Insults

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
I avoid insulting others I know, it's uncouth and generally leads to misery for all parties involved. It's much better to be jolly. I do insult and enjoy edgy jokes about countries and stereotypes though.

Another thing about insults, if a person doesn't know you too well and insults a lot on your ability, i.e. you're deaf and you miss a lot of what's said and they don't know you're deaf; you get insulted that you're basically deaf. This gives me some great schadenfreude delight as when they find out, it recontextualises all those insults and usually hits them hard in the gut- there's not many times in this world you get to pull the rug out from under them like that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I don't really insult people irl, it's not useful. Online however, I take great joy from insulting idiots in ways they cannot understand are insults.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 11.27.25 PM.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Ahh so this is the thread to bait us into saying things that'd get us cancelled eh? :BigSmoke:
Idk if this even counts as something relevant to this insults thread but I'll just share this here. In GTA Online you can text other players through the in-game phone. I don't get on the mic often, and I feel that just directly insulting people validates whatever shithead behavior they're on. I prefer to let them make fools of themselves.

To give a good idea of the average player on the mic in a lobby, imagine a bunch of late 20s mid 30s black guys trying to out gangsta each other as their fire alarms periodically beep in the background due to low battery, a squeaker with three other kids yelling in the background, and some racist white teen. It is rumored (although unconfirmed) that if you added up their combined IQs you might just make it into the triple digits.

So if someone's talking shit in a lobby and I get a chance to curb stomp them I'll just start sending near gibberish in-game messages that make it seem like an autistic 8 year old is texting them, it's a rather fun roleplay in this environment. I'll ask a series of horribly misspelled non-sequitar questions. A lot of times that sets people off more than direct insults/name calling. Their utter confusion mixed with blind rage cracks me up every time.

The best part is that no other players can see the text messages I send. So when a victim takes the bait and starts reading them aloud/directly responding to the message prompts without giving any context as to why they are saying these things, they just sound ridiculous to everyone else. PepSiDawgwitcan

In doing this strategy, the greatest tangents of insults I ever received was this late teen blaming my LARP character for his own grandfather's death, yelling that "YOU DO NOT OWN A LAMBORGHINI IN 2ND GRADE YOU STUPID LYING FAGGOT!" threatening to find where I live, hack my account, etc etc. That doesn't even account for the amount of breath I made him waste ranting about how watching SpongeBob is for queers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

isolation suite

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i consider taking the piss a hobby but i always keep it to myself and there's no harm done, it helps to make the day go quicker when you're out in public or on the bus doing a bit of character analysis from first glance and you think to yourself, what the fuck.
however, there is nobody in the world i can't flaw harder than myself, so it works both ways because if you don't laugh you'll cry

Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm surprised that there's a lot of negative views on insults here because for me being able to call someone retard is my proof that they're a true friend to me. But I guess I do feel negative about them because I'm not just gonna shout them at someone random.
But I think mostly for me online insults are always childish as hell so they're mostly just funny, offline they'd annoy me a little more but I don't know if it's as bad as being lectured or someone being a passive aggressive bitch

My worst insult online was probably when I made a suicide joke about someone who threatened to kill themselves because of me for a dumb reason, they deserved it but I still got muted smh

Virtual Cafe Awards

bluedoor13

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I do enjoy insulting people, not usually strangers, mostly my friends. I think hateful behavior build emotional strength so I would like to take a moment to thank my childhood bully for pushing me to become a stronger person. Those insults usually came in the form of pointing out my flaws in a cruel and hateful way. I think insults expose weaknessand that helps foster self improvement provided you are equipped to deal with it. I think the most offensive thing you can do is ignore someone.

RealTomCruise

Internet Pilgrim
Reaction score
Awards
Calling out friends for being dumbasses or retards is pretty important in our friend group and I honestly think we are all better people due to the insults we use against one another.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
What is the most offensive insult you know?

There's something about being called a "Corporate shill" that just fills me with an immense amount of shame. It feels like the ultimate disrespect of someone's opinion on a product or brand. LOL

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • LOL
Reactions: _TF

optimumbarkeep

on the lost coast
Reaction score
Awards
I'm surprised that there's a lot of negative views on insults here because for me being able to call someone retard is my proof that they're a true friend to me. But I guess I do feel negative about them because I'm not just gonna shout them at someone random.
But I think mostly for me online insults are always childish as hell so they're mostly just funny, offline they'd annoy me a little more but I don't know if it's as bad as being lectured or someone being a passive aggressive bitch

My worst insult online was probably when I made a suicide joke about someone who threatened to kill themselves because of me for a dumb reason, they deserved it but I still got muted smh
I feel like it's not considered a "real" insult if you're just shit-talking a friend

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Are you the kind of person who insults others? What insults have people thrown your way?

What is the most offensive insult you know?
Try telling someone wearing Jordans or Yeezys that they're fake. Though it's not really an insult a lot of people find that offensive so it's a good trigger if for some reason you're looking for a fight

Virtual Cafe Awards