October 2022 Music Artists Thread: Horror Edition

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, the real illuminatipirate here; here's the October 2022 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! You know the rules at this point. Enjoy!

:demonskull: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:demonskull: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:demonskull: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Premiered during a previous Vaporealm Live show, Channel Surfing is a concept album structured as a television schedule, where every track represents a specific moment during the day from morning to late night. This, of course, includes weather reports, kids shows, commercial breaks, movie nights and channel zapping.

Channel Surfing is my second full lenght album, more late night lo-fi oriented and light-hearted than my first project. The idea of making a visual album, in addition to the audio format available on Bandcamp came along in the final moments of rendering. I originally thought of doing separates videos, single-like... but I then decided to make the whole thing.
The full visual album is available on youtube, to the link below. So, e n j o y y o u r s e l f

View: https://youtu.be/y1qi-BbyAqI

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

kiwishinshi

Kiwi 紳士
Reaction score
Awards
皆さんこんにちは。We recently self-released our second album, 「時が経ち続かれる」, and thanks to the label Stargazing at Blank Skies, you will be able to get it on physical media - cassette and CD - on November 14. We hope you find the right time to listen to and enjoy it.
Tonight, we may release another single just for Halloween. :)

ハッピーハロウィン!

kiwishinshi

Kiwi 紳士
Reaction score
Awards