⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
So maybe like a couple of months ago, i came across this video on Toxicologist's youtube page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYoib6KpO9g&ab_channel=Toxicologist

I was wondering if you guys wanted to try it out, maybe we can just open a thread or something and participate in this. Any suggestions on how we should do it?

This seems like you'll give yourself psychosis if you tired this. This reminds me of the gangstalking stuff where people drive themselves insane by noticing the little things that people do to mean that you are being watched by them. This might be another one of those Pandora's box.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
it doesnt have to start out very intricate, it could jus be some simple stuff maybe every three of four days, and if we get somewhere maybe we could branch off from there and do our own thing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

saint6ix

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
it doesnt have to start out very intricate, it could jus be some simple stuff maybe every three of four days, and if we get somewhere maybe we could branch off from there and do our own thing.
any ideas? should we just log anything that is out of the ordinary/synchrony-like

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
any ideas? should we just log anything that is out of the ordinary/synchrony-like
id be down, the thing i worry about is organization, like, is this gonna be a google doc, or something on the discord, or maybe even preferably a thread here so it could stay and not get 404'd or something. i think the priority now would be gathering people. I'll just start off and say im down, of course.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
id be down, the thing i worry about is organization, like, is this gonna be a google doc, or something on the discord, or maybe even preferably a thread here so it could stay and not get 404'd or something. i think the priority now would be gathering people. I'll just start off and say im down, of course.
Yeah you guys could make a new thread here and keep it going for the project

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Mmm.. Really interesting , someone once warned me about searching into synchronisations, tho I am downloading the video as I feel It may be taken down soon

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
So maybe like a couple of months ago, i came across this video on Toxicologist's youtube page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYoib6KpO9g&ab_channel=Toxicologist

I was wondering if you guys wanted to try it out, maybe we can just open a thread or something and participate in this. Any suggestions on how we should do it?

Synchronicity is a fact of life for many of us. And, as much as I love /x/, it is truly a gateway to both light and dark. The manifestations of Synchro's and coinkdinks, is found to be directly related to the mind of the witness. Something, does in fact shape the world around us like a whirlpool, or eddy in a stream, but focusing too much on a place like /x/ with the goal of manifestation invites spiritual disaster.

There are many practitioners of the CyberMagiks posing as benevolent posters. There is a particularly bad problem with third rate psychic vampirism. Every now and then, a really scary critter will have a crack at you, when you mess with this stuff. It doesn't always end well. If you have experience dealing with actual psychic attacks and winning, then you will probably be OK. Keep in mind, they aren't interested in normies. Thats like, a shitty microwave meal to them. If you have any real psychic ability they will come for you, and they are dead serious. Some of them will try and palm there attachments off on you, because they are dried up husks themselves now. Other are genuine, old school witches. Then there are the ELF entities.

All of these, are capable of influencing the manifestation you experience in day to day life. They hijack the normal function of awareness, and will drive you bugfuck insane. Some of us are relatively lucky, and are not easy to scare, paranormally speaking.
But your life can become living hell if you invite this stuff in. There is a reason why it is explicitly stated in all mythology, NEVER INVITE THE VAMPIRE INTO YOUR HOME.

Serious mang, don't do it. You'll find yourself on the other side of the grotesque. Begging for salvation. Bereft of all comfort.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
they warned you? how so?
They just told me that I should not search the matter or try provoking it or I may go crazy , Just like the redditors you mentioned...kinda wierd but I see their point now

Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
There's actually a great guide to an 'active imagination' meditation type technique in which Jung offers methods for engaging stuff like this, as well as multiple serious warnings about how to avoid driving yourself insane and specifically not approaching it the way these /x/philes did. I think it's either in Man and His Symbols or The Undiscovered Self but can't remember which.

An alarming mistake many people seem to make when interpreting but not actually reading Jung is removing his ideas from the carefully grounded disposition he addressed them with. So much of his work was involved in identifying what he observed as internal phenomenology rather than material fact that it would be surprising if anyone who did the stuff in this video actually read any of his writing besides maybe The Red Book. Probably don't start with The Red Book.

I'd be open to trying a more sensible version of this in earnest but have always been hesitant for fear of being unprepared. What these guys did was basically the equivalent of walking into a weight room and just making up exercises only instead of giving themselves back and joint problems they blindly reconditioned their minds (to whatever degree any were telling the truth). Which is, as perfectly summarized earlier, "other side of the grotesque" level stuff.

If you guys wanna do some group esoteric type thing it would be prudent to start out as some kind of book club. To prepare for any group occult foray I'd guess this is as good a place as any to start, and will be re-reading it this month:

MAN AND HIS SYMBOLS

lol jk. MAN AND HIS SYMBOLS

Virtual Cafe Awards
There's actually a great guide to an 'active imagination' meditation type technique in which Jung offers methods for engaging stuff like this, as well as multiple serious warnings about how to avoid driving yourself insane and specifically not approaching it the way these /x/philes did. I think it's either in Man and His Symbols or The Undiscovered Self but can't remember which.
If you guys wanna do some group esoteric type thing it would be prudent to start out as some kind of book club. To prepare for any group occult foray I'd guess this is as good a place as any to start, and will be re-reading it this month:

MAN AND HIS SYMBOLS

lol jk. MAN AND HIS SYMBOLS
In addition to that, I think it's worth reading some of Jung's disciples as some of their writings help detail the process in a way that might be helpful to others. In particular I think Jeffery Raff's book Jung and the Alchemical Imagination is an excellent read for anyone interested in learning about active imagination. You also have Marie von Franz and James Hillman who studied directly under Jung and have lots of good books and even lectures up for free on YouTube.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I'd be open to trying a more sensible version of this in earnest but have always been hesitant for fear of being unprepared. What these guys did was basically the equivalent of walking into a weight room and just making up exercises only instead of giving themselves back and joint problems they blindly reconditioned their minds (to whatever degree any were telling the truth). Which is, as perfectly summarized earlier, "other side of the grotesque" level stuff.

If you guys wanna do some group esoteric type thing it would be prudent to start out as some kind of book club.

I was going to just ignore this thread because of the can of worms it can open up. But, it sounds like some of you might be serious about tuning in, and doing this anyway. I encourage wholeheartedly exploring synchronicity, just not the focus on messed up boards like /x/. And will have nothing to do with helping anyone with that. It really is a psychic cesspit. Besides, there is a whole tapestry of beautiful synchronicity right in front of you, already. It is only a matter of recognizing it for what it really is.

I would just like to know, are you complete noobs at this stuff? Or, do any of you already have some of the prerequisites to really go for it? I'm not trying to be some tossbag telling you what to do, so what I sincerely ask is this.

Are any of you already experiencing the number manifestations?

Are any of you "crosstalking"? That is, have you ever experienced silent thoughts, clearly "manifesting" in the "world" somehow?

Have you ever talked to the world? Could you even take seriously such a concept? Do you even know what that term means?

Are you prepared to deal with finding out FOR SURE, that the world of daily affairs is not as you previously thought?

Have any of you already lucid dreamed?

Are you capable of sincerely beleiving in something, out of expedience. Can you "meta believe"?

I would like to here from anyone, who is sincere about discovering the relationship between personal consciousness/attention, and the manifestation of the "world" itself. I really want talk to those prepared to let go of academic notions/explanations entirely as those of us who truly experience the phenomena you are interested in, either go truly insane (can't let go, insist on the really, real world) or we let go of all traditional academic ideas about consciousness. Even, Jung. And, I LOVE Carl Jung. But, most I have encountered in the past do not seem to get how serious he was about certain things. They trivialise the enormity of what he revealed, and fail to grasp, it was only the beginning of the Rabbit Hole.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Anyway, here is something that "coincidentally" just popped on /x/.

Mere, coincidence? Well, it bloody well wasn't me! That's for sure. Maybe one of you lot...

At_This_point_Reality_Is_Just_Trolling_Me.png

So what, someone here posted it whatever mang....

Except, nah.

I only went to 4chan today because I knew there would be a doozy on the front page (the place is boring me now, 'cos it's the same shit everyday). I logged on to my favorite carebear MMO, called Boundless. (Voxel builder like Minecraft sortof). An I found a new EXO planet had gone up. Yay, I'm off to mine, but then the schizo in me visually scanned the page for synchro, and it popped!

Sue_Me_Tranni_KEK.png

Larf, I nearly died.

It's name is SUMIKEK IV (T5 of the Turbulent type Atmosphere), LOL. SUE ME KEK 4 (T5) PepSiDawgwitcan

Just yesterday, I posted on another thread about schizo /x/ wojak memes, bitching to Mr. Pirate, about the tranny jannies that banned for three days, recently on /x/. I stated in the post "SUE ME TRANNIES", and Mr. Pirate responded with KEK!, a very overused (on /x/) sentiment.

I only recently turned 45 yrs old on the day I got banned... iv t 5 = 4t5, Hahah! The planet appeared at 8.24am. Adjusted for daylight savings here on the NSW Australia, based server I play from, is 9.24am EST AUS. The lift time for my ban, was you guessed it 9.24am USA EST.

Also, think about how many of those schizo memes, on /x/ feature a prominent theme of Abyss, represented by a black circle/hole? And I have been silently obsessing about the nature of these references, what it really means etc. This screencap above, should normally have a 3d picture of the planet's globe atlas, instead of that, a 2d black circle, containing a giant question mark. This is a server error of sorts, and doesn't happen very often.

Whoahh...dude!

Also, catch the turbulent caustic atmosphere reference. Turbulent, and caustic? /x/? Never! bchmmmmm

Anyway, I know this stuff looks silly, and tame, (and schizo), but my real point, is everything in your life is eternally crossreferencing every other bit of your life. It is a grand tapestry of meaning found sideways, up, down, back and forwards. Echoing, through time itself even.

It is beautiful, and it has a very good sense of humor. Even if the joke is on me... :MaximLove:

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
discord would be nice

Virtual Cafe Awards