Cyberpunk Manifesto

Son-Of-Marcus

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
http://cyberpunk.asia/pages_html.php?html=manifeste&lng=us

Give it a read its interesting. Well at lest for me. :agsmile:
And also give your thoughts and opinion on this.

3eb9d7ab864eb0033a545a71327b2167.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
An interesting read, if not edgy. Its the same ideas I've been hearing since '99. I think the people who make a big deal out of it and make such grueling displays of it are attention-hungry, overly-egotistical people, but that doesn't mean they haven't done good work. I just tend to find people who run in those circles overcompensate lack of skill with ego. Its the quiet ones you watch out for.

There was a guy in a group I helped run in '12 who rarely posted in our group message system. He'd disappear for weeks. We'd think he was dead or caught. Then he'd show up, massive data drop, and scoot on out like he was never there. In contrast, the guy who wrote up our manifesto, well... he talked a lot. He was always spitting ideas at the group about what we could do. Never saw much from him, though. Everyone else agreed silently that he was the patsy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
he talked a lot. He was always spitting ideas at the group about what we could do. Never saw much from him, though. Everyone else agreed silently that he was the patsy.

Talking a lot about big shit other people should do? Any chance he glows in the dark?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Talking a lot about big shit other people should do? Any chance he glows in the dark?
He coulda been a glowie for all we know. Seemed a little too loud-mouthed and stupid to be, but we were careful and did a burnbath regardless. Can't glow in the light.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
That's weird whenever I click it it gives me a 404
well here are some links by the chief ideologue:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Salad_Snek69

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards