THE SCHOOLS IN NEW YORK ARE GOING VEGAN

Son-Of-Marcus

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I use to be a vegan but it is not a healthy option and now they are even pushing this vegan agenda even more. :drinkBleach:
MEAT=HEALTHY FUNCTIONAL MINDS AND BODY :gigachad:

Check out the video for more info

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGZo__cOlI

1146760.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
My sis has been a vegan for almost 5 years now. She looks like death warmed over. Pale skin, gaunt face, clinically underweight. She thinks shes saving the world because she wont eat a chicken nugget. People have lost their minds wholesale.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
They've been pushing these plant-based "meats" really hard lately. When you realize how toxic this hyper-processed trash is to the body in general, and endocrine system in particular, its hard not conclude that something sinister is going on here. The advertising vastly outweighs the demand.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Meanwhile, in my country's schools, they serve junk food like pizza and some cheese pie in cantines and they don't even try to include some salad, in a country famous for the mediterranean diet. Even japan is one step ahead from others in school food quality. The students prepair the food they will eat and clean the kichen after the meal. Same goes for america.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I just cooked a tasty ass burger right now , reminder to eat red meat to become the ultimate bogmaxxer.

see, "science" wants you to think red meat is bad. red meat is the BEST, pound for pound, concentration of protein. packed with iron and healthy fats

they also want you to think cholesterol is bad. it's not. the brain is made of cholesterol and fat. no fat or cholesterol, no brain

simple

reminder: the same people who tell you red meat is bad are the same people that tell you masks stop covid, ivermectin is horse medicine, and about a century ago, told you cigarettes were good for respiratory health. the same people who said bread/grain is the most important food group. the same people who said oxycontin was non-addictive/habit forming.

of course we now know the truth. but the damage is already done. that is why they are so blatant with the lies and why the ies are so flimsy. yes, ppl will probably find the truth, just like they did with oxy or cigarettes. but the evil ones dont care, because the damage will already be done. people will already be killed by opiate overdose, people will already be dead from lung cancer. people will already be dead because drugs that treat covid are illegal. the lies can be easily dismantled, but it won't matter to the evil ones. theyve done what they were supposed to. that is, let people die.

they want you dead, they want to corrupt the perfection that is the human body. man is gods most perfect creation. and satan has always been jealous of that. he wants to break humans, break the souls and people, because he can never and will never do what god can do. only cheap imitations.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
as if school dinners were any kind of healthy real food before this. one processed fake meat to another doesnt really make a difference but it'll let some people feel good about themselves
if you cared about your kid you'd be giving them a packed lunch anyway

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
see, "science" wants you to think red meat is bad. red meat is the BEST, pound for pound, concentration of protein. packed with iron and healthy fats

they also want you to think cholesterol is bad. it's not. the brain is made of cholesterol and fat. no fat or cholesterol, no brain

simple

reminder: the same people who tell you red meat is bad are the same people that tell you masks stop covid, ivermectin is horse medicine, and about a century ago, told you cigarettes were good for respiratory health. the same people who said bread/grain is the most important food group. the same people who said oxycontin was non-addictive/habit forming.

of course we now know the truth. but the damage is already done. that is why they are so blatant with the lies and why the ies are so flimsy. yes, ppl will probably find the truth, just like they did with oxy or cigarettes. but the evil ones dont care, because the damage will already be done. people will already be killed by opiate overdose, people will already be dead from lung cancer. people will already be dead because drugs that treat covid are illegal. the lies can be easily dismantled, but it won't matter to the evil ones. theyve done what they were supposed to. that is, let people die.

they want you dead, they want to corrupt the perfection that is the human body. man is gods most perfect creation. and satan has always been jealous of that. he wants to break humans, break the souls and people, because he can never and will never do what god can do. only cheap imitations.
I hate the concept of Soyience , it destroys all validity to current information to people with an IQ over 80 .Plus It is always used as an agenda to push some mass surveillance bullshit . Only a few esoteric motherfuckers will understand the true nature of this world, and maybe its us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

simple

Nutrition and fitness industry is full of false promises and fake gimmicks to spend clueless people more money. The food pyramid is a scam taught in schools by food corporations to spend kids more on cereal products and it's even part of mediterranean diet. Also i think Spongebob addresses food industry problems in a comical way like jerk bosses with employees who get paid little, bad quality of ingrediens

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Slinger

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I would have lost my shit if my school did this. I'll just bring food I got from home to school

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
They want meat to be a reserved specialty for the ruling class, so they're working to make it as expensive as possible. The government-imposed lockdowns have been a step in helping that along. I'm guessing they'll soon come out to say "aw shucks, everyone. Veganism isn't working out so well. We'll just change the definition to include protein found in insects too since they're not technically animals. Enjoy your roach patties! Don't worry, it's all for your own good and certainly isn't a humiliation ritual to amuse us in power while we enjoy our delicious rare steaks or anything"

By the way, did you know that the chicken at Subway is only half chicken?

Virtual Cafe Awards

MantisOrientalis

OpenSUSE btw
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mantismanor.net
i've cut most meat outta my diet and i honestly feel great- but mock meat and all that shit i reallllly dont trust lmao and it sucks that the meat industry has such a chokehold on our food system and everyone pays for animal cruelty whether we like it or not (pay as in support, not suffering of consequences. although i have a feeling our agricultural ways of treating our animal brothers and sisters will cash its karma check in due time)

Virtual Cafe Awards