• fatfuck.jpg
    fatfuck.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 77
Virtual Cafe Awards

proto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The Great Reset is just one big meme. The elites are trying to scramble and try to contain the upcoming collapse as much as possible, that is true. However their plan to create a new world order is retarded, as the necessity to sustain their current power structure requires obedient NPC. However, if the NWO were to be created, it would collapse soon after its creation, due to the fact that the society would stagnate from the lack of "free thinkers". All the free thinking citizens would either resist against the system, drop out of the system, or try to survive, only to perish later for not being a sheep.

Virtual Cafe Awards

lovelace

Reach heaven through violence
Reaction score
Awards
Most people alive, even dissidents, are operating on a flawed and reductionist understanding of reality due to the ever focalization on the "media" and "news" of the day. They claim to be "red pilled" however still react to the latest theater - e.g. COVID news, wokeism, or the minutia of the Russo-Ukraine war. True exposure of the spectacle doesn't happen this way. Instead, sincere truth seekers are reading PDFs on electromagnetism, the Rockefeller foundation, cybernetic theory, ancient religions and dead languages, Thule - knowledge more arcane and schizoid then can be imagined by the uninitiated. There are free online libraries like Sci-Hub and Lib Gen will all of man's knowledge at our fingertips and instead we obsess over theater and call ourselves "enlightened" - how is this red pilled exactly? Still plugged into the matrix because we don't understand the socio-cultural-political ect. context that led to the present insanity. This is a self-diss because I still do this, but I realize I'm more or less an idiot. Narratives are oft reductionist and serve as a means to compress information but reality is of infinite complexity and ideology is a false god for those who cannot accept this - i.e. popular history becomes a farce. We know .0001% of the information ever produced in the history of our species, if that, and yet think we have it all figured out. How contrived and distinctly human.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
The opinion of the majority can be wrong, you don't have to follow or say something just because everyone else does it, have your own criteria, i loved Cyberpunk 2077 and i think it's an underrated masterpiece, and do you think i care a about what does people have to say? Nah man, be free, do not judge, try and give your own critics, stop being a copycat normie.
1647383647912.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I can't stand hunting for sport. I understand people gotta eat but recreational hunting turns my fucking stomach. If you want to feel like a badass then put on some mitts and do a couple hours of MMA, shooting a fawn at 100 paces makes you a pussy by default.
Or join the army, it is more fun when the things you are shooting at can shoot you back.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I dont give a fuck what you believe, i care how you treat me

philosophy - dont care what you think, or which intellectually you most align with
religion - Dont care about your dumb gods and pantheons and enlightenments
eithics - bullshit

how you treat ME, is all I care about

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
1. Being a normie is actually a good thing and desirable and everyone who disagrees is just coping with their freakish outsider existence.

Optimally you want the best of both worlds: a well paying job, friends and romantic success from the normie side and exciting, unusual interests and opinions on the wierdo side to keep life interesting and also feel like you're better than your normie peers.
But if you can't have both, just being a norm is better than being some unemployed, basement dwelling loner who is scared of social interactions and suffers from one or more mental illnesses.

2. I recently saw the "I support the current thing" NPC meme but "I'm against the current thing" is just as braindead when you oppose just as blindly as the rest agrees.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

The sigma mindset is the same dorky version of being a pseudo-Han Solo outsider "badass" that happens in every generation. It's not new or really that cool. I imagine most of you all realize this, but to the few who actually live by a grindset, be truly based and stop following social self help guides.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
The sigma mindset is the same dorky version of being a pseudo-Han Solo outsider "badass" that happens in every generation. It's not new or really that cool. I imagine most of you all realize this, but to the few who actually live by a grindset, be truly based and stop following social self help guides.
I've seen only memes about the sigma shit that I believe that 99% are just having fun with it and only a few retards actually take this seriously.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
3. belle Delphine is so fucking hot god damn please kick me in the balls belle I beg of you

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

I've seen only memes about the sigma shit that I believe that 99% are just having fun with it and only a few retards actually take this seriously.
That's definitely most of it, but there's something to be said about the people who do think they're too good to do anything. I've known a lot people that have zero idea of sigma meme, but still live along it's values.

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes you are a bit cringe, but I like that you add your own unique flavor to the message boards. Besides, we are all cringe in our own ways. Also, while the idea of there being a subset of men who are both self sufficient and outsiders is a very real phenomenon, no real "sigma" would ever refer to themselves as such. They wouldnt even acknowledge it. They just do what they do.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Zoomers have a fun meme culture. It reminds me of YTMND and youtube poops. It's wacky and iterated to death. Fun.
On a similar note:
Early tiktok was actually fun. Like the very first 2 or 3 months were fucking magical. It quickly developed its own meme culture and had wierd interactive and collaborative meme story going on with the furry wars, crusades and e-girl hunts and shit.
The duet-function birthed some really creative and original meme formats and the app's algorithm didn't filter out the """offensive""" shit because it wasn't trained yet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

Sometimes you are a bit cringe, but I like that you add your own unique flavor to the message boards. Besides, we are all cringe in our own ways. Also, while the idea of there being a subset of men who are both self sufficient and outsiders is a very real phenomenon, no real "sigma" would ever refer to themselves as such. They wouldnt even acknowledge it. They just do what they do.
Cheers to the cringe bb!

For what it's worth that was me fishing for an agora appropriate hot take. I have another one that's been on mind, but... I think a lot of y'all would at least slight agree. And it's been ~too~ on my mind to even try n put in words here.