How are YOU fighting against the present day dystopia?

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Anything you're doing to prepare? Working out? Tightening privacy?

If there's anything I'm doing, I got a bike recently because I wanted to ditch the car for once. And it's been pretty awesome since I can commute AND get some kind of workout all without giving the elites my gas money.

I also plan on decreasing my reliance on the internet and networks and moving everything to a more physical toolset. The internet has become cringe in my experience and as the years go by, I only view it more and more as a trojan horse for a homogenized dystopia where you're forced to be a part of the collective no matter what. Basic communication? I'm getting a dumbphone (LOL), Pictures? Getting a digital camera just for that. Navigation? Ok, I'll admit, I'll fudge this one and use google maps to print out maps that I need. But regardless, even if my life will get a little bit more inconvenient, the physical is more worth it to me. Essentially I'll theoretically be living as people did in 2003 or so.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
Anything you're doing to prepare? Working out? Tightening privacy?

If there's anything I'm doing, I got a bike recently because I wanted to ditch the car for once. And it's been pretty awesome since I can commute AND get some kind of workout all without giving the elites my gas money.

I also plan on decreasing my reliance on the internet and networks and moving everything to a more physical toolset. The internet has become cringe in my experience and as the years go by, I only view it more and more as a trojan horse for a homogenized dystopia where you're forced to be a part of the collective no matter what. Basic communication? I'm getting a dumbphone (LOL), Pictures? Getting a digital camera just for that. Navigation? Ok, I'll admit, I'll fudge this one and use google maps to print out maps that I need. But regardless, even if my life will get a little bit more inconvenient, the physical is more worth it to me. Essentially I'll theoretically be living as people did in 2003 or so.
I ditched my car last year and now I just skateboard or walk. It's good excersize and I save a shitton of money, if I need to go anywhere far away I can just take the bus or somethin.

Also don't use social media unless you count this site and 4chan. Also don't use subscription services and my computer security is tighter than fort Knox. I'm slowly trying to reduce my screen time to a minimum. I've been reading books and manga a lot more recently and my creative juices are flowing better since I've been spending less time on the computer. I would get rid of my cell phone completely but my folks would throw a hissy fit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
This question presupposes that people 'ought to be fighting the present day dystopia.
Why would I want to waste the limited years of my youth fighting on behalf of other people?
That said, a lot of what is posted here seems to be about improving independence from the system which I can support.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
This question presupposes that people 'ought to be fighting the present day dystopia.
Why would I want to waste the limited years of my youth fighting on behalf of other people?
That said, a lot of what is posted here seems to be about improving independence from the system which I can support.
I'm pretty sure that's what they mean by "fighting against the dystopia." With big tech and the NSA's dreams of monitoring every minute fraction of our lives then gaining independence from that system is fighting against it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I cant say my escape plan, but the first objective is to take the necessary things and leave city centers, find a place hidden in the woods, or in your village if you have and it is far from the cities, a military knife, soldier boots, lighter, conserves, first aid kit, rifle(even hunting rifle if your country doesnt allows weapons), your clothes will be similar color to the environment youll live, a safe and effective part of the plan is to buy land in a village if you dont have and you start growing vegetables and fruits because we all need to become independent from the system as far as our resources are concerned. Having an AR isnt a bad idea of protecting your base, if a bow is legal, buy it. Personally, I am still thinking about the exit plan in a scenario of dystopia and revelation/antichrist sealing 666 ΧΞΣ mark of the beast, I believe that by thinking about the worst scenario that can happen, you can foresee even milder scenarios, whether it is an invasion from a neighboring country or a dictatorship, to prepare for the Final years are better because it prepares you for everything.
Equipment:
Soldier boots, good socks(military), knife, bow, bandages, glue(for the deep wounds in order to close the wound), lighter and matches, flashlight, first aid kit, your clothes similar colors variations with the environment, cans and military bars with a lot of calories, start loading gasoline and petroleum in your base from now, start saving foods that can stay for years.
Knowledge: strictly workout, learn the nearest places of your map good, learn to be silent and sneaky, say and teach the plan to your family, make and follow and code of rules and rules that you invented for survival, if someone isnt with us he us with the enemy, learn to grow food in the land, make yourself strong and flexible, learn to be calm under pressure and build endurance and prepare yourself with cold showers.
I dont have anything more about this, I'm still at the beginning of the plan, so I'll have forgotten a lot, please don't hesitate to add more or give your opinion. But an AR is necessary .

Virtual Cafe Awards

W1NTER

Ephemeral Cosmic Interloper
Reaction score
Awards
you should post those rants here. I love a good schizo post
I have, I posted in a 2nd American civil war discussion board here, it was a pretty long reply explaining my view of a hypothetical 2nd American civil war

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I'm still torn between a syringe full of air and making a victory garden. I've got a stockpile of food for when the climate catastrophe can no longer be ignored, but it won't be enough - and the victory garden just won't be big enough to last through winter.

I keep telling myself that the dystopia will be boring. The worst that will happen is that food choice at supermarkets will be super limited and a load of unfortunate poor people far from me will be crushed to death by caterpillar treads so the big countries can take their natural resources.

My days and months have been very bleak lately as I spend more and more time being concerned for the future and not enough time enjoying the present. I have a feeling that I'm currently living the bad timeline and that I need to somehow reach out and engage with people in my close society. I'm trying, and stoicism has been a big help.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
A hammer or a wrench, machete or a an axe, are good melee weapons if you cant buy military knives, I have a dumbbell bar and I have removed the weights and put the clamps on one side, it became a mace and weighs about 3 to 4 kilos.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes
Reactions: UCD

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
I'm still torn between a syringe full of air and making a victory garden. I've got a stockpile of food for when the climate catastrophe can no longer be ignored, but it won't be enough - and the victory garden just won't be big enough to last through winter.

I keep telling myself that the dystopia will be boring. The worst that will happen is that food choice at supermarkets will be super limited and a load of unfortunate poor people far from me will be crushed to death by caterpillar treads so the big countries can take their natural resources.

My days and months have been very bleak lately as I spend more and more time being concerned for the future and not enough time enjoying the present. I have a feeling that I'm currently living the bad timeline and that I need to somehow reach out and engage with people in my close society. I'm trying, and stoicism has been a big help.
FYI - a syringe full of air is a horrible way to go out. Not advocating for ending it, but that is a bad way to go.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've been separating out my public life from my private life. In public (on sites where I have to use my name - Linkedin, Facebook, Bank sites, etc) I am a regular normie who is either apolitical on things, or pretty left leaning. I buy and consume noncontroversial product under my public name.

In private, I am anonymously a based conservative who hates the establishment.

Reaction score
Awards
By owning things and being happy.
This is the only thing that matters, there is only a dystopia if you want to see it as a dystopia, society problems are not my problems, i'm just happy with small things, today my fiancé and i we play stardew valley, and i ate a tuna sandwich, to me, that is the real way to fight dystopia. :tou1:

Virtual Cafe Awards