What games do you play that you hate to love?

H1ssss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
a-fortress-high.neocities.org
I play a lot of games that I hate to love, League of Legends, osu!, Apex Legends, CSGO, how about you and how do you feel they impact your mental health?

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm a gamer. I don't 'hate to love', I just hate.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
what quests
Report 10 trolls to the administrative office and your reputation with me will be raised to 'cordial'.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TigrEncounter

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Probably Osu! and Warframe. I stopped playing them long ago but whenever I started playing them I had a gut wrenching feeling of "This leads to nothing. I'll fuck up the same part again and again." Warframe is chill but, when you realise you gotta grind for days to make progress if you actually care about magink a progress is still infuriating and makes my brain numb. I have no clue why people have so much patience towards MMO's. I mostly just quit the game once I completed the tutorial quests and the first few main quests. Boring.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I hate Dota 2. Its a fucking garbage can with a dumpster fire community and a shitty pro-league focus on its updates, all while trying to milk your ass for cosmetics.

Yet I have 4000+ hours and have been playing it since 2011 Oi vey what is wrong with me? :JahyStare:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Cyberpuncc 2077 the game is still buggy and annoying as hell, but i don't care i love it so much, rn i'm waiting for the day CD-Projekt launches it's first expansion pack, because they always messed up at launch and then they release an enhanced edition a year or two later, the same happened with the witcher 2 and the witcher 1, yeah, so yeah, i really love and hate cyberpunk 2077 :JahyStare:

Virtual Cafe Awards

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
Grand Theft Auto Online is probably the biggest one on my list. Not only because the graphics look outdated, the map already being old and over-explored, but because how that game has distanced itself from being what it used to be. Nonetheless, it is still one of my most favorite games that I come back every week to play.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Grand Theft Auto Online is probably the biggest one on my list. Not only because the graphics look outdated, the map already being old and over-explored, but because how that game has distanced itself from being what it used to be. Nonetheless, it is still one of my most favorite games that I come back every week to play.
I miss gta online on the ps3

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Recent pokemon games. Now with that korean thing called dokev(Which it looks promising along with the korean culture stuff) coming out and those indie darlings like nexomon and temtem, it's never been a great time to hate to love them. Imagine a company with too much money making mediocre-low quality entries comparable to college-university level student projects, which even fan games are better.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2652

The Getaway for the PS2. I've died so many cheap deaths in this game, thanks in no part to the horrific AI and wonky controls. It's like the developer took every positive aspect of GTA and made it unfun and unplayable as possible. The driving is shit, the gunplay is shit, and the checkpoint system is, surprise surprise, shit. Its a good game if you want to bask in early-2000's London but trying to beat this is something only the most staunchly masochistic would attempt (THIS GUY RIGHT HERE). A shame really, it had so much potential. The fact the sequel was apparently worse and the developer went kaput gives me the sads : (