R*ddit Cringe

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Here's a retarded subreddit I found while I was looking for big boobs women subreddits:

There used to be an entire tumblr community dedicated to this sort of thing. There was one for flat-chested girls too.
1660899598578753.png

1660899537516584.png

1660899413937037.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
>consoomers getting hearded like literal human cattle
I love when clown world delivers PepSiDawgwitcan
It's crazy what these pop culture reveals have turned into, especially hearing about the applause signals and whatnot. Red Letter Media is right, these have turned into psyedo political rallies/religious experiences for some. Shills gonna keep shillin tho

ohhh nooooo i hate having these huge badonkers haha these massive milkers are such a pain woooow did i mention my fat squishy titties btw
Having heavy tits legit sucks as a woman tho, one of my exes was always complaining about back issues and I knew another girl who slept face/chest down just to try and stay comfortable. Disappointed with the lack of pics on that subreddit tho
...if they need an FBI tell them my DMs are open.
thumb_federal-boobie-inspector-30971116.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Having heavy tits legit sucks as a woman tho, one of my exes was always complaining about back issues and I knew another girl who slept face/chest down just to try and stay comfortable.
No doubt, however I'm certain that board must be 90% males :D:

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
>consoomers getting hearded like literal human cattle
I love when clown world delivers PepSiDawgwitcan
It's crazy what these pop culture reveals have turned into, especially hearing about the applause signals and whatnot. Red Letter Media is right, these have turned into psyedo political rallies/religious experiences for some. Shills gonna keep shillin tho

[/SPOILER]
Dang that video hits hard. I believe a lot of our desire to endlessly consume entertainment is a sort of attempt to relieve childhood, of course not everyone and not always, but when you see fans for these mass media events cry and scream and cheer, you end up getting a feeling like they are enjoying the moment because they get to act like children even for a brief while. After all, a lot of our childhoods were filled with nothing but mindless consumption of corporate slime, I still like some trash entertainment just because it was part of my childhood.

Like I remember watching promos for Spiderman No Way Home that was made for my country, and a bunch of the interviewed people said they couldn't wait to watch the movie because the movie would make them feel like children again.

There's also the fact that for a not insignificant amount of people, fandoms function as their religious community. Especially when religious attendance is ever decreasing. I don't think the need humans have for spirituality goes away, even if you are an atheist, human evolution doesn't go that fast to get rid of something the human species has taken for granted for thousands of years. So people get their spiritual needs from other places, like politics and/or fandoms.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Christ. What's up with modern media treating their fans like replaceable cattle? Like these are the people who give economic value to whatever it is that you're doing. Like back in the Star Wars sequel nonsense, a lot of people (even some from official star wars staff iirc) called fans who didn't like the sequels entitled... Like yeah, they are the ones paying for your product, at least treat them with some respect. Imagine you go and buy a car, it turns out the car was broken, you go and complain and the previous car owner calls you entitled for wanting a better car.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Dang that video hits hard. I believe a lot of our desire to endlessly consume entertainment is a sort of attempt to relieve childhood, of course not everyone and not always, but when you see fans for these mass media events cry and scream and cheer, you end up getting a feeling like they are enjoying the moment because they get to act like children even for a brief while. After all, a lot of our childhoods were filled with nothing but mindless consumption of corporate slime, I still like some trash entertainment just because it was part of my childhood.

Like I remember watching promos for Spiderman No Way Home that was made for my country, and a bunch of the interviewed people said they couldn't wait to watch the movie because the movie would make them feel like children again.

There's also the fact that for a not insignificant amount of people, fandoms function as their religious community. Especially when religious attendance is ever decreasing. I don't think the need humans have for spirituality goes away, even if you are an atheist, human evolution doesn't go that fast to get rid of something the human species has taken for granted for thousands of years. So people get their spiritual needs from other places, like politics and/or fandoms.
Fair enough, I certainly understand that feeling/desire. I still play video games (especially stuff I grew up with) for a similar reason, escapism is something we can all take comfort in. And I'd probably cream myself if they dropped a trailer for GTA 6 ngl, but idk there's a line/territory that a lot of them cross into that's a bit uncomfortable. Owning tons of funko pops and tat like that.

