[UPDATE] Christ Chan replies to a Kiwifarms user | Chris Chan sends a letter to Null, owner of Kiwifarms, comparing Null to Judas.

Uh-oh...

[UPDATE: 10/10/21]

Someone needs to take Chris' crayons away.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
It truly is fascinating to witness how broken a human mind can become.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
Chris has always been hyper influenced by media, I wonder if he(she? idk) only has access to a bible now and it's causing these second coming of Christ delusions. This whole thing has been like watching a car crash in slow motion, it's disgusting but I can't look away.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
I can only sigh in relief when the fact that this retard is in a proper jail and not a female jail because tranny

Virtual Cafe Awards
The joke of this moron has gone too far. Love how some people cope with it by saying lolcow gazing is a natural part of society being repeated through the internet or whatever (half true) but was feeding this dumbass attention and even money.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Guru Meditation

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The joke of this moron has gone too far. Love how some people cope with it by saying lolcow gazing is a natural part of society being repeated through the internet or whatever (half true) but was feeding this dumbass attention and even money.
The rule of KF was never get involved and just observe. But then the site admin starts making merch and sending him money.
Gaze long enough into the abyss..

Virtual Cafe Awards
[UPDATE]

Chris Chan has replied to a Kiwifarm user letter.

1633842988341-png.png

Someone please take away Chris' crayons already.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
[UPDATE]

Chris Chan has replied to a Kiwifarm user letter.

1633842988341-png.png

Someone please take away Chris' crayons already.
kengle is not a kiwifarmer, he is the one who hosted Onionfarms, a splinter site of kiwifarms for people who can't stand with joshy and the farm culture in general.