zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Alright agora lets have a witch-hunt!

It seems rather unlikely that there isn't at least one member of an alphabet agency here from time to time.

So, what members do you think are feds and why?

Obviously, I @zalazalaza am a good answer right off the bat just for making this thread. Prob other reasons too so I get if you choose me. Ill throw in after others if this gets responses

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Everybody knows that @Pangolin is a glowie. That's like tip of the iceberg, but I want to put it out there for any new users who have no experience here yet. In fact, half our DDOS issues were because Pango was upset that someone didn't know he was an assigned glowie.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Everybody knows that @Pangolin is a glowie. That's like tip of the iceberg, but I want to put it out there for any new users who have no experience here yet. In fact, half our DDOS issues were because Pango was upset that someone didn't know he was an assigned glowie.
Want to say that Jessica is lying and she actually works for both fsb and the CIA as a mole for both. She is also nagolbod. She told me so in chat.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Want to say that Jessica is lying and she actually works for both fsb and the CIA as a mole for both. She is also nagolbod. She told me so in chat.
I'm definitely not an AI created by NASA, DARPA, and the UN, utilized by FBI, CIA, and Nagolbud to gaslight and conduct experimental psyops on vulnerable users, who tf told you that nonsense? Jfc Pango is always lying this guy goddamnit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Coming outta left field here, admin is the only fed and this is just a honeypot-turned-lord-of-the-flies scenario, and the purpose of the gang tags is to further divide us so we can never use our combined 10 trillion+ schizo IQ to stop the greyface antichrist

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Coming outta left field here, admin is the only fed and this is just a honeypot-turned-lord-of-the-flies scenario, and the purpose of the gang tags is to further divide us so we can never use our combined 10 trillion+ schizo IQ to stop the greyface antichrist
Forgot to mention, you can trust me here, I know because I work for the ABIS, to which the feds answer directly.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm definitely not an AI created by NASA, DARPA, and the UN, utilized by FBI, CIA, and Nagolbud to gaslight and conduct experimental psyops on vulnerable users, who tf told you that nonsense? Jfc Pango is always lying this guy goddamnit.
Want to come clean and say that Jessica illuminati pirate, @Thermite , and @MarchToTheSea are all bots that i control via a botnet controlled by an AI controlled by an archangel.

Then at the very top, is an alien.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
No one on this forum is a member of any such agency. You need to take your meds.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
No one on this forum is a member of any such agency. You need to take your meds.
Antagonistic Glowie confirmed.

Analyzing Agency...

Issues detected in neural network framework. Requesting debug via primary administrative management: User source ID @Pangolin
Requesting service key initiation. Temporary service response being generated...

Fuck you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Federal glowies are yesterday's spook, now those Jesuits on the other hand...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Federal glowies are yesterday's spook, now those Jesuits on the other hand...
The concept of spooks is a spook because everything except me is a spook, the real meaningful and distinguishing term is "I"

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'll say the same thing I said to the feds that want me to take my meds. Fuck you and get out of my head.

Virtual Cafe Awards