How are YOU fighting against the present day dystopia?

Reaction score
Awards
FYI - a syringe full of air is a horrible way to go out. Not advocating for ending it, but that is a bad way to go.
You need a bubble big enough to occlude the blood flow into your lungs. This is generally estimated as one millilitre of air for every kilogram of your body weight, which is roughly equivalent to the size of the right atrium, is not very common to die from an embolus created by a syringe (specially if you are receiving under 80 ML of air which is actually harmless), but is quite common to suffer extreme pain and it is likely to produce an stroke (but that is more or so 400 ml). Still knowing the lifestyle of the average new wave agora user, you won't have to worry about buddy, your "big bones" will protect you from that. :tou5:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
If you guys insist on dying by air injection, you all will probably need this baby, That is a dual syringe contrast injector for use on medical imaging procedure. Each syringe can be filled with up 100 ml of solution or air if you insist respectfully to the doctor (always say please uwu)

But you really need medical license to purchase this stuff tho, so no air suicide, and even worse, no nurses. :REEEEE: :tou3:
1661246365601.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm still torn between a syringe full of air
You should instead, going for the classic pal, shooting yourself, but better yet, with a twist, doing in the top of a building, so your death is very totally 100% ensured, because trust me, you don't want to survive a suicide attempt daskjdadklsja :tou2:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I've been separating out my public life from my private life. In public (on sites where I have to use my name - Linkedin, Facebook, Bank sites, etc) I am a regular normie who is either apolitical on things, or pretty left leaning. I buy and consume noncontroversial product under my public name.

In private, I am anonymously a based conservative who hates the establishment.
This genuinely seems like the best way to survive the modern internet. Trying to keep my work separate from my "fun" accounts is really hard. To show off my art skills I need to make something specific, but then I make something cool and it'd look so good on my portfolio that I have to start again.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Damn this thread got derailed.

Anyhow I'm trying to rely less on internet for amusement. Buying my music physically at the local music store. (I mean look whats happening to streaming services nowadays) Taking public transport, Not buying from wish.com or alibaba, all that jazz.
Been trying to pick up guitar. It's a good way to stay off the net and get bombarded with ad after ad after ad. Lastly, reeaally trying to be happy with what I got and not spend my money on frivolous stuff.

I work in a hospital so I feel the dystopia clamping its hands around me everyday, lol

Virtual Cafe Awards
How's this going? I found that if you try smaller objects first you'll be strong enough to lift it one day.
Exactly this. I'm a complete beginner, so I'm just doing exercises om my fiancee's guitar for now. I'm gonna start taking lessons next month.
Thanks for asking :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
You should instead, going for the classic pal, shooting yourself, but better yet, with a twist, doing in the top of a building, so your death is very totally 100% ensured, because trust me, you don't want to survive a suicide attempt daskjdadklsja :tou2:
Don't try to be so edgy, you're getting way too cringe.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Don't try to be so edgy, you're getting way too cringe.
"Don't try to be so edgy, you're getting way too cringe."
That was the last thing I heard him say as he turned and walked out of our lives once again. Nobody had ever bothered to ask the mysterious stranger his name, where he rode in from, or where he was going. One thing was for sure - he had changed our town forever.
The-Searchers-doorway-2.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I am fighting by consuming the least amount of products I can.

Remember folk: creating stuff is a good way to pass time.

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
I'm fighting by copious large amounts of alcoholic bevarages in order to be happy and escaping the dystopia altogether

Just enjoy yourself:MacTonight:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SpeedFrog

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'd like to think I'm doing my part in "fighting the present day dystopia". I completely de-googled myself. I ditched the smartphone. I dropped all social media (unless you count forums like these). I do my absolute best to use and promote free and open source software. I've been reading much more, and spending less time online. I'd like to believe my efforts aren't in vain.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sinthôme

Golem Aglow
Reaction score
Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
I'd like to think I'm doing my part in "fighting the present day dystopia". I completely de-googled myself. I ditched the smartphone. I dropped all social media (unless you count forums like these). I do my absolute best to use and promote free and open source software. I've been reading much more, and spending less time online. I'd like to believe my efforts aren't in vain.
Your efforts are in vain :SoyChamp: :WojakNPC:

Virtual Cafe Awards