Unpopular Opinions

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
also, my unpopular opinion is that energy drinks are really bad. Monster, Bang, etc. It all tastes like crap.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Most people alive, even dissidents, are operating on a flawed and reductionist understanding of reality due to the ever focalization on the "media" and "news" of the day. They claim to be "red pilled" however still react to the latest theater - e.g. COVID news, wokeism, or the minutia of the Russo-Ukraine war. True exposure of the spectacle doesn't happen this way. Instead, sincere truth seekers are reading PDFs on electromagnetism, the Rockefeller foundation, cybernetic theory, ancient religions and dead languages, Thule - knowledge more arcane and schizoid then can be imagined by the uninitiated. There are free online libraries like Sci-Hub and Lib Gen will all of man's knowledge at our fingertips and instead we obsess over theater and call ourselves "enlightened" - how is this red pilled exactly? Still plugged into the matrix because we don't understand the socio-cultural-political ect. context that led to the present insanity. This is a self-diss because I still do this, but I realize I'm more or less an idiot. Narratives are oft reductionist and serve as a means to compress information but reality is of infinite complexity and ideology is a false god for those who cannot accept this - i.e. popular history becomes a farce. We know .0001% of the information ever produced in the history of our species, if that, and yet think we have it all figured out. How contrived and distinctly human.
Even hotter take. People who think like this are midwits who want to feel superior and enlightened because they know more than the average normie. Its pure head girl syndrome to signal how smart you are because you know the Rockefeller foundation exists. The truth isn't esoteric or hidden in PDFs about electromagnetism. Honestly having even 1 conversation with people on this forum would show you that you arnt special and a ton of people know more than you think. People taking an interest in real events happening around them doesnt put them beneath you. You're assuming they only care about these events for their face value and cant see the actual workings underneath. Its so bizarre to read you say that people should ignore wokism and focus on the Rockefeller foundation when it was the same fucking Rockefeller foundation that funded the Frankfurt school, laying the groundwork for wokism. If anything, its this exact type of gnostic thinking that is a sign of societal collapse.

Also "ancient religions" and "dead languages" lmao. GTFO of here you sound like an ironic Hyperborians shitpost.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Boomers are great
Haha, I actually thought of posting something like this myself.

I genuinely find that Boomers, Gen Xers, and pre-web Millennials to be better people, more chill, more reasonable, and more engaging to talk to than the average insufferable post-web Millennial or Zoomer.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I love dogs, they are amazing creatures. I have 9 Great Pyrenees on my farm and being greeted by them when I come home from work always makes my day.
This being said, not all breeds are equal. You can't train a Pyrenees to not roam the perimeter of his territory and bark at threats. You can't train the high energy out of Huskies, or the retrieval instinct out of Retrievers - not without doing a great cruelty towards them.
All this goes to say, I look down on people who choose to own Pitbulls and Rottweilers, especially in a household where there are children present. Vocal proponents of these breeds make themselves willfully naïve; they overestimate the impact of nurture and refuse to accept the reality of nature. Pits and Rotts are responsible for the large majority of serious/fatal dog attacks in the US. Pitbulls in particular are highly vicious, ugly, and attract the worst types of people as owners. They should all be put down and further breeding should be made illegal.
Get fucked, Ziggy was a wonderful Rottweiler.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Haha, I actually thought of posting something like this myself.

I genuinely find that Boomers, Gen Xers, and pre-web Millennials to be better people, more chill, more reasonable, and more engaging to talk to than the average insufferable post-web Millennial or Zoomer.
if youve talked to me you know that i criticize them, which is true, but ive also developed a certain liking to their qualities because similarly to your experience every boomer ive met has been a solid human, fun, and interesting also. cant say i think id have done better given the amount of excess they were handed

