Thanks for the support. And i agree we should all strive to keep up the support and try to do more of it community wide as we are all in this for the vaporwave.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.