End of an Era: Chris Chan has finally gone too far

1980Miami

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've known his story, long before this moment. A long time ago, I watched a Let's Read from Corrupted Gaming on Youtube where they poke fun with Chris' comics and discuss how the events in the comic reflect the events in his life. I remember one of the guys saying, "I don't know if I should feel bad for him or kick him in the balls." I did more research on Chris-Chan via Youtube videos and wiki articles, and I've begun to feel the same thing.

As an autistic man typing this, I can understand why everyone here is repulsed and saddened by this event. Yet deep down, it made me thankful for my parents (especially my mother) who did anything they could to help me become independent, such as making meals, paying for services, and learning to drive. But I've got to admit, if I won the sweepstakes of my favourite video game franchise when I was little, there's a chance that I'd become a delusional girlfriend-free virgin too.

I think that's why we all are fascinated with Chris, we all see a little bit of ourselves in him in a way

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Also anyone have a reliable source to his grand jury date?

20220801_144340.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
How likely is another delay? Seems like most their saga's in court get pushed back over and over again.
And what's the range of charges/punishments looking like? Been too lazy to keep up on the new stuff recently.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
From what I hear this Grand Jury thing is to determine whether or not he's competent to stand trial.

Virtual Cafe Awards
What gets me are the people who maintain to increasing absurdity that CWC would have been the exact same person doing the exact same things if nobody knew about him. That there is cope. Industrial, gargantuan super-powered cope. It's like they were part of the mass ritual, approve of people who were, or just think they were, and are doing what they can to sleep at night.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Chris-Chan was a 15-year game of "Twitch Plays Manchurian Candidate" so it's impossible to know who or what they were supposed to be. The internet collaboratively wiped a person's personality and created a new one, a piece at a time.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
What gets me are the pepole who maintain to increasing absurdity that CWC would have been the exact same person doing the exact same things if nobody knew about him. That there is cope. Industrial, gargantuan super-powered cope. It's like they were part of the mass ritual, approve of people who were, or just think they were, and are doing what they can to sleep at night.
It is interesting to imagine what Chris-chan would be like if he never got notoriety and was just left to his own devices. The thing is he kicked up so many hornet's nest on his own, it was almost inevitable some group was going to notice him. "Man Assults and Maces Gamestore Employee Over Change In Sonic Character Design" alone would have been enough to bring him to the internet's attention, though he may not have morphed into the phenomena he became.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
People have been claiming that Chris escaped. Apparently they went to the bathroom and jumped out the window. This is unconfirmed so possibly homosexual and fabricated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
People have been claiming that Chris escaped. Apparently they went to the bathroom and jumped out the window. This is unconfirmed so possibly homosexual and fabricated.
He's too fat to fit through a window.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The saga continues...

View: https://youtu.be/Dug75NnyLPQ

cwc_tweet_new.png

Something seems off about his video, maybe the fact that it has (and I say this very liberally) some form of production value? Wonder if there's any new trolls pulling strings at the moment

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
zap to the extreme
That's what Chris said right as he attached the car battery jumpers to Barb's erect, pulsating nipples
Something seems off about his video, maybe the fact that it has (and I say this very liberally) some form of production value? Wonder if there's any new trolls pulling strings at the moment
Looks like Pomp&Clout is taking on some side work. I'm absolutely certain some weens are (at least) editing this. I'm sure it's another abusive Idea Guys/Bella situation but part of me hopes the weens are just editing, ushering a new saga (dare I say Kingdom on Earth?) of chris kino

Virtual Cafe Awards