Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
fluttershy > rainbow dash > applejack > pinkie pie > twilight sparkle > rarity. spike is scrappy doo-tier

I'm only on the second season though so I don't have much to contribute to a high-IQ discussion. I will say that so far MLP is the best children's cartoon I've seen since spongebob

/mlpol/ is also hilarious if you like imageboards
You really consider it better than Avatar?
1657250286275.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
I'm not sure how well it holds up against modern cartoons. I've heard Owl House and the frog girl cartoons were pretty good. Not to mention 2010s classics like Adventure Time. Last modern cartoon I tried watching was Star vs The Forces of Evil and the plot was awful, so I dropped it after S2 or S3 I can't remember. Regardless, seeing how low the bar is set, justly or not, for cartoon shows, it probably still holds up lol. At least in the early seasons.
Star vs. the Forces of Evil has the most mind-blowing ending I've ever seen in a kid's cartoon, and debateably the most insane ending I've seen to anything period.
Star wants to be with Marco forever and have all her problems go away, so she decides to foil the villain's plans by destroying all magic and fusing the Mewni and Earth dimensions together. The result of this is a mass genocide against all creatures that rely on magic to survive, (magical creatures dying en masse is shown directly in the finale) and other species that utilize magic are also crippled, while other dimensions where magic is part and parcel of how the world works have their fundamental laws thrown into chaos and some are completely destroyed. Meanwhile factions between Mewni inhabitants and Earth inhabitants begin a world war against each other, with massive ecological disasters on both sides due to their biospheres being fused, and the complete collapse of most of Earth's governments as new factions spring up and are in constant conflict with mewni factions and each other.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Star vs. the Forces of Evil has the most mind-blowing ending I've ever seen in a kid's cartoon, and debateably the most insane ending I've seen to anything period.
Star wants to be with Marco forever and have all her problems go away, so she decides to foil the villain's plans by destroying all magic and fusing the Mewni and Earth dimensions together. The result of this is a mass genocide against all creatures that rely on magic to survive, (magical creatures dying en masse is shown directly in the finale) and other species that utilize magic are also crippled, while other dimensions where magic is part and parcel of how the world works have their fundamental laws thrown into chaos and some are completely destroyed. Meanwhile factions between Mewni inhabitants and Earth inhabitants begin a world war against each other, with massive ecological disasters on both sides due to their biospheres being fused, and the complete collapse of most of Earth's governments as new factions spring up and are in constant conflict with mewni factions and each other.
i saw it orginally air of disney xd but never saw the finally might watch it now tho

Virtual Cafe Awards

Junious

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Little ponies? The real kings of the equestrian world are mini donkeys. Can't send a pony down a mine shaft with a cart hooked to it, they are too dumb and will literally kill themselves freaking out. A mini donkey, on the other hand, has a true heart and can consider, learn, and understand as opposed to the base emotional reaction of their far dumber cousin, the pony.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Star vs The Forces of Evil makes you think its a goofy romcom, slice of life with magic kids cartoon in S1, then it flips a 180 in its Lincoln lowrider and hits you up with a drive by.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Little ponies? The real kings of the equestrian world are mini donkeys. Can't send a pony down a mine shaft with a cart hooked to it, they are too dumb and will literally kill themselves freaking out. A mini donkey, on the other hand, has a true heart and can consider, learn, and understand as opposed to the base emotional reaction of their far dumber cousin, the pony.
Ponys are tighter than donkeys

Virtual Cafe Awards

Junious

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ponys are tighter than donkeys
Ponies can't even heehaw. All they good for is pulling a little girl in a cart. A minidonkey will kick a raccoon in the face for existing where a pony would run scared. Mini donk will drive instinctively where a pony needs months of training. Where the my little donkey cartoon? Instead of applejack you get straight up jackass.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
On the subject of MLP, anyone have any thoughts on fluffies?
There have been some shockingly good fluffy stories out there over the years. One in particular called "Kerry's Story" was an incredibly interesting and believable look into fluffy herd dynamics and what the lives of fluffies living in the wilderness might be like. It was better than most novels I've read. I disagreed with most people that the Smarty in that story was good though, he really felt more like an egotistical tyrant with severe daddy issues who cared more about making sure that every single fluffy in the herd was under his complete control than the herd's actual livelihood and well-being
The same author wrote a number of other stories in the same universe which are also amazing, my favorite was one about a fluffy herd which formed a train cult and dove into the core function of religion and esoteric beliefs within a society
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 11.26.02 AM.png

Virtual Cafe Awards