I can't exactly describe where that line is, but I've met way too many hardcore Disney adults in my life and I have no qualms judging people on that sorta thing. There's certain traits they share that I find rather undesirable.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Christ. What's up with modern media treating their fans like replaceable cattle? Like these are the people who give economic value to whatever it is that you're doing. Like back in the Star Wars sequel nonsense, a lot of people (even some from official star wars staff iirc) called fans who didn't like the sequels entitled... Like yeah, they are the ones paying for your product, at least treat them with some respect. Imagine you go and buy a car, it turns out the car was broken, you go and complain and the previous car owner calls you entitled for wanting a better car.
How they've been treating long time fans of legacy media is even worse. They're practically banking off of outraging them so they can get a bunch of free PR by getting the media to politicize the discontent.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Fair enough, I certainly understand that feeling/desire. I still play video games (especially stuff I grew up with) for a similar reason, escapism is something we can all take comfort in. And I'd probably cream myself if they dropped a trailer for GTA 6 ngl, but idk there's a line/territory that a lot of them cross into that's a bit uncomfortable. Owning tons of funko pops and tat like that.

I can't exactly describe where that line is, but I've met way too many hardcore Disney adults in my life and I have no qualms judging people on that sorta thing. There's certain traits they share that I find rather undesirable.
Yeah, I don't think all entertainment or even obsession over entertainment is a bad thing... Like I've been working on a fire emblem fanfic for around 2 years xDD Though if someone were to judge that, I would honestly hear them out. What is worrisome is that sort of mindless consumption many people and fans seem to engage in, like they don't make anything deeper out of their consumption habits than a fleeting dopamine hit. Idk, it's a weird thing, because like you said, there's a line but it's not clear where it is. You just know cringe when you see it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

Collision

Green Tea Ice Cream
Reaction score
Awards
There's also the fact that for a not insignificant amount of people, fandoms function as their religious community.
I think this nails the issue on the head more or less. At first the community is centered on the real physical object, actual copies of The Lord of the Rings. This isn't portable or especially useful so it has to be abstracted and replaced with symbols. Over time, people become less and less grounded in the original works. New fans are fans of the symbols. In the end, the LotR fandom is just a sort of tall-elf and hobbit fanclub with no real connection to Tolkien at all. These fans are the nerd equivalent of lapsed Catholics who go to Mass on Christmas or Easter because it's tradition but care little for the details. The corporate control makes most fandoms especially depressing to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/addiction/comments/pf7gwu/addicted_to_plushiesstuffed_animals_help/

I think this nails the issue on the head more or less. At first the community is centered on the real physical object, actual copies of The Lord of the Rings. This isn't portable or especially useful so it has to be abstracted and replaced with symbols. Over time, people become less and less grounded in the original works. New fans are fans of the symbols. In the end, the LotR fandom is just a sort of tall-elf and hobbit fanclub with no real connection to Tolkien at all. These fans are the nerd equivalent of lapsed Catholics who go to Mass on Christmas or Easter because it's tradition but care little for the details. The corporate control makes most fandoms especially depressing to me.
It's not that it's a physical object, it's that LOTR is particularly difficult to read, full of long-winded descriptions and chapters where not much happens.

So these communities attract a lot of people who like the IDEA of the lord of the rings, but aren't really interested in the works themselves.

It's yet another example of where some gatekeeping would be a good idea.

Then don't apply for one if you don't think that's fair.
The wonders of a liberal society under capitalism allow individuals to freely choose who they make contracts with and only absolute retards (i.e. r*dditors) seethe at two sovereign citizens consenting on a contract on the behalf of one of them.
Applying for an unpaid internship is not "making a contract".

If companies have the right to make unpaid internships, we have the right to exploit them for doing so. Especially when so many unpaid internships are exploitative. This goes doubly so when they are combined with scammy government or educational services (like bullshit "work placement" programs which are mainly there to get free labour).

You're making it sound like these people signed up for these internships, accepted them, then turned around and went "nah fuck you" after signing a contract and after the company had turned down everyone else. You're also making it sound like unpaid internships are just a purely neutral system where there is no power imbalance, people aren't pressured into them for bulshit "it will help your career" reasons, and everything corporations do involving them is moral and above board. That could not be further from the truth.

Declining an offer after an interview is well within our rights, for a job or an internship, paid or unpaid, and we are not "unfairly" slighting a company for turning them down, even if we never intended to take the job in the first place. That's part of how the interview process works. Companies understand that they do interviews at their own risk and their own expense, and they should factor that in as part of their expansion (if a new job is required) or if they are replacing someone (usually for greedy reasons, like the old person left because they were being treated badly). We do not owe a company ANYTHING for being "generous" enough to offer us an interview and we owe them nothing for agreeing to participate in one - that's already factored in to the fact that our work will generally be more profitable for them than for us (otherwise they wouldn't have offered the job in the first place). It's simple economics which you don't seem to understand.

By your logic, if I walk into a store to look at some products, get into a chat with a cashier about a particular product, then leave for whatever reason without buying anything, then I have somehow unfairly wasted the stores time or somehow "owe them" a sale. That's not how any of this works.

Your position reminds me of the absolute worst that conservatism has to offer. Pro-corporate ass-licking hidden behind a thin veneer of "liberty" and "freedom". How does that boot taste?

