Do you want to participate in this project?

Saint Clipper

Sometimes ライオンK —92
Reaction score
Awards
He needed five producers for this project. I want to post a set of six songs on YouTube, one of mine and five other people. The project will only be published on YouTube. The style of the album or musical work, whatever you call it, it will be Vaporwave, or any subgenre style of vaporwave. It will be with samples of music from PS1 video games. The set of songs will be called 'The Wave PS1 Demo Experience'. Now, who is willing? I need five volunteers. People who accept will receive a private message in which I will give them my Gmail and more information.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
He needed five producers for this project. I want to post a set of six songs on YouTube, one of mine and five other people. The project will only be published on YouTube. The style of the album or musical work, whatever you call it, it will be Vaporwave, or any subgenre style of vaporwave. It will be with samples of music from PS1 video games. The set of songs will be called 'The Wave PS1 Demo Experience'. Now, who is willing? I need five volunteers. People who accept will receive a private message in which I will give them my Gmail and more information.
絶対に!私はこれに参加します、私がコラボをしたのは久しぶりです。詳細を送ってください。

Virtual Cafe Awards
I accept

Virtual Cafe Awards

Saint Clipper

Sometimes ライオンK —92
Reaction score
Awards
絶対に!私はこれに参加します、私がコラボをしたのは久しぶりです。詳細を送ってください。
Perfect friend, let's hope someone else wants to collaborate. You are on the list.

Virtual Cafe Awards