Post your projects (websites, music, artwork, etc)

Had a conversation with @SolidStateSurvivor and apparently there's nowhere to post your projects. Basically you can just shill out your stuff (preferably that your working on, otherwise it could go in the media category), and whatever. If anyone's looking for help on any of their stuff, I might be down, or you can ask around. If you need tips/tricks/ideas, hopefully somebody will give you some.

post your:

-websites
-music
-artwork (of any type) ALSO I WILL START A GRAFFITI THREAD IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

I'm out of types of projects lol so I'll leave it at that and you can figure out other stuff.

enjoy!

-tiger</3

p.s. below is a random old piece of my art that i found on my computer

Attachments

• InShot_20210811_115943638.jpg
    InShot_20210811_115943638.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 11,469

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
As I went down a rabbit hole of CCTV screen gabs of bank robbers dawning pop culture Halloween costumes as disguises, this originally started off as a submission for the Agora Road e-zine. You can view it by clicking the image here:

*You may have to adjust your browser zoom for optimal placement, widescreen desktop compatibility only
cctvgoonsbw.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Had a conversation with @SolidStateSurvivor and apparently there's nowhere to post your projects. Basically you can just shill out your stuff (preferably that your working on, otherwise it could go in the media category), and whatever. If anyone's looking for help on any of their stuff, I might be down, or you can ask around. If you need tips/tricks/ideas, hopefully somebody will give you some.

post your:

-websites
-music
-artwork (of any type) ALSO I WILL START A GRAFFITI THREAD IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

I'm out of types of projects lol so I'll leave it at that and you can figure out other stuff.

enjoy!

-tiger</3

p.s. below is a random old piece of my art that i found on my computer
So I can post any form of art here ? i been wanting to share some sketches I've made I just don't know where

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
So I can post any form of art here ? i been wanting to share some sketches I've made I just don't know where
I don't make the rules but sure, you should well post it here :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

TIGERSNARLZ

you wanna know who i am? me too
Reaction score
Awards

so sorry i never saw this (been off the site for too long)
and the emails keep going in my spam :mad:

but yeah post whatever u want, id love to talk art anytime

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Made a joke ttrpg system, it's called SUS (Super simple Universal System), and it may be the simplest rpg system of all time. You can check it out on my itch.io page. I can some up the game in two sentences. You are people doing things. when you do something difficult the Gm decides what number you have to roll over to succeed based on your character and the environment around them. That's it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xX.majin_TwEeN.Xx

Staticbender
Reaction score
Awards
Website
humanraccoon.com
I've been spending the last chunk of months converting my website into not only the spot where I put up my own shows & art projects, writings, etc.--- but another idea I thought was insanely valuable and needed to exist.

Basically, it's Y2K Netflix with a punk-rock mentality. I've been scooping up independent creators/artists who create cartoons, showcase N64 ROM hacks, etc. that fall into that Y2K kinda vibe and building a structure where it's an ever-growing on-demand virtual TV network. Everything's separated out by categories, so you can easily find what you're looking for: OR you can simply hit the "Take Me Somewhere New" button at the bottom and it'll randomly pick something for you to watch.

1671767654607.png

I've also embedded a "WebTV" playlist on the front page so I can feed new updates and other random stuff I bump into onto the front page. I really want to create a sense of community for the Y2K artists who are really scattered around right now, so that's what I'm working towards doing.

Site's got a bunch more features in progress and I'm not gonna be able to hyperfocus on it due to real life kicking my ass unfortunately, but the structure's all built and I'm gonna do what I can to try to make this thing happen and become a reality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I've shilled it around here before (oh yeah and its in my signature lmfao), and it hasn't really been updated much since anyone who gives a shit looked at it then, but my neocities is a litlle passion project based around old-school discordianism. The reason for having not been updated is that I don't currently have a computer (died a watery death and I have not gotten around to building a new one), but I'd definitely love any critique, recommendations, and the like, though if you're not into the whole thing I admit you probably won't get it, it's not for everyone. If anyone is super interested for whatever reason, I'm not necessarily opposed to anyone wanting to make active contributions, but I certainly don't expect that at all.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I've been spending the last chunk of months converting my website into not only the spot where I put up my own shows & art projects, writings, etc.--- but another idea I thought was insanely valuable and needed to exist.

Basically, it's Y2K Netflix with a punk-rock mentality. I've been scooping up independent creators/artists who create cartoons, showcase N64 ROM hacks, etc. that fall into that Y2K kinda vibe and building a structure where it's an ever-growing on-demand virtual TV network. Everything's separated out by categories, so you can easily find what you're looking for: OR you can simply hit the "Take Me Somewhere New" button at the bottom and it'll randomly pick something for you to watch.

View attachment 47574
I've also embedded a "WebTV" playlist on the front page so I can feed new updates and other random stuff I bump into onto the front page. I really want to create a sense of community for the Y2K artists who are really scattered around right now, so that's what I'm working towards doing.

Site's got a bunch more features in progress and I'm not gonna be able to hyperfocus on it due to real life kicking my ass unfortunately, but the structure's all built and I'm gonna do what I can to try to make this thing happen and become a reality.
That lore was a wild ride.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
Added it to my home screen, and just finished the first episode of season 1, and it's
1671802463913.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
there is 2nd place (thread), so you decide

Virtual Cafe Awards