Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly I feel like whatever they get out of this is a dead end. People always have been communicating with demons in some form or another and I doubt God would allow these degenerates to rip an actual physical hole in reality to do it. Obviously they wouldn't see it this way but it seems more effective to continue doing sacrifices and rituals like they already do than waste all this money and effort on something that may not even work.

Idk. Ive already witnessed many man made horrors beyond my comprehension and I'm still young. Whats a portal to hell at this point?

1645403175851.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Jackson was innocent of pedophilia, and that Sony paid his doctor to overperscribe him sleeping pills and painkillers so they could bully the Jackson estate into selling their substantial music library. Sony then encouraged the spread of the Neverland pedophile story in order to bury their involvement in his demise, and smear MJ's name.

However, I don't believe MJ was "our guy". He was a Jehovah's Witness and he played around with Islam, so I seriously doubt he's in Heaven right now. It's a very unfortunate situation all around.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The Activision/Blizzard lawsuits/scandal were propped up by the media to help Microsoft buy them out at a reduced rate. Could just be coincidence, but I recall an anon on /v/ giving an accurate rundown of how the whole thing would play out weeks in advance, and that post has stuck with me ever since.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The Activision/Blizzard lawsuits/scandal were propped up by the media to help Microsoft buy them out at a reduced rate. Could just be coincidence, but I recall an anon on /v/ giving an accurate rundown of how the whole thing would play out weeks in advance, and that post has stuck with me ever since.
This kind of stuff happens a lot. Insider trading is only a crime for the little people.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I wholeheartedly believe that Michael Jackson was innocent of pedophilia,
He absolutely is. This issue was fucking settled until that hack smear documentary came out and convinced idiots he was a predator again.

It had not only already been proven and admitted that the kids who claimed abuse were put up to it by parents looking for a payday.
The kids who spent the most time with him all insisted he never did anything inappropriate.

And there's good reason to believe that he's wasn't really capable in the first place. Bringing me to my favorite MJ conspiracy theory:
His abusive father chemically castrated pre-pubescent Michael to keep his voice pitch high so the Jackson 5 would keep making money.

It explains so much about Michael's voice, his unusual appearance/mannerisms, health problems, and obsession with the innocence of childhood.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It explains so much about Michael's voice, his unusual appearance/mannerisms, health problems, and obsession with the innocence of childhood.
Honestly, MJ's story just makes me feel sad and disgusted. He really was just a kid that was used by everyone, from his father, to his agents, to the JW leadership, and even political figures. I feel like he really wanted to find something concrete to attatch himself to, as his entire identity was manufactured from birth.

And finally, the moment that he started to take initiative and control over his own life (the surgeries, the Sony music library purchases, the Neverland property), when he was finally starting to build up his own sense of individuality, the establishment kills him. It just goes to show how absolutely soulless the devil-media business is- and that is it never "worth it" to work with them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking about this too, especially since so many offices use Outlook

Virtual Cafe Awards
There are millions of active portals to various places all over the world. Hell, Heaven, every astral realm in between, but that's not the conspiracy - that's an obvious fact. Rather, my conspiracy is about the existence of a specific portal which I have absolutely zero evidence for aside from a story that replays over & over in my head. In order to explain the mechanism through which this portal came into being, I must explain a far more famous portal's creation. When the Titanic sunk, the Grand Staircase floated up out of the ship and splintered into a thousand little pieces. This is why it is completely missing from the wreck & why this happened during the filming of the movie. In the hollow of the grand staircase, there was a great emptiness, an enormous wound in reality as that staircase was the soul of the ship. This is a portal to WaterHell. WaterHell is channeled several times in Mario 64. There is another portal to a different Hell in the sub-basement of 9 East 71st Street, NY, NY, USA. However, it uses a very similar technology, of staircases and hollows. Behind a hidden door in a bathroom is a stainless steel room where all the cameras are watched by a security guard. Ghislaine Maxwell brings Epstein, the moronic coomer that he is to FleshHell, dips his toe into the portal she had him build (as his house manager). There he has his flesh rotated and inverted and twisted and tortured. She did this so he could understand the inversion of flesh, the true meaning of The Grotesque. Rabelais & His World is a good starting point here. Epstein ate this torture and understood the meaning of hollows and portals. A wound creates a portal to the Hell inhabited by the corpse. The Titanic sinks and its great wound of drowning becomes a portal to WaterHell. There is a portal to FleshHell in the sub-basement of the NY property.

