ITT games only you have played

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
That was the one everyone played. This one, though...
15aea1237eb9b49b99b280939dac7d5a.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I like playing offensive games. I have played Hezbollah's games, obscure offensive Japanese games based off various incidents (mainly mass murders), Western video games based off mass murders and many obscure offensive Doom WADs, if they count.
For legal reasons, I have DEFINITELY NOT played Night of Bush Capturing, al-Qaeda's FPS. I have NEVER played it, let alone completed it on multiple occasions and even speedrun it. I would never play such a game and it is likely illegal. Anyone who has done the aforementioned actions should probably be put on a list.
Virtuaman's games are probably the most obscure, or Jackal's. eric806359's "Tag in the Hallway" is pretty good and is sadly overshadowed by his new game. I am still left searching for more offensive Japanese games, every one I played I only found after failing to find a different one.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I like playing offensive games. I have played Hezbollah's games, obscure offensive Japanese games based off various incidents (mainly mass murders), Western video games based off mass murders and many obscure offensive Doom WADs, if they count.
For legal reasons, I have DEFINITELY NOT played Night of Bush Capturing, al-Qaeda's FPS. I have NEVER played it, let alone completed it on multiple occasions and even speedrun it. I would never play such a game and it is likely illegal. Anyone who has done the aforementioned actions should probably be put on a list.
Virtuaman's games are probably the most obscure, or Jackal's. eric806359's "Tag in the Hallway" is pretty good and is sadly overshadowed by his new game. I am still left searching for more offensive Japanese games, every one I played I only found after failing to find a different one.
I also like to play offensive games, for example, i never take cover in fps and third person shooter, i'm focus fully in the attack, except in strategy games, in those you should know when to attack and when let the enemy die for attrition, also if you like mass murder games, i suggest you postal redux, is kinda edgy but the mechanics are actually really good, its a great game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I also like to play offensive games, for example, i never take cover in fps and third person shooter, i'm focus fully in the attack, except in strategy games, in those you should know when to attack and when let the enemy die for attrition, also if you like mass murder games, i suggest you postal redux, is kinda edgy but the mechanics are actually really good, its a great game.
POSTAL 2 is my second most played game of all time, with about 200 hours in it. I prefer the original POSTAL to Redux, the ending was much better and the incoherent loading screens added to the atmosphere, not that the diary loading screens in Redux were not good themselves. I just feel the things they changed in Redux really highlighted the Dude's mental state in the original.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
POSTAL 2 is my second most played game of all time, with about 200 hours in it. I prefer the original POSTAL to Redux, the ending was much better and the incoherent loading screens added to the atmosphere, not that the diary loading screens in Redux were not good themselves. I just feel the things they changed in Redux really highlighted the Dude's mental state in the original.
Tbh i preffer redux because it kinda expands on Dude's mental state and context, i mean does he really thinks he is doing something right, he is actually possesed, or just derranged? I preffer the ending in redux tho, it was an open ending, a climax to insanity, i mean, the original ending was good, he not killing the childrens realizing what he has done and having a mental breakdown was a good way to finish the game, but tbh, i still preffer the redux one.

also it has rampage mode, in which just improves the experience even more, but i can agreed with something, the original postal has a better atmosphere.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Tbh i preffer redux because it kinda expands on Dude's mental state and context, i mean does he really thinks he is doing something right, he is actually possesed, or just derranged? I preffer the ending in redux tho, it was an open ending, a climax to insanity, i mean, the original ending was good, he not killing the childrens realizing what he has done and having a mental breakdown was a good way to finish the game, but tbh, i still preffer the redux one.

also it has rampage mode, in which just improves the experience even more, but i can agreed with something, the original postal has a better atmosphere.
It expands on his overall motive and mental state to an extent, however the incoherence of the original loading screens felt like a better look into his true mental state and how deranged he was. The original ending also illustrates this I feel, he tries to continue but the children will not die, are they hallucinations? Are his weapons hallucinations? Is it all a hallucination? I feel like his confusion at this and subsequent mental breakdown really tops off the game. The Redux ending does this in a way, but it felt a little too pretentious to me, though I have a tendency to see things as pretentious anyway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

digital-man

Index
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vidlii.com
UT2003 is great in fact that was the first unreal tournament i've played, but dude, there is no way UT2003 is better than UT2004? UT2004 is like UT2003 in super steroids, it has new music, maps, characters, new game modes, and even vehicles (The desert map and the wasteland city are my favorite levels in the whole franchise)
View attachment 24784

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhYDh7v4X0g

View attachment 24785
View attachment 24786
View attachment 24789

View attachment 24787
View attachment 24788

I use to play UT2004 nowadays.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
1648760548998.png

my friends think i'm weird for playing this. i've played this on and off for the last 5-6 years. it's fun when i want to chill & listen to music / podcasts & just drive around. the map expansions are really cool and imitates the real landscape of Europe. i also own american truck sim though i don't play it as much.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried Grezzo 2? It's semi-obscure and offensive, though maybe not on the level of the ones in your list

Virtual Cafe Awards

digital-man

Index
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vidlii.com
Have you tried Grezzo 2? It's semi-obscure and offensive, though maybe not on the level of the ones in your list
I watched gameplays about that game looooooong ago, I should give it a try now. I remember that it was only in italian, is there an english patch?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Drexciya

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
ladocp0f.jpg

First game I ever played, back in 85.

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
I watched gameplays about that game looooooong ago, I should give it a try now. I remember that it was only in italian, is there an english patch?
The copy I found online was all in english except the voice lines in Italian. Frankly the story as I understand it can be summarized in a few sentences at the beginning, and then it quickly devolves into storyless gameplay for the later levels. It's basically schizophrenic doom at that point

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
UT2003 is great in fact that was the first unreal tournament i've played, but dude, there is no way UT2003 is better than UT2004?
2k4 is basically 2k3 plus vehicles and bigger maps. It is objectively better. I was just saying that it's more obscure. It came out soon after 2k3 and was the last in Epic's planned yearly lineup of of UT games (of which there were only these two entries). 2k3 isn't sold anymore, but 2k4 can be found on Steam

Virtual Cafe Awards

notetoself

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Geneforge. Old school top down RPG focused around summons. Made by one guy out of Seattle who I think is still in business after like 20 years. Played a bunch of that when I was a kid

Attachments

• 246388-bible-adventures-dos-front-cover.jpg
    246388-bible-adventures-dos-front-cover.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 59
Virtual Cafe Awards