View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1424804894981206020?s=19
20210815_123005.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
A month or so ago, the night after the yankees pulled out of Afghan soil, I was browsing a furry thread on 4chan, when suddenly I saw some weird posts.
It seemed that there was a taliban in the thread, he talked about captured provinces and how the "mercenary enemy" fled last night. (first pic)
not only that, but he even showed proof of it, as he took a photo of a captured american vehicle, just as he said in the post.(second pic)
So that's how I knew of the Mujahideen stuff two days before the mainstream media did

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-46-59-543_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-46-59-543_com.android.chrome.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-50-05-252_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-10-17-50-05-252_com.android.chrome.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 179
Virtual Cafe Awards

tracid04

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Lol. American soldiers fight with no honour. If you're going to assrape a feudal country, at least play fair. Would be far cheaper to use boots on the ground anyways. Absolutely no sympathy for any American (or NATO) troops in that country.
What do you mean by "play fair"? If they have superior firepower why wouldn't they use it? Its not a game :?Puzzled?:

Virtual Cafe Awards
The tongue-in-cheek take I saw and agree with is, "If 20 years and a trillion dollars isn't enough, nothing is." The rot probably goes back a long long time.
I guess the problem is how that time and money is spent, not just how much of it. If the people themselves aren't committed to the fight against the Taliban they'd never be able to stand on their own two feet without a permanent US prescence.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

The tongue-in-cheek take I saw and agree with is, "If 20 years and a trillion dollars isn't enough, nothing is." The rot probably goes back a long time

couple nukes would have solved the issue quite fast

bush was too afraid, Obama was an isis employee, and the election was stolen from trump

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

bush was too afraid, Obama was an isis employee, and the election was stolen from trump
It's not that simple, friend.

Was in Afghanistan 3 times and Iraq once. The guys actually doing the war fighting (IE me and the rest of the combined combat arms of each branch) can't just do Sherman's march part 2 electric boogaloo. You are hamstrung by protocols and that pesky thing called the geneva convention. Turning Aghanistan into a glass parking lots (opfor and civilians alike) would be the biggest warcrime the world has ever seen.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards

You can't just be nuking people bro costanzayeahrightsmirk

Virtual Cafe Awards
A month or so ago, the night after the yankees pulled out of Afghan soil, I was browsing a furry thread on 4chan, when suddenly I saw some weird posts.
It seemed that there was a taliban in the thread, he talked about captured provinces and how the "mercenary enemy" fled last night. (first pic)
not only that, but he even showed proof of it, as he took a photo of a captured american vehicle, just as he said in the post.(second pic)
So that's how I knew of the Mujahideen stuff two days before the mainstream media did
>The Taliban now have furries in their ranks.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
>The Taliban now have furries in their ranks.
The thought of the taliban shitposting on 4chan is hilarious :CRYLAUGH:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Strontium

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I guess the problem is how that time and money is spent, not just how much of it. If the people themselves aren't committed to the fight against the Taliban they'd never be able to stand on their own two feet without a permanent US prescence.
I agree that twenty years and a trillion dollars spent ideally could have produced a better result.

I'm not sure how much blame can be placed on the Afghan's lack of will to fight - some estimates have the Afghan security forces have taking over 65,000 casualties. With attrition like that, pure selection effects take place.

We also need to remember that until the "peace treaty" where Trump agreed to withdraw last year, the Taliban were making gains despite continued US support. The quiet of the months before the withdrawal always was an illusion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
The thought of the taliban shitposting on 4chan is hilarious :CRYLAUGH:
-hey brother, uhhh are you sure allah sees this fit?
-well of course posting the conquest of our provinces on this furry westerner webpage is the best way, how else could it be?

Didn't Bin Laden have a bunch of weeb shit in his lair?
yes, I saved this picture I also found on 4chan, they have the best stuff there

Attachments

• 1622746602475.jpg
    1622746602475.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 133
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

It's not that simple, friend.

Was in Afghanistan 3 times and Iraq once. The guys actually doing the war fighting (IE me and the rest of the combined combat arms of each branch) can't just do Sherman's march part 2 electric boogaloo. You are hamstrung by protocols and that pesky thing called the geneva convention. Turning Aghanistan into a glass parking lots (opfor and civilians alike) would be the biggest warcrime the world has ever seen.
Hey man I get it. As boots on the ground guy your hands are tied

there is no such thing as a war crime there is just war, and fighting a war half assed is not really fighting

If the enemy is not following the Geneva conventions, then we shouldn't have to

protocols, conventions, regulations are how Hitler conquered huge chunks of europe

Deleted member 1930

You can't just be nuking people bro costanzayeahrightsmirk
Humanizing the taliban is a bad look

also they would do worse than nuke you if they had the chance

I wonder what it would take for someone like you to wake up? Beheading your family? Concentration camps? Raping your children? Where is your line that would compel you to kill a nazi

hindsight is always 20/20

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Humanizing the taliban is a bad look

also they would do worse than nuke you if they had the chance

I wonder what it would take for someone like you to wake up? Beheading your family? Concentration camps? Raping your children? Where is your line that would compel you to kill a nazi

hindsight is always 20/20
:PikaFacepalm: There's a reason why nobody uses nukes. Because its literally suicide, if you launch a nuke you will not only be killing civilians, but the radiation will effect neighboring countries and the whole planet. Thus will effect us. We only have nukes for a deterrent for other countries.

Virtual Cafe Awards