あなたが聞いた中で最もクールなサンプルは何ですか?

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
こんにちは、みんな!ここに投稿してから数ヶ月が経ちましたが、戻ってきました

ヴェイパーウェイヴのどのサンプルが最も興味深いのか疑問に思いました。特定のサンプルで本当に驚いたアルバムはどれですか?ヴェイパーウェイヴのようなジャンルでサンプルを実装することは、それ自体が芸術です。

以下にあなたのお気に入りのいくつかを投稿してください

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
i don't have anything to share on the topic but it is nice 2 see you again :)
みんなにまた会えるのは素晴らしいことです。これはおそらく私のお気に入りのフォーラムです。

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
arctic circuitry has alot of really cool samples from the sonic video games. i also think its cool that the cover art is a sample too.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 3.51.56 AM.png

i think its time to start using late 90s and early 2000s samples like Nickelodeon bumpers and those 1 800 empire commercials

Virtual Cafe Awards

nobodyhere

3D blast has some of the most eclectic sampling I can think of. "DRENCH3D" is probably his best track.

3Dブラストには、私が考えることができる最も折衷的なサンプリングがいくつかあります。 「DRENCH3D」はおそらく彼のベストトラックです。

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
こんにちは、みんな!ここに投稿してから数ヶ月が経ちましたが、戻ってきました

ヴェイパーウェイヴのどのサンプルが最も興味深いのか疑問に思いました。特定のサンプルで本当に驚いたアルバムはどれですか?ヴェイパーウェイヴのようなジャンルでサンプルを実装することは、それ自体が芸術です。

以下にあなたのお気に入りのいくつかを投稿してください
One of my favorite samples would have to be Infinity Frequency's "Lotus Bloom" track:

View: https://computer-gaze.bandcamp.com/track/lotus-bloom

The best works in signalwave are ones where the artist has built atmosphere with their album's presentation; the original broadcast on its own is just background noise before someone goes to work. In the context of the album though, I understand the pain that would be felt by a computer with consciousness.

Virtual Cafe Awards

inuyashiware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
arctic circuitry has alot of really cool samples from the sonic video games. i also think its cool that the cover art is a sample too.

View attachment 31642

i think its time to start using late 90s and early 2000s samples like Nickelodeon bumpers and those 1 800 empire commercials

Thanks for reminding me of this masterpiece

Virtual Cafe Awards