Donald Trump died at Walter Reed from COVID-19. his death is being covered up with through use of body doubles, holograms and deepfake tech

K0WLOON

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A man of his age and...proportions, is right in the demographic for death by COVID and his recovery was way too fast. assuming it never makes it into the lungs, the average recovery time is 2 weeks. he was out in days. his symptoms sounded like it moved to his lungs and turned into pneumonia and that could take months to recover from. Money can only do so much to stem the tide of fate/

Why is his death being covered up, you ask?? because dead Donnie would severely impact their chances of getting another Republican in the White House. Pence has the personality of a dry dish and has literally 0 charisma. Joe Biden would eat his face, and he's about as charismatic as bran flakes with no raisins and no milk. Of course, they still lost, but the best laid plans of Mice and (fake) Men.

I reckon "he moves out" of the country to some place with no extradition treaty to keep up appearances They'll have a much easier time beaming his face onto Fox News and MSNB and CNN or whatever other politically compliant news rag without the need for holograms and body doubles.

the evidence is there, folks. let the fog of the mainstream media propaganda narrative blow away from your face

EDIT: I should also add that "Trump's" loss was preordained, even if most of the polity didn't know. Corporate interests can use his election, and the usual downtrend on the stocks when a dem gets elected, so they can set up the next bubble in 4-8 years

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Nah, too far fetched for me. I mean he could of just lied about having COVID-19 as a publicity stunt. And people didn't vote biden because they love him, they voted Biden because they hated Trump. Now, if you wanna talk about Epstein that's a different story.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I like the idea of it but as IP said id be really difficult to pull something like that off considering how much general movent he does ie. all the super spreader i mean rallys and events he need for his ego.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I like the idea of it but as IP said id be really difficult to pull something like that off considering how much general movent he does ie. all the super spreader i mean rallys and events he need for his ego.
Oh and the preordained part for the benefit of the stock market is probably not true as it takes alot of work to pull somethinlike that off and I think we give to much credit to the capability and intelligence of "Them". I am a skeptical person by nature although that idea does keep me wondering.

Virtual Cafe Awards

K0WLOON

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Oh and the preordained part for the benefit of the stock market is probably not true as it takes alot of work to pull somethinlike that off and I think we give to much credit to the capability and intelligence of "Them". I am a skeptical person by nature although that idea does keep me wondering.
the same thing happens every time; D gets in (yr sister ;)), economu slows but becomes more stable ), Then R gets in, line go up then crash. Except the Dot Com buble, but Clinton was basically Reagan except he only sorta hated poor people. They don't need to "pull" anything off, they just have to let the system do it's thing when presented with a specific set of inputs.

ALSO holy shit I just realized, with getting Biden in they can lay the blame on him for the Trump covid recession. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
the same thing happens every time; D gets in (yr sister ;)), economu slows but becomes more stable ), Then R gets in, line go up then crash. Except the Dot Com buble, but Clinton was basically Reagan except he only sorta hated poor people. They don't need to "pull" anything off, they just have to let the system do it's thing when presented with a specific set of inputs.

ALSO holy shit I just realized, with getting Biden in they can lay the blame on him for the Trump covid recession. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
You make a good point about them not having to pull off anything, im going to quote a band terminal nation who in a song put it i think the best way, "the system is not broken this is exactly how it's supposed to be, this is their master plan" check out the song its a great album if you like metal

View: https://youtu.be/GtGZcc5e4w4

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

Oh, he'll move out of the country. I think that's a given conclusion. But will it have anything to do with this theory? Nah...but it WILL have a lot to do with a vast number of standing indictments and other accusations, and the sudden disappearance of his "I'm the President" rationale for not getting dragged off in handcuffs. That's a far more sensible reason than body doubles, holograms, and other stuff that would've leaked out already because there's ZERO way to keep a conspiracy on that scale on the down-low.

This is the problem I have with ALL of these Trump-spiracies, frankly. There's a principle in philosophy known as "Occam's razor", which distills down to "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one". None of these seem to have this rule applicable to them, and if you just look at the simple math, the odds of ANY of that being true drops thru the floor. Trump is no genius, there's no 3-D chess going on here, there's no caravans, the virus is VERY real and masks WILL keep you from dying, etc etc etc ad nauseam.

Now...having grown up during the reign of Nixon the First, I know VERY WELL what political operatives can accomplish. Nixon was pretty much the "test run" for Roger Stone's career, I should note...and Stone's learned from his mistakes and crafted a MUCH better bullshit engine than he had back then. And you'll notice that Trump pardoned him just in time for the election and the latest iteration of Stone's "Stop the Steal" trope (which has been proven to be his doing, mainly from his own boasts). This, of course, isn't going well...because you need actual theft for something to be considered "stolen", and the conspiracy necessary for the degree of election fraud repeatedly being claimed is as equally implausible as any of the other nonsensical agit-pol psywar ops fairy tales being cooked up in what's likely to turn out to be a White House basement "boiler room". Which, of course, would be yet another felony...and I say that if the pattern fits, well...

housepoopr

finally we have a QAnon.... of the left!
We already did call the leftist conspiracy theorists BlueAnon, with such classics as:
* Russiagate (disproven, paid for by Hillary Clinton)
* Stormy Daniel's (Lost in court, admitted they never had sex, ordered to pay Trump 300k)
* Jussie Smollet hoax (literally paid the brothers with a check, filmed on his phone, a rehearsal, was having a gay relationship with one of them)
* Brett Kavanagh hoax. (Never named anyone at any party. )
* Ukraine impeachment hoax. (Phone records exonerate Trump)
* J6 impeachment hoax (Trump was not impeached as he didn't call for violence.)

And many other bullshit stories that indicate that ThE wALLs ArE cLoSiNg iN oN DoNaLd TrUmP! Drumpf! Types. Basically redditors.