!!Plebbit in full force Civil War!!

I just found this out on Kiwifarms right now a TL:DR version is that plebbit jannies and admins are fighting each other in regards with a subreddit that had been rising in popularity and this lead to a threat of shutting down various subreddits as well. Click the thread here to see the autism go flying LMAOOOOO

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk-general.8257/page-481#post-9876253

UPDATE! A TL:DR version has been made for those who don't have time to read the entire thread and screenshots.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk jannies preparing to storm the admin's corporate headquarters in San Francisco (2021 colorized)

literaltrannyjannies.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Don't they have one of these "civil wars" every year and nothing ever comes out of it?
I wouldn't really know and wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I just heard about this and just wanna see the shit go down lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Plasmawiz

Resident biologist
Reaction score
Awards
I forget that outside of the 2-3 oasis subreddits I frequent (mostly for niche stuff like Realism Overhaul for KSP where everyone is chill) that the rest of the site is a giant shitstorm.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bergelmir

One who roars like bears
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn't really know and wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I just heard about this and just wanna see the shit go down lmao.
I quite agree, I had a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account but I think I got banned for calling out how little Western Europeans on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk clearly have little to no clue about the history of America nor why the 2nd amendment hasn't gone away. I honestly stopped visiting the app or site with any frenquency since their memes and conversations have stagnated to a high degree and outweighed any benefits of staying.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
I only use >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk to jack off so this has caught me by surprise. FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK JUICE

Virtual Cafe Awards
I quite agree, I had a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account but I think I got banned for calling out how little Western Europeans on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk clearly have little to no clue about the history of America nor why the 2nd amendment hasn't gone away. I honestly stopped visiting the app or site with any frenquency since their memes and conversations have stagnated to a high degree and outweighed any benefits of staying.
I feel like that is an subject on it's own, especially the fact that we're talking about yuropoors (though I do not think all Europeans are like this.) Honestly plebbitors are just plebeians who try to pretend that they're intellectuals when they're not honestly.

5cd.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bergelmir

One who roars like bears
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like that is an subject on it's own, especially the fact that we're talking about yuropoors (though I do not think all Europeans are like this.) Honestly plebbitors are just plebeians who try to pretend that they're intellectuals when they're not honestly.

5cd.png
In that regard I believe a large amount of Western Europeans around uni age to be quite settled in with plebbitors. Albeit I thoroughly hope I just found the lackluster group as opposed to the average.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is an American website where the vast majority of the userbase is American. But keep screeching about yuros.

Bergelmir

One who roars like bears
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk is an American website where the vast majority of the userbase is American. But keep screeching about yuros.
Fantastic, I never knew this. Perhaps can you tell me more of this rarely known fact? Now to be serious, I related my experience of expecting Europeans plebbitors to be more decent than American plebbitors and being disappointed by them. Now onto you, don't worry I'm not giving Americans any slack nor will I give anyone slack. Although I might make a case for you, though you should probably turn off your electronic devices and reflect on your life choices that lead to this moment.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So, the admins caved and banned r/nonewnormal. After the statement they made, that just makes them look even more feckless and pathetic than if they'd just caved to the screeching of the unpaid terminally-online monkeys in the first place. Imagine being cowed by unpaid Internet janitors.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So, the admins caved and banned r/nonewnormal. After the statement they made, that just makes them look even more feckless and pathetic than if they'd just caved to the screeching of the unpaid terminally-online monkeys in the first place. Imagine being cowed by unpaid Internet janitors.

How depressing. But unsurprising too. I now expect a influx of refugees to start coming here or /pol/. But the time is ticking for >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk really so I won't sweat about it if the sites ends up imploding on itself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
How depressing. But unsurprising too. I now expect a influx of refugees to start coming here or /pol/. But the time is ticking for >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk really so I won't sweat about it if the sites ends up imploding on itself.
If the admins continue to allow the jannies to run rampant eventually it will end up cutting into corporate's bottom line. Corporate then stepping in and forcing the admins to crack down after jannies becomes used to getting their way every time they throw a tantrum could end up with some interesting fallout.

Virtual Cafe Awards