Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

M1083A1P2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtually everyone I have met who isn't an American who has tried the American healthcare system pretty much universally agrees that it's shit.

It gives me chuckles when dumb american conservatives (specifically die-hard Republicans) worship the expensive American healthcare as if it's remotely good. It's not. You're overpaying for shit. Move to a real country.
Listen here you monolingual anglophile! I don't take too kindly to people besmirching the good name of us Republicans. The problem with American Healthcare is capitalism trying to scam hard working people out of their money. Right now it is the Democrats who are the champions of the corporate state and rich people, not MAGA Republicans.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
God that sub. Whenever I visit there I either
A: Feel much better about myself as a person
or
B: Feel like shit
Why can't they and TwoXChromosomes just get banned already:confusedMikasa:
Just don't visit instead of crying for bans, what kind of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk tier attitude is th-
oh wait.
nvm go on...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This one is cringe squared. Twitter x reddit. The comments are insane. Somehow the insane person trooning out their 9 YO and putting them on the front cover of magazines is the victim in this story. In an ideal world this person wouldn't just be doxxed, they'd be put in front of a firing squad.

View attachment 36200

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/x76vck/a_story_of_kiwifarms_targeting_a_child_worth_the/
I will forever be suspicious of any parent that wants to parade their child on the front cover of a national publication/national news. Why don't they do something interesting themselves?

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
>34 pages of redittards cringe.
Lol. lmao even. almost all small communities are actually good, but the frontpage is filled with terminally online people and think that thier opinions are held by 99% of the population.
"am i the asshole for beating my wife?"
and also that poor girl with cbat

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
This one is cringe squared. Twitter x reddit. The comments are insane. Somehow the insane person trooning out their 9 YO and putting them on the front cover of magazines is the victim in this story. In an ideal world this person wouldn't just be doxxed, they'd be put in front of a firing squad.

View attachment 36200

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/x76vck/a_story_of_kiwifarms_targeting_a_child_worth_the/
won't "she" be disappointed when Kiwifarms inevitably goes back up anyway

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org

View attachment 36200

>r/WhitePeopleTwitter
Even without knowing the subreddit I had zero doubt about the races of those involved after reading the backstory. There is something severely wrong with the west, this sort of thing either feels like the signs of a declining society or just a transition (no pun intended) into an over socialized cosmopolitan nightmare.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
>r/WhitePeopleTwitter
Even without knowing the subreddit I had zero doubt about the races of those involved after reading the backstory. There is something severely wrong with the west, this sort of thing either feels like the signs of a declining society or just a transition (no pun intended) into an over socialized cosmopolitan nightmare.
It's the whole world really, the degradation just manifests differently in different cultures

Virtual Cafe Awards
That redditor probably posted this as a joke but it is too edgy even for me, how could these people get a panic attack when i say faggot but memes like this are ok?

View attachment 36313

How DARE I............ enjoy life?

Thats the place where it goes from garbage cringe to danger. I fucking hate nihilists, i genuinely hope this fag offs himself before he thinks more about his ideas. This faggot thinks earth is horrible because some things are bad. It wouldn't matter if thinks got worse because world is already at its worst state, soo bad we should just die. There is nothing stopping him from causing suffering because everything sucks.
His ideas about human suffering seems soo strong but soo shallow too, does he think people that got raped just think about it constantly or people living in poverty just leave everything and be miserable about being poor?

Virtual Cafe Awards

VaporwaveHistorian

The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
archbishopkarolos.blogspot.com
View attachment 36313

How DARE I............ enjoy life?
First of all, "people with disabilities" my ass, just say disabled, it is not a slur lol. Second, disabled people are the largest minority on earth. If it makes you sad, is the solution to make a genocide or somrthing? Because nothing else will fucking "clean" the earth. If seeing disabled people makes you feel "sad" and you see their entire existence as suffering and therefore "needless", that's plain rude and disgusting. Dehumanizing. Disabled people don't exist for you to point at and say "Omg Im sorry you are fucked up" or to say "Omg your existence makes me sad" or "Omg Im so glad Im not you, I should thank God for my health every day".

And, second, if everyone kills themselves, no one will be left. I know people who stay alive because if they kill themselves, their friends will follow them. Double pact kinda shit. Every day they stay alive, they actually enjoy little moments. Come on, you can eat your fav ice cream one more time. That's amazing, isn't it?

And maybe, just maybe, if people enjoy one more ice cream and actually share a moment with loved ones, they can turn someone's suffering into happiness at some point. You make a difference even when you pick up a snail from a busy pavement and lead it into safety. I save bugs from drowning in my cat's water bowl every day. You can make earth better.

Fucking hell, man. What the fuck is the subreddit too? Postmortalism? The fuck's that? Im not gonna search for the meaning of that shit.

Virtual Cafe Awards