Agora Draws - Post your arts here!

I did this for a friend here.

@치타 킹 Enjoy! I'll leave his name up to you. (Yes, I drew a 'sona for him)

1650521692941.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
View attachment 26515
Those are doodles of some of my novel characters. The first two are Russian (middle one is half-Buryat) and the last one is Kazakh. I learned that I'm actually not so horrible at drawing humans. It's pretty surprising considering how few of them I've drawn in my life.
Haven't tried boys yet, but it will come. I also have some elderly characters that will be challenging...

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 26515
Those are doodles of some of my novel characters. The first two are Russian (middle one is half-Buryat) and the last one is Kazakh. I learned that I'm actually not so horrible at drawing humans. It's pretty surprising considering how few of them I've drawn in my life.
Haven't tried boys yet, but it will come. I also have some elderly characters that will be challenging...
Hm, I can't see the image

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Feel like I peaked 2-3 years back, but I also missed my personal deadline to become really fucking great 7 years back, and it feels like a timey-wimey ball of missed potential.
Makes sense. Instead of drawing beautiful landscapes or something, you spend your time drawing furry femboys.

Virtual Cafe Awards