General Fitness Thread - Discuss all things fitness here!

• Thread starter Rebel
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 15343 times.

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Thought I'd start a thread about fitness considering I saw a lot of people in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread had fitness down as an interest and hobby.

Discuss all things fitness related here!

From your workout routines, to different sports you do, questions and advice from the beginner lifter to the seasoned gym rat!

I've been a fitness enthusiast for years now but primarily focused on boxing and weight lifting, and now just weight lifting.

So I guess I'll start this thread off with "What do you guys do for fitness? Routine?"

Gym pepe.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Before COVID I used to be really into gym and got quite strong from it, sadly COVID threw me out of balance and with gyms shut I couldn't do the same high intensity I used to do but I still worked out, I especially did a lot of running.

Nowadays I workout less but my job is very physical so that's how I do a lot of my weight training haha, also run and cycle now and then still too, but yeah I intend to get back into gym soon eventually.

With that said, we are all gonna make it brahs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
I've gotten really into cycling over the past year or two, so that's my primary form of exercise. I was doing 10-20 miles a day for a lot of the summer, but the cold weather has made me lazy. My biggest accomplishment so far has been my 100km ride, that was pretty fun (probably would have been more fun on a geared bike).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I've gotten really into cycling over the past year or two, so that's my primary form of exercise. I was doing 10-20 miles a day for a lot of the summer, but the cold weather has made me lazy. My biggest accomplishment so far has been my 100km ride, that was pretty fun (probably would have been more fun on a geared bike).
Call me a lazy fuck but I have a electric bike and it's fun asf. Have you ever tried one? Congrats on the 100k btw!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
Call me a lazy fuck but I have a electric bike and it's fun asf. Have you ever tried one? Congrats on the 100k btw!
I've never tried an E-bike, but they seem pretty cool. Especially if they get more people cycling that otherwise wouldn't be. There's a fat guy with one that lives near me and I like watching him zoom up hills. Thanks!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
I've never tried an E-bike, but they seem pretty cool. Especially if they get more people cycling that otherwise wouldn't be. There's a fat guy with one that lives near me and I like watching him zoom up hills. Thanks!!
Lmao the image of a fat guy speeding up hills on a bike is hilarious. But seriously your cardio is insane!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Before COVID I used to be really into gym and got quite strong from it, sadly COVID threw me out of balance and with gyms shut I couldn't do the same high intensity I used to do but I still worked out, I especially did a lot of running.

Nowadays I workout less but my job is very physical so that's how I do a lot of my weight training haha, also run and cycle now and then still too, but yeah I intend to get back into gym soon eventually.

With that said, we are all gonna make it brahs.
Only just got out of lockdown a few days ago here in Australia, so only been able to hit the gym since then for me.
Did heaps of calisthenics during lockdown though but it wasn't the same.
Gonna make it brahs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Hey this is a nice thread! I do a push, pull, leg routine. I've been experimenting with ecdysterone that I bought from MPMD, I dont know if its placebo or not but I do feel stronger, however I'm only in week 3 of the cycle. So time will tell PepSiDawgwitcan

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mk_Ultra_Victim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I try to go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week when school allows. I mainly just use all the arm machines as well as the bench. Same with legs as well. Then when I am done with that I like to do running. Since I am just getting into working out again I can really only run .30 of a mile without getting tired but I hope to get that up as I continue going. After that I just walk back home

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very into lifting. Go to the gym 6 days and week and run an upper/lower split. Bulking rn and getting really solid results, developing capped shoulders, bigger chest, and my lifts are all shooting up. Feels good man.

Also started Jiu Jitsu this week would love to talk to anyone into that or body building

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hey this is a nice thread! I do a push, pull, leg routine. I've been experimenting with ecdysterone that I bought from MPMD, I dont know if its placebo or not but I do feel stronger, however I'm only in week 3 of the cycle. So time will tell PepSiDawgwitcan

Hell yeah dude I love MPMD. Think the turkesterone he sells really gave me a nice boost. Might buy some ecdy since it's on sale.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Hell yeah dude I love MPMD. Think the turkesterone he sells really gave me a nice boost. Might buy some ecdy since it's on sale.
Wow you got his turk! I heard that shit sold out in 5 minutes. I just got Greg Doucette's turk but im gonna try after the ecdy. I heard it wasn't as good as MDMP

