Why are so many early popular mobile games about birds?

SplitMindTF2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've been thinking about this a lot recently and simply can't wrap my brain around it

a lot of popular pre-2015 mobile games are about birds, for example Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, Tiny Wings, Crossy Road and even other games like jetpack joyride acknowledge this phenomenon with the Profit Bird vehicle which has a description directly stating that every popular game has a bird in it.

What's going on here? Some sort of psyop? Is the NWO pushing bird based titles to the top? Is this the result of some sort of collective unconscious bias towards activities involving avians?

I need some help figuring this out and it's really bugging me

Virtual Cafe Awards

SplitMindTF2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
birds are cute
I don't care who you are, what you do, what your philosophy is, or what your IQ is, but all I know that I am infinitely smarter than you, fucking glowie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SplitMindTF2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm really curious about all the owls in houseware & fashion products within the past several years (decade?).
the masonic group the illuminati of bavaria used an owl as their symbol but that could just be because owls always have meant wisdom and knowledge, but who knows.

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Do most games have a male protagonist as a psyop to make us forget exist?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nou

lays...
Reaction score
Awards
I don't care who you are, what you do, what your philosophy is, or what your IQ is, but all I know that I am infinitely smarter than you, fucking glowie.
sure but you can't really deny the fact that the cuteness factor does have an aspect in its preva-sorry i had the wrong bot type let me load another one up
-
-
no no you're right my small menial tiny rat brain was unable to see that trend cycles are just psyops created by mass media to sell products and birds at the time were just the perfect specimen to try out a way to make the youth enamoured in certain animals. Compare the birds to how frogs were a craze during the time of the pandemic (minecraft "frog" update coming up, frogs being pushed in the tiktok algorithm).

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
One of the first games I ever played. Still one of my favs.

4836--joust.png

Virtual Cafe Awards