1647986418521.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The West is sliding into authoritarianism not dissimilar from the Soviet Union and are using BLM/Ukraine as catalysts. All of this is being done to cover rich financial speculator's asses after they made a huge doo-doo in 2008 and then got called out for their rich inequality in 2011 via Occupy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
This thread is great. I'm either not alone in my schizophrenia or you're all in my head. And whatever the case, it's comfy.

Ill start. I believe that CERN is trying to open a gateway to another dimension where demons exist.
I've wondered if it taps into the fourth dimension. These demons may simply be forth dimensional beings. Exactly how we interact with them or manipulate their plane of existence I'm not sure but I believe they exist around us in some way, shape, or form.

the government watching every move you do, not just on the internet but through your phone camera, security cameras, atm cameras etc. in a similar style to what china does
Agreed but not actively watching. Just collecting information to better manipulate you and have something against you if/when they need it. What appears to have happened with all of this is turnkey totalitarianism. Bret Weinstein was talking about this recently. He's speaking specifically about the USA but I'm sure it's like this in most (if not all) western countries.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-MLT1u2Zo

Virtual Cafe Awards

Koshka

Koshka's Kingdom Monarch
Reaction score
Awards
Website
koshka.love
Actual vampires exist and may or may not be secretly running the world. Look up the cases of Alexander Bogdanov and Arnold Paole and this will seem at least vaguely more plausible. Not to mention of course all of the artwork that various elites have been caught hanging on their walls, that blatantly depicts blood-drinking rituals. Even before I got into blood-drinking conspiracies, I thought it was quite odd how pervasive vampires were in the mythologies of different ancient cultures, including Ancient Egypt.

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
There are millions of active portals to various places all over the world. Hell, Heaven, every astral realm in between, but that's not the conspiracy - that's an obvious fact.
This has caught my attention, as I've never heard of this before and I would absolutely love to know more on the topic. Mind you, I am not questioning your belief nor am I asking you to "prove it" I am merely interested in learning more on the subject as you declare the statement with such fervor

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

I have an odd relationship with conspiracy theories. Whilst I oftentimes believe the contents of them I don't usually get behind the reasoning. That is the idea of a directed agenda. Rather I believe most of this stuff is just a natural process. We all know the elite are in on a scheme to legalise pedophilia. That's not even much of a conspiracy at this point so much as it is just something everyone knows is going to happen. However I view this trend as stemming more from a string of events set off by certain perceptions in the population. The sexual revolution inevitably created the conditions for this as lust was legitimised for the first time in centuries. Lust is prohibited by all world religions for a very good reason. Because it inevitably leads to the situation we're slowly headed to. It doesn't require active conspirators. It's the same thing with the elites' strange new occupation of trying to abolish death itself. This is simply a result of a populace that no longer believes in an afterlife. If you accept the idea that there is nothing after death then why not attempt to play God? These things just naturally occur.

That being said my unevidenced conspiracy is perhaps a bit more mundane. I believe social services work to steal children off of working-class parents in an effort to funnel said children into sex trafficking. Particularly for Saudi Arabia. This is nothing more than a romour I have heard with very few sources but after what I saw in social work when I was a child, I can believe it. It's very likely you'll see a number of young women who have been held captive by Saudi princes as concubines popping up in the next few decades.

clearleaf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Panda bears aren't "natural" creatures. They were created by breeders. The first awareness of pandas to westerners was 1869 when someone was given a panda pelt. There are no paintings of pandas that predate this year. Try to find one I dare you. Chinese references to "pandas" exist, but the translations are extremely muddy and the justification will always disappear in a puff of obfuscated nonsense if you try to go deeper.

There are way fewer languages than we've been led to believe.
English: What is your name
French: Quel est ton nom
Spanish: Cuál es tu nombre
Portuguese: Qual é o seu nome
You can easily tell this is the same sentence in each language. It's the same words in the same order. If it's structurally identical just with different words then it's not a different language. Modern English being the slut of all languages

It costs the exact same amount of money to make a 1TB hard drive as it does a 1GB drive, but they're playing us.

There is a real supernatural force that governs the losing and finding of objects. It (or they) is extremely calculated in what they take and when they take it. Then they give it back either as a punchline or because they got bored and don't want junk in their dimension. Maybe it's to remind us how much we love our stuff. But it mostly seems like pure trolling. It wants a laugh but it's rarely funny.

There's something about smoking tobacco that's actually really good for you, but it's not understood. I don't believe this one enough to smoke myself.

Virtual Cafe Awards