Last edited:

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Applying for an unpaid internship is not "making a contract".
I did not say that, nor did I imply that.
If companies have the right to make unpaid internships, we have the right to exploit them for doing so
False equivalence.
One is an honest offering you're not forced to take and exactly know what you're getting into. It's not like you work there for 3 months and at the end the employer surprises you and says: "This internship was unpaid btw haha"
Showing up to these interviews and FAKING to be interested is wrong and scammy. You can coat this with self righteousness all you want but at the end of the day the company is being honest and straight forward while you're bitter and scheming so you're in the wrong here.
You're making it sound like these people signed up for these internships, accepted them, then turned around and went "nah fuck you" after signing a contract and after the company had turned down everyone else.
I do not, you just need a strawman. Not at all what I said.
You're also making it sound like unpaid internships are just a purely neutral system
I did not. I evn said that sometimes they're mandatory from universities. Is misrepresenting what I said and making reaching assumptions about my position the best you can do?
people aren't pressured into them for bulshit "it will help your career" reasons, and everything corporations do involving them is moral and above board. That could not be further from the truth.
More strawmanning, more absolutes which I never claimed. Moving on...

Declining an offer after an interview is well within our rights, for a job or an internship, paid or unpaid, and we are not "unfairly" slighting a company for turning them down, even if we never intended to take the job in the first place.
Oh yes it is unfair when your intention never was to take the position. Not illegal, not absolutely reprehensible but trying to somehow wind your way out of that just being lying and dishonest is futile. Not everything that's in your right to do is a good thing to do.

Companies understand that they do interviews at their own risk and their own expense, and they should factor that in as part of their expansion (if a new job is required) or if they are replacing someone (usually for greedy reasons, like the old person left because they were being treated badly). We do not owe a company ANYTHING for being "generous" enough to offer us an interview and we owe them nothing for agreeing to participate in one - that's already factored in to the fact that our work will generally be more profitable for them than for us (otherwise they wouldn't have offered the job in the first place). It's simple economics which you don't seem to understand.
Intersting that the r*ddit cringe thread is where you say shit like this because that lingo and attitude could come straight from there. But dehumanising companies and treating every company like this mega corp on the scale of BP or Amazon is a fallacy your kind usually goes for.
Also about the "factoring in losses" kind of deal: Retailers also factor in shop lifting into the price of their products because they know they can't catch all shop lifters. That doesn't mean that shop lifting is a good act. Only difference here is that one is illegal, the other one not.
You're trying to very forcefully argue that you have the legal right to do what these redd*tors do but your problem is that I never once doubted that. I just say that it is not a good or moral thing to do but since you have a very immature view of "companies" you have a very easy time justifying that.

By your logic, if I walk into a store to look at some products, get into a chat with a cashier about a particular product, then leave for whatever reason without buying anything, then I have somehow unfairly wasted the stores time or somehow "owe them" a sale. That's not how any of this works.
Where did I say you owe anyone anything but maybe a little decency? I very explicitly said that the intentions here matter. Going in with the intention to never buy anything and just use the vendor's time to simulate a sales talk again isn't illegal and also isn't legally binding but it's just a form of exploiting the good will. The vendor doesn't know you're faking interest because most people don't.

Your position reminds me of the absolute worst that conservatism has to offer. Pro-corporate ass-licking hidden behind a thin veneer of "liberty" and "freedom". How does that boot taste?
You position reminds me of myself when I was 14. Self righteous and sticking it to the evil corporations until I worked at some local middle class companies and realised that there's actual humans working there, not some caricature of a suit wearing, cigar smoking tyrant.

May I ask what you do for a living?

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

M1083A1P2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I did not say that, nor did I imply that.

False equivalence.
One is an honest offering you're not forced to take and exactly know what you're getting into. It's not like you work there for 3 months and at the end the employer surprises you and says: "This internship was unpaid btw haha"
Showing up to these interviews and FAKING to be interested is wrong and scammy. You can coat this with self righteousness all you want but at the end of the day the company is being honest and straight forward while you're bitter and scheming so you're in the wrong here.

I do not, you just need a strawman. Not at all what I said.

I did not. I evn said that sometimes they're mandatory from universities. Is misrepresenting what I said and making reaching assumptions about my position the best you can do?

More strawmanning, more absolutes which I never claimed. Moving on...

Oh yes it is unfair when your intention never was to take the position. Not illegal, not absolutely reprehensible but trying to somehow wind your way out of that just being lying and dishonest is futile. Not everything that's in your right to do is a good thing to do.

