End of an Era: Chris Chan has finally gone too far

TamagoSuki

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm pretty sure he's going to a male prison since he hasn't had any type of bottom surgery. I heard there was a lgbt wing at the prison he would be going to and he might be put in there but I dont have any source for that.
If Chris actually ends up in a legitimate prison instead of getting some sort of help from the courts my last bit of faith in the system will be gone. This guy literally spouts about a dimensional merge happening with this universe and his fictional one. His parents have neglected him and he desperately needs mental help. You can tell he's been brushed off by the courts before from past incidents. At this point Chris is basically being treated the same as those "undesireable" homeless people, just toss them in jail and we won't have to deal with them ever again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I'm pretty sure he's going to a male prison since he hasn't had any type of bottom surgery. I heard there was a lgbt wing at the prison he would be going to and he might be put in there but I dont have any source for that.
Nope. this male rapist is going to a female prison

Deleted member 1930

If Chris actually ends up in a legitimate prison instead of getting some sort of help from the courts my last bit of faith in the system will be gone. This guy literally spouts about a dimensional merge happening with this universe and his fictional one. His parents have neglected him and he desperately needs mental help. You can tell he's been brushed off by the courts before from past incidents. At this point Chris is basically being treated the same as those "undesireable" homeless people, just toss them in jail and we won't have to deal with them ever again.
i think rapists should be executed, tbh

Nope. this male rapist is going to a female prison
where did you find this because so far all people can find is unsure sources

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Toonami

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I believe you're correct. According to Virginia law, only post-op trans women can be locked up at a women's prison. And I don't think the "un-clit" counts.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting turn of events, looks like the girl that catfished Chris Chan has parents that are feds. The Kiwis found out who she was and doxxed her and "someone" launched a sophisticated DDSOS attack bringing them down

View: https://twitter.com/KiwiFarmsDotNet/status/1424477473631244288?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/monkeygotdadrip/status/1424493826102681600?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/KirbStompGA/status/1424494021951492098?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/anon_christori/status/1424486663296794626?s=19
Edit: Archive of Bella, https://archive.ph/2021.08.08-07540...nd-her-clique-of-extremely-sick-people.96787/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-160127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-160127_Chrome.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 20210808_161110.png
    20210808_161110.png
    906.4 KB · Views: 189
Virtual Cafe Awards

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Be careful to avoid impulsive reactions in a situs such as this
These times are radioactive and the dark glows brighter then a 1990s toy stor.
I think there might be more to this than people think, even deeper than the glow "GAYmer word" connections.
Anyhoo do not let this fade into obscurity, this is the biggest happening of our generation.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Following this Bella person has confirmed everything I ever thought about the whole Chris-chan situation. Chris is disgusting, but the trolls are both disgusting and oftentimes just evil. With Janke's parents being feds, thinking about how Chris has lived his entire life structured by cartoons, media, pop culture, the attached image comes to mind... for those with perception skill maximum, the whole Chris-chan situation has glowed since the beginning - a weakminded mentally ill man who was worsened dozenfold when he overdosed on MKULTRA mindpoison.
E6drvF-WUAQtBY5.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

AnotherBubblebath

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
anotherbubblebath.carrd.co
Virtual Cafe Awards

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Oh man, I think I need to go read a bible to forget about this awful story
Funny enough you'd say that, Null just got a letter from Chris in prison where Chris now claims that he is in fact, Jesus Christ himself

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neonriser

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
neonriser.neocities.org
I've known his story, long before this moment. A long time ago, I watched a Let's Read from Corrupted Gaming on Youtube where they poke fun with Chris' comics and discuss how the events in the comic reflect the events in his life. I remember one of the guys saying, "I don't know if I should feel bad for him or kick him in the balls." I did more research on Chris-Chan via Youtube videos and wiki articles, and I've begun to feel the same thing.

As an autistic man typing this, I can understand why everyone here is repulsed and saddened by this event. Yet deep down, it made me thankful for my parents (especially my mother) who did anything they could to help me become independent, such as making meals, paying for services, and learning to drive. But I've got to admit, if I won the sweepstakes of my favourite video game franchise when I was little, there's a chance that I'd become a delusional girlfriend-free virgin too.

Virtual Cafe Awards