Personality Tests

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Better version of the personality disorder test.
Edit: my results.
View attachment 33510
"

Histrionic​

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love"

Personality test makers trying to gaslight me. Cant even tell a joke at a party anymore without "trying to actively manipulate others into liking me at all costs" smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-081716.png
    Screenshot_20220801-081716.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 60
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
"Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on."

Even this tests recognizes that i'm clinically insane.

1659339325422.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
"Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on."

Even this tests recognizes that i'm clinically insanse.

View attachment 33518
Didn't you say in chat you got diagnosed as schizotypal?
Anyway I constantly get PPD, NPD, BPD, and less frequently SzPD and StPD... no matter what test I take... feels like I may just need to see someone...

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't you say in chat you got diagnosed as schizotypal?
Anyway I constantly get PPD, NPD, BPD, and less frequently SzPD and StPD... no matter what test I take... feels like I may just need to see someone...
Well, my list of diagnosis according to my psychiatrist are "OCD, Schyzotypal personality disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, MDD (Depression), Disassociation and ptsd" and of course i have my self diagnosed, i'm well certificated forklift driver.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Man, when you're the sanest person on this site, and you get a result that basically describes you as Patrick Bateman.

Your personality style is:​

Antisocial​

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An extreme autonomy and self-reliance, and a deviance from societal norms. You have poor impulse control and are sensitive to being slighted. Hostility and vindictiveness comes easily to you. You are impatient and restless, always in pursuit of more of "the good things in life." You are never satisfied in having, only in taking. Seemingly undaunted by risk, pain, and punishment, you are truly unbound by the deterrents that normally condition people's lives, be they cultural or biological.

global-style.png

EDIT: After watching the personality test website's video on what an "Anti-Social Personality Type" is, my anti-social nature is more like that of Diogenes than Patrick Bateman or Frank Underwood. I'm not violent, and I don't commit crimes or cheat, and generally only lie when explaining something would take too much time.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think this test can process any way of thinking that isn't western. All these questions about nations when I want an Islamic empire with open borders inside it.

View attachment 29909
Other than "Essentialism vs Constructivism" not leaning more on the "Essentialism", this is what I'd expect an Islamist results to be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Other than "Essentialism vs Constructivism" not leaning more on the "Essentialism", this is what I'd expect an Islamist results to be.
Islam believes in both. People are born with certain correct values that are essentially human nature. This is wider than the western definitions of human nature because it includes moral implications like belief in god etc. That nature can either be nurtured correctly by an Islamic society and correct parental upbringing or be corrupted. After this point, a person's deeds shape their nature; the more good a person does, the purer their soul gets and vice versa to a point that God can "lock them in" to evil as punishment if they reach a certain level of spiritual impurity. The long and short of it is that its essentialist or constructivist depending on the context because we simultaneously believe in free will and determinism to a degree. This is an example of what I mean by this personality test being very Euro centric.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

Allowing myself to be datamined: the sequel
1.jpg

2.jpg

(Last time I took this, I got even higher scores. Improvement, I guess...)
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I took the BASED test, as well. I am, however, sorry to inform everyone that I am not based. At all.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
All those tests are kinda shit, especially mbti.

Here are two that I personally like:

https://www.pasf.org/pasq/index.htm do the basic and then the adjustment using the basic input. read through the interpretation section once you have your result to understand each step (follow the links at the top)
https://www.pasf.org/b64types/b64contents.htm
This one will tell you if you're a psycho, or if you're well adjusted, or whatever. no "everyone is special" bullshit.
You may want to use a vpn for this one, as it's run by the cia.

here's the other one https://medicine.llu.edu/sites/medicine.llu.edu/files/docs/gregorics-style-delineator.pdf
Interpretation: https://thepeakperformancecenter.co...c-mind-styles-model/gregorc-style-delineator/
https://whatismylearningstyle.weebly.com/gregorc-style-delineator.html
This one will tell you if you're an NPC.

my results: Basic e*fu* (IcFuAc) (well adjusted version)
gregorc see pic rel

gregorcresult.png
For the glowing test I got IuFcUc. My primitive type (IFU) called me autistic and schizoid so nice to know that that is how the 3 letter agents see me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Better version of the personality disorder test.
See I always find these tests fun but my answers to the questions are never this black and white. For instance:
1660063209965.png

Yeah my thought process is certainly one of a kind but it doesn't bother me at all. Or something like this:
1660063431670.png

Like yeah sometimes I'm like this but also not really. It just depends on the day. Or this:
1660063522001.png

I am quite good at being around people and my social networking skills are on point but that doesn't mean I end up in the center of attention so how am I supposed to answer this?
And then the test results are nothing like me.

Your personality style is:​

Compulsive​

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

This is nothing like me at all. I rarely ever judge people on anything and have much more of a live and let live mentality. I guess I'm somewhat organized in my own way but to anyone else it looks like a complete mess. I guess the lead by example thing is very much me but I don't see it at all as flaunting my successes in life. Also I don't cling to rules and I don't feel like I need to project a persona that's not me in order to gain love and respect nor do I have deep-seated anger against myself. I learned long ago to be fine with who I am and that I'm a wildly different person to most people in my life. My mood is stable (almost too stable; I have a hard time feeling extreme emotions) which is nothing like the 43% hypomaniac stat that I got. What I'm trying to say is that I've never come across anyone else that I feel similar to (and I'm perfectly fine with that) and none of these personality tests ever capture me correctly even though I really want one to one day.

I did get 29% on the schizoid bar though and honestly that's an accurate measurement of the schizo levels in my personality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
For the glowing test I got IuFcUc. My primitive type (IFU) called me autistic and schizoid so nice to know that that is how the 3 letter agents see me.
I hope you didnt just click through, you need to check your type by looking at the contents page. sorry didnt make that clear

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

See I always find these tests fun but my answers to the questions are never this black and white. For instance:
View attachment 33881
This is an issue with tests such as these which I have noticed, as well. The questions, more often than not, fall into one of two catagories:

1. They are too vague, and could apply to absolutely anyone, regardless of their personality
2. They are too specific, and contain multiple clauses, towards which someone may have conflicting opinions on

These types of questions are why people so commonly get "conflicting answers" as a result, since the questions aren't worded thoughtfully enough, so as to let someone answer with any degree of nuance beyond "Agree", "Neutral", or "Disagree"; of course, some have a 5-point system, but adding more options of varying levels of agreeing or not solves nothing.

The other issue is that humans are not so static as to where they will always fall into the same personality categorization every time. For instance were you, regardless of your personality, to have recent memories of a particularly bad event, I wouldn't be surprised if you were more likely to answer negatively to questions, thus skewing your results to an unfitting result.

Last edited by a moderator:

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I hope you didnt just click through, you need to check your type by looking at the contents page. sorry didnt make that clear
Yeah, I checked my type. My type still says I am a schizoid either way.

Virtual Cafe Awards