Intersting that the r*ddit cringe thread is where you say shit like this because that lingo and attitude could come straight from there. But dehumanising companies and treating every company like this mega corp on the scale of BP or Amazon is a fallacy your kind usually goes for.
Also about the "factoring in losses" kind of deal: Retailers also factor in shop lifting into the price of their products because they know they can't catch all shop lifters. That doesn't mean that shop lifting is a good act. Only difference here is that one is illegal, the other one not.
You're trying to very forcefully argue that you have the legal right to do what these redd*tors do but your problem is that I never once doubted that. I just say that it is not a good or moral thing to do but since you have a very immature view of "companies" you have a very easy time justifying that.

Where did I say you owe anyone anything but maybe a little decency? I very explicitly said that the intentions here matter. Going in with the intention to never buy anything and just use the vendor's time to simulate a sales talk again isn't illegal and also isn't legally binding but it's just a form of exploiting the good will. The vendor doesn't know you're faking interest because most people don't.

You position reminds me of myself when I was 14. Self righteous and sticking it to the evil corporations until I worked at some local middle class companies and realised that there's actual humans working there, not some caricature of a suit wearing, cigar smoking tyrant.

May I ask what you do for a living?
Insufferable cynic makes a good point. Corporations are trash and why a conservative would defend them or the slave labor of internships is beyond me. The rich are not our friends and they don't share rightwing values. The only value they have is making profit. The only thing they are loyal to is money. If destroying our country makes them money they will gladly do it. They are decadent scum with no work ethic or morality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Insufferable cynic makes a good point. Corporations are trash and why a conservative would defend them or the slave labor of internships is beyond me. The rich are not our friends and they don't share rightwing values. The only value they have is making profit. The only thing they are loyal to is money. If destroying our country makes them money they will gladly do it. They are decadent scum with no work ethic or morality.
middle class companies
not some caricature of a suit wearing, cigar smoking tyrant.
very immature view of "companies"
The point is only good when you oversimplify and dehumanise companies and just act as if every company out there is a giant, global mega corp.

Virtual Cafe Awards
There used to be an entire tumblr community dedicated to this sort of thing. There was one for flat-chested girls too.
View attachment 35698
View attachment 35699
View attachment 35700
WTF, having small boobs is the best thing ever. Not only it's sexier and looks way more natural than ridiculously oversized balloons, it also isn't heavy af on your chest and you can sleep on your stomach. Besides, I feel tingles just by imagining being able to grab the whole thing under my small hands... ;)

I had a classmate in high school who had massive boobs and it only caused her issues. Boys harassed her in middle school, she had back issues from slouching (to make them less visible), it's very impractical when running, and she wanted to have some of it taken off surgically. No idea if she did. But I do remember her boobs were massive and it was even more noticeable since she was short and a bit chubby. She had like, an E cup at 16.

Virtual Cafe Awards
WTF, having small boobs is the best thing ever. Not only it's sexier and looks way more natural than ridiculously oversized balloons, it also isn't heavy af on your chest and you can sleep on your stomach. Besides, I feel tingles just by imagining being able to grab the whole thing under my small hands... ;)

I had a classmate in high school who had massive boobs and it only caused her issues. Boys harassed her in middle school, she had back issues from slouching (to make them less visible), it's very impractical when running, and she wanted to have some of it taken off surgically. No idea if she did. But I do remember her boobs were massive and it was even more noticeable since she was short and a bit chubby. She had like, an E cup at 16.
Sure thing, cutting board.
Here's a retarded subreddit I found while I was looking for big boobs women subreddits:

Top posts are just women showing off, lmoa.

Also "slurs against flat chested women" returns some news from Trump and about trannies. I fucking hate modern search engines.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
I would say that's kinda true. I have some curiousity about things from my childhood too and I do get a comfy feeling at times. But holy shit, do something with your life. If your childhood consisted of consuming flicks, then you should at least aim at making your adulthood mean something. There's no excuse for a man who's 40 cheering like a baby because his childhood flick got it's 17th movie released.
There's also the fact that for a not insignificant amount of people, fandoms function as their religious community. Especially when religious attendance is ever decreasing. I don't think the need humans have for spirituality goes away, even if you are an atheist
There really is nothing spiritual about a star wars con, or anything like that. People who are religious usually go to a sacred place once a week and developed deep bonds with others who attend the church. With the church itself has a deep presence all through their lives.

Imagine if churches functioned like these cons. You go to somewhere far away. You walk along all the time with strangers who are shouting and putting their phones in every direction to record everything. Screens everywhere are blasting all the new releases of some product and trying to catch your attention. And all of this is for release of some movie or whatever.

If the need for spirituality doesn't go away, so doesn't the environment necessary to achieve a sense of spirituality. And whatever this is, is as removed from a church as you can get.

Virtual Cafe Awards