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
I love dogs, they are amazing creatures. I have 9 Great Pyrenees on my farm and being greeted by them when I come home from work always makes my day.
This being said, not all breeds are equal. You can't train a Pyrenees to not roam the perimeter of his territory and bark at threats. You can't train the high energy out of Huskies, or the retrieval instinct out of Retrievers - not without doing a great cruelty towards them.
All this goes to say, I look down on people who choose to own Pitbulls and Rottweilers, especially in a household where there are children present. Vocal proponents of these breeds make themselves willfully naïve; they overestimate the impact of nurture and refuse to accept the reality of nature. Pits and Rotts are responsible for the large majority of serious/fatal dog attacks in the US. Pitbulls in particular are highly vicious, ugly, and attract the worst types of people as owners. They should all be put down and further breeding should be made illegal.
I used to like pitbulls until one i knew beoke out of the house to rip a skunk to death. My patience with them is paper thin now.
Boomers are great
Boomers are great for talking about work with. Turns out older guys with 30+ years of work experience know all the answers

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Get fucked, Ziggy was a wonderful Rottweiler.
I don't know Ziggy, I'm sure he was very nice. I will be the first to admit, I am very biased on this issue since my 3 year old cousin was recently mauled by a Rott - it made the local news here. I've been aware of the dog attack statistics for a long time. It wasn't until it affected my family that I began to brood over the necessity of a Final Solution.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know Ziggy, I'm sure he was very nice. I will be the first to admit, I am very biased on this issue since my 3 year old cousin was recently mauled by a Rott - it made the local news here. I've been aware of the dog attack statistics for a long time. It wasn't until it affected my family that I began to brood over the necessity of a Final Solution.
I'm biased as well, I was attacked by a pair of young Rottweilers when I was younger. I'm ok around dogs now, but still wary.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Judging how other people live their lives makes you look like a retarded incel who's never touched grass. People with dignity take action to get rid of those they don't like.

Virtual Cafe Awards

User182

Manifested Desire
Reaction score
Awards
Most of the "enlightening"/"eye opener"/"truth pilled"/philosophical stuff you watch and consume online ain't pilling you for balls. All these things provide are insights, and as far as I've seen and personally experienced as a modern man, insight does jackshit until you apply it away from your keyboard, outside your home, and into your community/society.

Insight is a prompt, a subconscious initiative, a newly born idea, and this is prone to be forgotten in less than 10 minutes if you immerse yourself in this "insight" and crave to watch more about it without application.

Dare I say, the greatest philosophical problem that we face today is insight. Because insight is the most dangerous "feel good" drug/opium to convince yourself that you've "uplifted" your morality, character, wisdom, or whateverthefuck, in which case subconsciously paralyzes you to act it out. To feed on the emotions you feel from hearing, watching, or reading something enlightening, is very potent but rapidly consumed fuel; raw essence, unrefined and untempered.

This is the reason I don't preach my philosophical or life framework, but happily oblige to share it if I am asked. I am far from preaching it for I've yet to consistently live out my beliefs in order to be an example and somehow warrant me preaching so. I openly admit that I mostly get stuck on insight, but I also vouch for the fact that a single day of striving to apply these insights you've attained, no matter the progress as long as your heart is in the right place, will yield tremendous gratification in the long run.

I've yet to go further on this long run, here's to my march ahead, and to you all :doodleDavid::MedTime:

View attachment 23051
I often find myself stuck in the same cycle of psychological procrastination. Great post

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Razer is garbage aimed to gamers. I have green headphones and the green skin is starting to fall off.
Idk man, my 12 button Razer Naga lasted me for years and only died because I dropped it on concrete.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Idk man, my 12 button Razer Naga lasted me for years and only died because I dropped it on concrete.
Same here. I had the Naga hex that i used for years before it stopped working. I replaced it with the 12 button newer model a year ago and its amazing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

feeble_world

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
1. People cannot be put into groups. All people are different from each other.

2. It's helpful to have "echo chamber" online spaces as well as "free speech" spaces, and of course real life spaces also. They serve different situations and I enjoy being part of some of both of them.

3. Minecraft parody songs were and still are great.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
All dogs are terrible. There is no reason for owning a dog nowadays.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
All dogs are terrible. There is no reason for owning a dog nowadays.
Unpopular Opinion: I'm going to kill you and thus vicariously kill your opinion

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Unpopular Opinion: I'm going to kill you and thus vicariously kill your opinion
Counterpoint: Fukken mon then. I actually have cynophobia, so fuck dogs.

Virtual Cafe Awards