Unpopular Opinions

There should be a mandatory minimum of ten years on crimes of dishonesty like scamming and stealing.

With two strikes for kids, and it's all under discretion of the judge. But base time is 10 years.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
There should be a mandatory minimum of ten years on crimes of dishonesty like scamming and stealing.

With two strikes for kids, and it's all under discretion of the judge. But base time is 10 years.
That'll teach those Indians.

Virtual Cafe Awards

white0walls

Nagolbud #1 fan
Reaction score
Awards
I think every country should require military service at the age of 18, with a 6 month window for voluntary enlistment. Service would require a documented 2,800 hours of manual labour during the 2 years after official enlistment, elsewise a mandatory time and a half of hours left would be required to be completed before discharge. Of the manual labour expended, at least 1/3 of that time must be used for improving or building national infrastructure.
I agree in theory, but I would hate to help my country's military in any way

I think every country should require military service at the age of 18, with a 6 month window for voluntary enlistment. Service would require a documented 2,800 hours of manual labour during the 2 years after official enlistment, elsewise a mandatory time and a half of hours left would be required to be completed before discharge. Of the manual labour expended, at least 1/3 of that time must be used for improving or building national infrastructure.
Glad America hasn't reinstated the draft (yet). I don't want to die for Israel

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I embrace modernism, i embrace transhumanism, i want to be the flesh being replaced by metal, i want to be inmortal, i want to clone myself before doing so, and make my clone continue my legacy, he would have to embrace the horrors of technology, and by thus, being more strong than i ever was.
1647479555570.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I embrace modernism, i embrace transhumanism, i want to be the flesh being replaced by metal, i want to be inmortal, i want to clone myself before doing so, and make my clone continue my legacy, he would have to embrace the horrors of technology, and by thus, being more strong than i ever was.
View attachment 23140
My guy jerks off to Tetsuo the Iron Man

Virtual Cafe Awards

FreshSk8r

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I have a few.
- Not having ClearType/font smoothing in 2022 is perfectly usable
- Desktop icons are necessary
- Having a mouse trail is cool
- Windows isn't trash
- Minimalism is ugly
- You can see better in smaller cars
- Airbags are not needed
- Pineapple pizza is good
- Eating the crust first is the proper way to eat pizza

And, my most hated opinion:

- Milk goes before the cereal.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
My guy jerks off to Tetsuo the Iron Man
Nah, but seriously, i non ironically support transhumanism, just, not at that level (yet), i think bionic implants could help people without a limb to have a better life, that's all, and yeah, tetsuo the iron man is super kino period.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with this, i'm thinking about doing my military service, but i would close the time by just 1 year, like the prussians.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
I genuinely believe some people need to be smacked upside the head for abusing notions of free speech to protect their bigotry and ignorance. Not only do they not deserve their so called free speech, they should be punished for speaking because of how retarded they are.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I genuinely believe some people need to be smacked upside the head for abusing notions of free speech to protect their bigotry and ignorance. Not only do they not deserve their so called free speech, they should be punished for speaking because of how retarded they are.
Freedom without any limits is debauchery, and debauchery leads to decadence, my freedom ends when your freedom starts my friend.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
i disagree in the sense that I don't think we as humans will ever be able to define bigotry and ignorance.

Virtual Cafe Awards