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Wow you got his turk! I heard that shit sold out in 5 minutes. I just got Greg Doucette's turk but im gonna try after the ecdy. I heard it wasn't as good as MDMP

Yeah it dropped during my lunch break so I was able to grab some. From what I understand Coach Greg's turk isn't synthesized or compounded or whatever in the same way so it isn't as efficacious as Derek's stuff. For someone like me who is a little too afraid to mess with any legitimate anabolic compounds yet this stuff is great though

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I hope it gains more traction!
Love a good PPL routine! Do you do it once a week or 2x a week?
Also, is Ecdysterone an actual performance enhancing drug? Educate me I'm curious!
I ask this as someone who has done steroids before (very open about it) in the past to great results (although I did not continue to do further cycles), and I haven't heard of ecdysterone before, and I love to keep up to date with fitness supps/PEDs/SARMs, etc.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very into lifting. Go to the gym 6 days and week and run an upper/lower split. Bulking rn and getting really solid results, developing capped shoulders, bigger chest, and my lifts are all shooting up. Feels good man.

Also started Jiu Jitsu this week would love to talk to anyone into that or body building
I've ran upper/lower splits before, I ran one called PHUL multiple times and I genuinely believe it's probably the best type of routine for natural bodybuilders to maximise growth. Hitting muscle groups 2x a week is so much better for natural protein synthesis than a bro split hitting body parts 1x a week, but I may be biased as I see the best results through these routines.
I'm curious, how do you hit the gym 6x a week with an upper/lower split? I generally though it was something like upper/lower/upper/lower then rest, are you hitting extra days?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah it dropped during my lunch break so I was able to grab some. From what I understand Coach Greg's turk isn't synthesized or compounded or whatever in the same way so it isn't as efficacious as Derek's stuff. For someone like me who is a little too afraid to mess with any legitimate anabolic compounds yet this stuff is great though
Ah, I think I answered my own previous questions here about Edcysterone being an anabolic compound.
I'm not well educated on these newer supplements, but I have done actual anabolic compounds (steroids) in the past and am happy to answer any questions about my experiences if anyone here is curious (although of course I do not condone it at all, I would prefer if people were exceptionally educated on the subject if they were going to do it anyway).

Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ah, I think I answered my own previous questions here about Edcysterone being an anabolic compound.
I'm not well educated on these newer supplements, but I have done actual anabolic compounds (steroids) in the past and am happy to answer any questions about my experiences if anyone here is curious (although of course I do not condone it at all, I would prefer if people were exceptionally educated on the subject if they were going to do it anyway).

If I have any questions on that I'll hit you up for sure. Not sure the rules on discussing illegal/semi-legal stuff here so I'm afraid to ask directly. I hope you don't mind me linking this video about Turk/Ecdy, think Derek can just more concisely explain it.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=66B-ZOVOARI

As for the Upper/Lower 6x a week. I'd say I normally do 3x upper 2x lower and 1x hanging out and just doing vanity muscles/cardio/abs/sauna/talking shit with ppl at the gym. Not an efficient use of time that last day but outside of the gym I don't have much of a social life anyway. In the 5 legitimate training days I try to really vary how I hit the muscles and what I focus on. Like one leg day I'll put 70% effort on posterior chain and 30% quads and then vice versa. Upper body I'll just play with compounds vs dumbells vs machines for each muscle group and just hit them in different ways. I've had really good growth this way

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I hope it gains more traction!
Love a good PPL routine! Do you do it once a week or 2x a week?
Also, is Ecdysterone an actual performance enhancing drug? Educate me I'm curious!
I ask this as someone who has done steroids before (very open about it) in the past to great results (although I did not continue to do further cycles), and I haven't heard of ecdysterone before, and I love to keep up to date with fitness supps/PEDs/SARMs, etc.
I workout 6 days a week so hit each part 2x, rest on Sundays. What I know is that ecdysterone is a plant/bug steroid. It doesn't bind to androgen receptors but its suppose to improve protein synthesis.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
What steroid has the least amount of hairloss?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I used to do parkour. I know, meme status shit. I was very lithe and in incredible shape, though. After a couple promotions I don't really have the time for it anymore and have put on some weight. I'm looking to get a home gym setup going. Suggestions very welcome, please!

Virtual Cafe Awards