Reactions: _TF

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Also, for my fellow guys, never underestimate the power that a good barber can bestow on you. Find a good one and stick with them, they will do wonders to your appearance (and you have a guarenteed nice chat every 4-6 weeks :p)
Personally, I go to a hair salon, but you just have to figure out what works for you. Every barber/stylist is different and its a life-changer to find someone who knows how to bring out your best using just a hair style.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Remembered another company that ppl might find interesting

Virtual Cafe Awards

Radical

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Also, for my fellow guys, never underestimate the power that a good barber can bestow on you. Find a good one and stick with them, they will do wonders to your appearance (and you have a guarenteed nice chat every 4-6 weeks :p)
I haven't had a haircut in over seven years. I wouldn't even know what to ask for.

Virtual Cafe Awards

grillbert

>mfw politically motivated homoeroticism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grillbert.neocities.org
C3035AFF-822F-43B5-A3B4-F7E32D2D1F7D.jpegI just try my best to look like relatively depressed grad student
picrel

Virtual Cafe Awards
I like to dress for the outdoors. I spend a lot of time out, whether on the streets or in the wilderness. Almost all of my clothes are outdoor sport brands like Patagonia/The North Face or military surplus. I have a few outfits for events with a dress code, like golfing or restaurants or business suits, but I always feel like Agent 47 in disguise wearing anything but hiking gear. I wear a lot of what's considered men's clothing (I am a woman) as its often more functional and my fashion sense is very gender-neutral.

I do have the rule, that I only wear colors that can be found in nature (nothing bright/neon/plastic), and when I have the choice, I always go for more old fashioned/natural fabrics. I like to keep it somewhat lindy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Never was interested in fashion, which you could guess if you saw me irl, but I get the inner childlike urge from time to time to dress as the baddest mf ever. Like all black, long coat, all shiny and classy. Basically "the villain" aesthehtic. I sadly have enough self awarness that I know I would either look like a school shooter or one of those bad anime cosplays. Man can wish though.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I can express my wish more using an image

cbf297582763fb6c8a24206f6b8f42f1f06b206064c04e9d1f51954bcc4387d0_1.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards
ok, so idk if anyone like goth/emo/alt/etc stuff, but if u wanna find some rly edgy brands, check out dollskill.com (yeah its geared toward women) anyway, they have a ton of collabs with other companies that are rly out there, so you can find a bunch of other sites, just by searching up "sneakers" and then scrolling around and seeing who they did a collab with

i found osiris shoes this way and they are sick

i just find it the easiest way to find really really alt stuff/or get inspo for design

Virtual Cafe Awards

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
I dont always get to dress myself how I really want because more often than not Im in work clothes. but here are a few looks I like.

Attachments

• D9F23BAF-3FBB-4467-8551-4C6516950E07.jpeg
    D9F23BAF-3FBB-4467-8551-4C6516950E07.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • 727C53E9-5248-4453-ABBB-05CD29E48D69.jpeg
    727C53E9-5248-4453-ABBB-05CD29E48D69.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • F166DBAF-A807-4068-B3F0-FDF9FCED9CFC.jpeg
    F166DBAF-A807-4068-B3F0-FDF9FCED9CFC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 135

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
Your dress sense goes from anime character, then Detective Gumshoe, to finally Travis Touchdown, very interesting.
just what I like to wear. the gumshoe one is really just for when it gets cold. that duster is ridiculously warm

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
just what I like to wear. the gumshoe one is really just for when it gets cold. that duster is ridiculously warm
Fair enough bro, tbh you look normal, I'm surprised you are a KHHV.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
Fair enough bro, tbh you look normal, I'm surprised you are a KHHV.
well I could definitely get sex if thats all I wanted. at least where I live its a pretty easy commodity to come by. I dont believe "all women are whores" but at least in my small farming community in the middle of nowhere ohio, its a major problem. just about everybody here has slept with everybody else and its pretty off putting to me. the trad girls have all already been with the same guy sense high school and are married by now.

its not a thing Im complaining about though. Im a live and let live kinda guy. I'd rather not rush into anything atm anyway. things will come in time — or they wont, and thats fine too.

my incel thread was kinda just a massive shitpost, but Im glad it actually got people talking. really I just have an autistic infatuation with learning what other people believe and why on those kinds of topics.

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Haven't had a haircut in literally years (and my hair is fucking gorgeous), vintage combat boots, vans, cargo pants, lots of black, red, olive drab, and tan, button-ups, denim, homemade tie-dyes and beanies, milsurp hats with my own pins, red tinted round glasses, and a black denim jacket I sewed patches all over and have nails sticking out of. Am I a hippie or a punk? I'm a "people tend to get out of my fucking way when I walk towards them in public."

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Haven't had a haircut in literally years (and my hair is fucking gorgeous), vintage combat boots, vans, cargo pants, lots of black, red, olive drab, and tan, button-ups, denim, homemade tie-dyes and beanies, milsurp hats with my own pins, red tinted round glasses, and a black denim jacket I sewed patches all over and have nails sticking out of. Am I a hippie or a punk? I'm a "people tend to get out of my fucking way when I walk towards them in public."
Post pics this sounds based

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Post pics this sounds based
I'm shit at taking pics, but heres an example of a typical warm-wintertime fit, and additional pic of gf-made beanie + red glasses + luscious locks (mildly frizzed because recent shower). If people really give a shit I can give hippier examples and better pics and whatnot, just something real quick here
>inb4 he has antifa patch, yes I do, and it's hilarious to see my rural areas Trumpers consider an argument with me before they notice my open carry (not pictured)
20220107_143822.jpg20220107_144802.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards