Can we just take a second to appreciate this place

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest what i appreciate the most, besides the aesthetics (i love the windows 96 background, it reminds me to my first PC), it's privacy, people here share stories about their lifes but everyone respect your intimacy, nobody will start asking you questions or try to track you, better yet, it's a really healthy community, you can share an opinion and people will had a conversation, with so much respect it looks like real life. (or at least, internet before 2012)

I'm glad i find this, because i've never liked to use facebook or twitter, those sites are really a toxic wasteland filled with all types of fucking mutants, or >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, in which their mods are worst than soyboys, and the best of all, there is no ads, no corporative agenda, this is a forum and a website by the people for the people. :pugPls::KongDance::Crash1:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

win2k

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It's nice to have a place to talk about Vaporwave besides /mu/, or God forbid r/vaporwave. Most of the people here have interesting things to say. It looks like moderation is pretty relaxed. The site layout and features are fantastic. There is a wide breadth of things to talk about. It's nice and small so we don't have to deal with idiots all the time. It's good stuff. I miss forums.
I agree with this, totally!

/r/vaporwave just became a "I got a photo with this colors, it must be vaporwave" kind of thing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crabbelly

Creator. Destroyer. Demigod.
Reaction score
Awards
What I like about this site is that it's a nice change from the overly saturated simulacra that the internet and life in general has become. And it literally feels like a cafe, it's amazing. Cheers everyone :jBrew:

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Wake up, login to agora road, post big smoke in chat.

Real question is what theme do you use? I use Mac OS after dark with the cool space background.
Ah which space? The one with stars or the bowling space planets. I switch between bowling space and peach mac os.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: RIG

win2k

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Wake up, login to agora road, post big smoke in chat.

Real question is what theme do you use? I use Mac OS after dark with the cool space background.
Macintosh Cafe OS - Mint

I like the colorscheme :kawaiiNacho:

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

win2k

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
is that the default one? I used that for awhile but have not looked it for a long time till recently.
When i looked at it again the other day I felt like this
My Eyes Burn GIF by Heute-Show
too used to dark themes now i guess.
I think it is, yeah.

It happened the same to me, altough I have a mix of light and dark themes, it depends of what I'm going to use.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

Crabbelly

Creator. Destroyer. Demigod.
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate the artwork and admire and respect the effort and creativity put into making it; the variation and originality of the likes/smilies/mood banners/awards. I'd take lo-res images and virtual awards over migraine inducing trash and meaningless physical awards any day.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I really like how this site offers various discussions in the forum whether you are talking about your favorite vaporware album , displaying art work, or just bringing up a memory from your childhood. :) awesome vibes

Virtual Cafe Awards

grouse

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Just found this place yesterday through the quadrachannel. Prob'ly my new favorite site.
Found this place yesterday too lol, one of the few places that doesn't make me feel like I'm experiencing the brain rot in real time.

Maybe nuggets of value can still be found on the internet?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
To be honest what i appreciate the most, besides the aesthetics (i love the windows 96 background, it reminds me to my first PC), it's privacy, people here share stories about their lifes but everyone respect your intimacy, nobody will start asking you questions or try to track you, better yet, it's a really healthy community, you can share an opinion and people will had a conversation, with so much respect it looks like real life. (or at least, internet before 2012)

I'm glad i find this, because i've never liked to use facebook or twitter, those sites are really a toxic wasteland filled with all types of fucking mutants, or >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, in which their mods are worst than soyboys, and the best of all, there is no ads, no corporative agenda, this is a forum and a website by the people for the people. :pugPls::KongDance::Crash1:
I was so fucking wrong. :meowntGun:

Virtual Cafe Awards