War in Ukraine

Reaction score
Awards
Unconfirmed as of yet, but critical ukie infrastructure may have just been struck... putler is reading my messages on this forum and others... this is way to win war in 21st century, i am a figure of world historical importance

Virtual Cafe Awards

Dynamis

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
What you dont understand is that there is mud in the winter you guys. Trust me as soon as Russia encounters Ukrainian mud their tanks will get stuck until they lose.

This is a real thing people believe.

Last year I read a book called Campaign in Russia by Leon Degrelle. He talked a lot about his experience with this mud in WW2. It is quite bad, you can't really cross it on foot or by most vehicles at all. I am sure these days there is technology to make it easier. However, Russia may not even need to.

Reaction score
Awards
Last year I read a book called Campaign in Russia by Leon Degrelle. He talked a lot about his experience with this mud in WW2. It is quite bad, you can't really cross it on foot or by most vehicles at all. I am sure these days there is technology to make it easier. However, Russia may not even need to.
Good book, great man. Read: The Burning Souls.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

All the majestic Russian victories and massive Ukrainian losses are getting closer and closer to Crimea, how could this be?

1663098097772775.jpg

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Its weird that Russia is holding back this much considering how hard they went in the Chechen wars. Is there a reason, other than gay legalism that they wouldnt pull the trigger?

Hmm. Thats what so many people are wondering. Its not like he doesnt know how to wage war. Maybe, just maybe, they are holding back because of what the EU and Nato might do as response? Europe hasn't seen a proper Land army, let alone war since ww2 and it was absolutely devastating. Maybe its not necessary. Or maybe no one actually wants to fight a massive war again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm. Thats what so many people are wondering. Its not like he doesnt know how to wage war. Maybe, just maybe, they are holding back because of what the EU and Nato might do as response? Europe hasn't seen a proper Land army, let alone war since ww2 and it was absolutely devastating. Maybe its not necessary. Or maybe no one actually wants to fight a massive war again.
But the EU and US are already supplying arms to Ukraine. Its already a proxy war, sending in an actual army wont escalate it more when NATO says its a war. The only possible reason I can think of is if Russia thinks they can outlast Europe through the winter, pressuring them to stop aiding Ukraine. Its very naive because European leadership doesnt care about freezing or starving their people as we've clearly seen in the last few years.

Virtual Cafe Awards