Saint Clipper

Sometimes ライオンK —92
Reaction score
Awards
My stage names:

Dheleon:
This is my last name.

Saint Clipper:
Clipper, is the name of a unique and exclusive soft drink from the Canary Islands. The place where I was born and where I live.

ラ イ オ ン K —92:
It is my last name in Japanese, along with an initial letter of my name and the year of my birth.

• Well ... I've never found an artist name that I like 100%. I am always changing. I admire those who have their artist name and never have doubts. I, for my part, cannot always have the same name. And I don't mind creating confusion and that changing my name so much is detrimental to me "fame" or "recognition". I think that each little project or season should have a different name. Well, we are not always the same. What about your artist name?

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

solipsistic

you dont exist
Reaction score
Awards
solipsistic is from when i started to question if im solipsist, solipsism being the belief that only me and only me exist. solipsistic being from quote "of, relating to, or characterized by solipsism or extreme egocentricity". I still question of my solipsistic views till this day.

Virtual Cafe Awards
solipsistic is from when i started to question if im solipsist, solipsism being the belief that only me and only me exist. solipsistic being from quote "of, relating to, or characterized by solipsism or extreme egocentricity". I still question of my solipsistic views till this day.
You should question it, because I'm here. If I wasn't here, your reality would suck. :MacTonight:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
It is really simple, i love the classic tekken from the PS1 and the aesthetics of king in tekken 3 is so cool, and i recently started to learning korean, i know hangul so i decided to just call me "Cheetah King" or "치타 킹" (It sounds better than 치타 왕 which means basically the same, but 킹 is more westernized)

Virtual Cafe Awards

ok soda whore

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
There was a time I was obsessed with reading about OK Soda on the internet. The Whore part just sounds good after it.

It also describes my vibe aesthetic with the time period that the drink was in test markets.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Mine is my nickname mixed with that one scene from Lord of the Rings where the hobbits ask if they can eat second breakfast. It's ironic because I don't even eat first breakfast.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Wouldn't call myself an artist because I do >youtube costanzayeahrightsmirk, but Soma comes because of the drug from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and Spice comes from the substance from Frank Herbert's Dune. Both are fantastic reads.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Atlas Zero

Ghosted by his own doctor
Reaction score
Awards
Atlas, from the Greek Titan forced to forever hold up the sky.
Zero because it makes it sound like a pilots callsign.
Sometimes I use Upsilon or Tau instead of zero after the station you start and end at in the game SOMA. Game is about the ethics of Mind Uploading and will definitely give you a crisis.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xX.majin_TwEeN.Xx

Staticbender
Reaction score
Awards
Website
humanraccoon.com
Majin Tween is a combination of Majin (which means demon or genie) and tween is like age 10-12 marketing buzzword that I grew up being into and never fully grew out of liking so I just adopted it into my gimmick and ran with it.

my site's named is Human Raccoon and was named after frequent insults I got when I was younger/unironically edgy vs. my ironic edginess that I've adopted by just basically growing self awareness and never stopping being this way. used to go by Raccoon purely in my older internet days for that reason. adopt the thing they're trying to roast you with, suddenly it's no longer a weapon, it's reaffirming your identity. :LeDoritoFace:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com

雪データ jɯᵝ/kʲi\• de\ːta
Literally translates to 'Snow Data'. I was considering using 冬 as it more directly relates to my actual name, but I prefer the hard and then soft sound of Yu•Ki as opposed to the soft-soft of Fu•Yu

Sometimes on older televisions, when the signal is bad or there is no signal, you'll get black and white 'fuzziness' scrambling on your screen. When I was a kid, people would call this 'TV snow'. So, to me, something about the idea of snow has always been interlaced with the transmission of digital signals. It adds this sort of soft, analogue vibe to something that is harsh and digital (like the soft Yu followed by the harsh Ki). So, combine all of that concept with it being a pseudo-representation of my actual name, just like usernames back in t hose days used to be some sort of pseudo-representation of oneself, and you kinda get this amalgamation of soft, analogue reality mixed in with the harshness of digital fakeness, sort of like how people approach the internet these days (e.g. Facebook having people use real names, encouraging them to 'be themselves', even though its all a fake, digital space).

Hopefully my music will be as complex as my naming scheme one day.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
My artist name is different from my username here. Basically gibberish, a combination of the website URL of an old Day of Defeat server I used to play on and an old anime.

Virtual Cafe Awards