Awards
look man.jpg

Attachments

• lizardtrolley.jpg
    lizardtrolley.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 183
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
That's every thread. We are all bots.

Wake up.

Or weirdos like me, with way too much spare time.

Also, I shouldn't have blabbed, they nuked my thread, the assholes. I was having fun with that. Waaahhh!!! :peepoCryDrink:

Are any of you /x/ jannies on the side? globogymface If so do you take bribes?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Speaking of schizophrenia, can you identify the thread where 90+% of all replies consists of me replying to myself . It's been up for awhile. :JahyStare:
I did that before on a pawn stars thread, I was just spamming >this

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
I did that before on a pawn stars thread, I was just spamming >this

I just wanted too see if anyone would notice, an attention test if you will. It looks like nobody did. Originally I thought it got deleted. But, it just got slid out of existence. Plebbitised.

The thread, was all me arguing with myself in different ways. I mean I know IP gives it away, and didn't expect it to go on so long.

I thought samefagging on that scale, would be easily detected automatically by now. Wouldn't it? Jeesh.

Damn irony is, I post one friggin brony pic, to make pretty tame fun of someone, (I forgot about the brony thing, sue me trannies!), and my arse got bounced for 3days. But, wasting everyone's time, full blown Multiple Personality Disorder skitzposting, lasted over 3 days, and was perfectly OK. Weird...very weird.

Almost like they allow it, so as the bots can function more easily. monkahhm

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted too see if anyone would notice, an attention test if you will. It looks like nobody did. Originally I thought it got deleted. But, it just got slid out of existence. Plebbitised.

The thread, was all me arguing with myself in different ways. I mean I know IP gives it away, and didn't expect it to go on so long.

I thought samefagging on that scale, would be easily detected automatically by now. Wouldn't it? Jeesh.

Damn irony is, I post one friggin brony pic, to make pretty tame fun of someone, (I forgot about the brony thing, sue me trannies!), and my arse got bounced for 3days. But, wasting everyone's time, full blown Multiple Personality Disorder skitzposting, lasted over 3 days, and was perfectly OK. Weird...very weird.

Almost like they allow it, so as the bots can function more easily. monkahhm
That's weird it should say "x posts by x users" on the bottom. And I saw your cryptic post about agora road and I saw that someone else caught it KEK!

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Oh yeah, here are some "Meems". A couple from today!

Abyss_schizo.jpg

Based_Psyopped_Man.jpg
The_Moment_Garfield_Realizes_Jon_Has_Overdosed_On_CCC_Again.png
Raycist_Archon_Soul_Trap.jpg
Noah_Skitz.png
Moon_Skitz.jpg
Post_Modern_Schizo.jpg

Not, all wojak... but there seems to be a very dark schizo element corrupting everything of late.

I scared. :AYAYAWeird:

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
That's weird it should say "x posts by x users" on the bottom. And I saw your cryptic post about agora road and I saw that someone else caught it KEK!
I know right? There is some actuall fuckery afoot, and it is beyond ordinary. Especially, with reply counts etc. I think it is to hide their bottery, and I just slid in under the radar.

This will sound truly skitz, but I had a Nobody General post land right in front of my very eyes. 1 replies. Yippee says I. I goes nearly first! Then after my single reply, the thread just up and vanishes. I eventually found it buried on 4plebs, way way down the list, where it never should have been.

... an Nobody post, and it just vanishes. I really did think I was skitzing out finally. And, it gave me some good scares. I realised later, that a mod was probably just fucking with me, for being so annoying lately. bBut it is personal evidence of fuckery, none the less.

PS: the cryptic thing was just to see if they were serious about being able to notice things sideways. Looks like they weren't. I was literally spelling it out to them when I got banned. My reply was the post that informed me of it. I gnashed my teeth. And seethed.

Also, how do you feel about invites? I like a bit of silly cloak and dagger myself. The banner being there, is what makes it so funny to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I know right? There is some actuall fuckery afoot, and it is beyond ordinary. Especially, with reply counts etc. I think it is to hide their bottery, and I just slid in under the radar.

This will sound truly skitz, but I had a Nobody General post land right in front of my very eyes. 1 replies. Yippee says I. I goes nearly first! Then after my single reply, the thread just up and vanishes. I eventually found it buried on 4plebs, way way down the list, where it never should have been.

... an Nobody post, and it just vanishes. I really did think I was skitzing out finally. And, it gave me some good scares. I realised later, that a mod was probably just fucking with me, for being so annoying lately. bBut it is personal evidence of fuckery, none the less.

PS: the cryptic thing was just to see if they were serious about being able to notice things sideways. Looks like they weren't. I was literally spelling it out to them when I got banned. My reply was the post that informed me of it. I gnashed my teeth. And seethed.

Also, how do you feel about invites? I like a bit of silly cloak and dagger myself. The banner being there, is what makes it so funny to me.
What do you mean by invites? Like to the forum?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I figure moar better right? But, there are some oddballs over there. Especially the ones that engage me directly, lol.
Yes users are literally the lifeblood of the forum
Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Virtual Cafe Awards