Awards
1666994284824.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
When rich people buy media companies, they do it for the influence. You turn your Federal Reserve notes into soft power to influce processes. Similar how Jeff Bezos purchased the Washington Post. I think at best he can use it as a bargaining chip when talking to other interest groups/billionaires.

You leverage your assets.
lol Elon's net worth was 2 billion ten years ago, 20 billion five years ago, 220 billion now.

At this rate he'll be worth 2 trillion in five years

These billionaire fucks could buy the whole internet if there weren't laws

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
This whole drama illustrates greatly how pampered the lefty journo clique actually is.
They know that they're not getting censored/banned as a brave, risk taking journalist might fear.
Their biggest fear is people they disagree with saying what they want on a social network for retards.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This whole drama illustrates greatly how pampered the lefty journo clique actually is.
They know that they're not getting censored/banned as a brave, risk taking journalist might fear.
Their biggest fear is people they disagree with saying what they want on a social network for retards.
their fear is the network effects and job security. if we've got the internet to access information, what do we need journalists for? they dont need to report the news anymore, we already saw the live stream... so to speak

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taikon777

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
lol Elon's net worth was 2 billion ten years ago, 20 billion five years ago, 220 billion now.

At this rate he'll be worth 2 trillion in five years

These billionaire fucks could buy the whole internet if there weren't laws
That's true. By why buy it outright when you can just have the Media NGO complex bullying any platform into order for less and you can just deny involvement in the long run.

Also, if it's publicly traded its owned by the same few Asset Holding companies anyway. ie Black Rock, Vanguard, State Street.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
they dont need to report the news anymore, we already saw the live stream... so to speak
Someone has to stream it though. Interviews and investigations are also part of journalism. There's still good, boots on the ground, daring journalism out there but that's not what Los Angeles bloggers do.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
If the CIA or some other group isn't actively trying to kill you then you're failing as a true journalist tbh.

brings me back to 2017-8, now that was peak twatter.
2014-2016 was the peak for me.
coolee-bravo-bravocoolee-you-could-do-anything-on-2007-2012-twitter-35975713~2.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
like, this is all fake. it's a controlled demolition like tumblr before it and countless other places before tumblr, only absolutely nothing, NOTHING of value is left to pitch onto the latest bonfire. as long as someone archived all of cryptocuttlefish you can just shut down the fucking server

bluechecks screaming MY TWEET MONEY is, well, sometimes you really do gotta hand it to them. some of these guys have been literally living off of paypal paypigs to tweet Correct Things for nearly a decade. shame it won't solve anything to see them go

Virtual Cafe Awards