Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
IMG_0783.PNG

The overton window has shifted. For those of you like myself who have been holding on to the idea that things will eventually return back to normal. This is the final pill. Ptolemy wrote an essay that really sums up where this whole ship is sailing, and its simpler than you think. Its a bit of a longer video, but one of the best I've seen in months.

View: https://youtu.be/vj32mSi_2sU

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see any way out of this other than bloodshed. Between this video, and a talk I listened to recently posted by @TRXTR in another thread, it is comically incomprehensible how fucked we actually are on all fronts. If it wasn't so hilariously overwhelming, I'd be terrified.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
As soon as he said change is synonymous with chaos, I knew the rest would be shit, then he started crying about white people, tl;dw it's a zoomer perspective on something you should read actual philosophers and great men to learn about instead.

Only thing those 6 lost minutes made me wanna do is finally try Elden Ring for the first time. L8r!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see any way out of this other than bloodshed. Between this video, and a talk I listened to recently posted by @TRXTR in another thread, it is comically incomprehensible how fucked we actually are on all fronts. If it wasn't so hilariously overwhelming, I'd be terrified.
Thanks for sharing that lecture. Definitely gonna give it a watch!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

View attachment 25212

The overton window has shifted. For those of you like myself who have been holding on to the idea that things will eventually return back to normal. This is the final pill. Ptolemy wrote an essay that really sums up where this whole ship is sailing, and its simpler than you think. Its a bit of a longer video, but one of the best I've seen in months.

View: https://youtu.be/vj32mSi_2sU

it will get better, but it will get much worse before then

UCD

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
An interesting thing about a collapse is that everyday people have the potential to be the leaders of the next power, or successful riders the wave of regrowth. If you are expecting and planning for collapse maybe you'll have a foot in the door to seizing power. Or maybe you'll become a less desirable statistic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
I consider whats coming to be hilarious.
they can burn our culture, and flatten our cities but they cant stop me from laughing

thats the ultimate white/black-pill: stop caring, its all funny. lose yourself in irony.

dead ukrainian kids? show me the corpses i need to be amused, biological horrors? lol is it half life 3, world ending nuclear warfare? one last firework show.

i only live to be entertained nothing more nothing less, its that easy

Virtual Cafe Awards
they can burn our culture, and flatten our cities but they cant stop me from laughing

thats the ultimate white/black-pill: stop caring, its all funny. lose yourself in irony.

dead ukrainian kids? show me the corpses i need to be amused, biological horrors? lol is it half life 3, world ending nuclear warfare? one last firework show.

I consider stories of doom, cataclysm, and the end to be quite entertaining and I don't know why they are so good. I've been mulling writing my own, but the existing buffet is far too wide deep and delicious.

Maybe it's because I've been relatively insulated from such events. Maybe, hopefully, the upcoming hard times will wipe the smirk off my face. Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
This guy's way too bias and naïve. He talks like his personal bias is the "right" and anyone who disagrees is "wrong" and attributes way too much to "change is good" when in reality, that's not even remotely the reason for some of it. Regardless, I'll save you a long winded explanation of why this whole thing is laughable and just say maybe this isn't for me. I'm not one to buy into the "change is scary because it doesn't consider my extremely narrow minded bias and ideals and that means everyone is wrong but me" mentality that so many of these pseudo philosophers spread around on youtube or reddit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

H1ssss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
a-fortress-high.neocities.org

this is the only way to live life i applaud you

Virtual Cafe Awards